*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27
: The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**  ( 259524 )
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #135 : October 03, 2012, 09:38:38 AM »

His kisses, Ohhh my his hugs ...
But he interrupt the moment to drive me on the main room. And I am like nailed by the spectacle !

My ! they are 3 ! A tall manly muscular guy and two girls on stage ... Lord ! I just realize that one is ... just like me ... a Transgender.
with her pale golden long hair tied on a long pigtail on her milky skin.
The girl is of burning red hair. Both are very young and smashingly beautiful .

I am like hypnotized by the dance of lust they play!
I should had been lost in the spectacle they gave for Hentaï pull me on a dark side of the room.
My back hit gently the wall, making my breast bounces a bit. But he stop them with his body. He is on me.
And his lips touches mines, soon after, his tongue comes to my mouth like a snake I gladly welcome.

Our lips and mouths stick I forgot the trio to focus on him.
He smell so sweet, mix of spices and sweat, his warmth burn me skin for desire.
My hands found his skin under his clothes and while he fondle me , I hug him, his back is hard and soft.
Our kiss stay long ... so heavenly long ! My !

I feel his chest against my bosom, each move he make  wake my desire for him.
' My partner' he said. Yes! He his, I am his!
I dare hug him softly his lower belly .

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Adera
: 3047

« #136 : October 03, 2012, 12:32:13 PM »

Bear closes in on me, sure and confident, lifts me up and presses me to his strong body, kisses me hard and passionate and I feel myself yielding to him, his rock hard cock pressing against my body insistently. Breaking his kiss he looks me in the eyes before leading me up on the altar in a demanding and forceful way. There he tells me to kneel upon it and push my butt high into the air, my upper body lying against the cold surface since my arms are bound behind my back.

He then swiftly finds a tube of lube somewhere and applies it generously to my hole with his fingers while he leans in to my ear and whispers in detail how he's going to use me. I can't help feel a thrill of excited and a little fear at his words since it's clear on his tone that they're not just some idle words but a promise.

He then works one digit into me, then two and finally three, moving them around inside of me, his other hand finds one of my nipples and teases me until he makes me moan in lust and desire... my dick dripping onto the altar.

That's when he suddenly stops, easily jumps up onto the altar behind me and then looming over me slowly moves into position. He slaps his rock hard cock against my well lubricated hole before aligning himself and pressing into me. He doesn't enter me fast or roughly, but rather expertly, though in an unrelenting manner, a constant slow pressure until he's all inside off me.

I let out a moan of pleasure when I feel his thighs press against my butt, I squeeze him and move myself slightly to let myself adjust to his length and girth.

Then he slaps my butt hard, making me jump in surprise, growls something I can't quite catch, takes a good grip on my hips, pulls out and then pushes back into me with some force. He continues this, making his thrusts deeper and harder but quite quickly in an urgent way and I can't quite keep the moans from escaping me as I can definitely feel how he's only holding back just barely but definitely aiming to set a phase for his own pleasure.

I feel him suddenly grab onto my hair and forcing my head back, it's a quite rough grip, controlling me but not really hurting me and that's when he really starts to fuck me, he pushes into me hard and deep, making me gasp in initial surprise. I bite my lower lip, trying to hold onto something in some way but unable to, my mouth opens wide and my pants and moans escapes me freely.

I don't know how long I'll be able to take this, my muscles already starting to contract in an quickly building orgasm.
sexilicious
: 2755

« #137 : October 03, 2012, 06:01:40 PM »

wish i was in the mood to play like that :(

Adera

« #138 : October 04, 2012, 06:34:10 AM »

wish i was in the mood to play like that :(

Something wrong hun?
sexilicious

« #139 : October 04, 2012, 07:10:09 AM »

yeah viral infection (she believes havent heard how cultures went) for a little while that gives such pain and down in that section so no playing for a while :(

Adera

« #140 : October 04, 2012, 08:18:35 AM »

I hope you get well soon hun.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #141 : October 04, 2012, 10:27:54 AM »

OOT:  Best wishes, sexilicious! hope you fel better soon!

sexilicious

« #142 : October 04, 2012, 10:52:53 AM »

anyone want to take it from me is more than welcome too  ;D i'm so super tired of feeling this way

bluedenim
: 3007

« #143 : October 05, 2012, 01:43:37 PM »

Bear's big cock pulsing inside me, Adera lapping at my clit and teasing my bar with her tongue, it's more than a girl can stand and I feel my orgasm rising... I reach back and dig my nails into Bear's thighs, pulling him tighter into me and he growls...I come again, flicking my head back and lashing Bear with my long copper tresses .
I feel him pounding harder as he too gets close to his climax, he's licking my back and then biting my neck and I squeeze down on him, hearing his gutteral ursine grunting, his balls slapping hard against my dripping labia, his already huge member swelling as he pulls my hips tight into his, forcing himself as far into me as possible, pumping his seed into me and I ride the wave of pleasure, coming again and clenching repeatedly, squeezing every drop out of him, we embrace in a moment of pure ecstasy and slowly slowly come down and as I feel him begin to soften, he pulls out with an audible plop and I realise that Adera is still under me, and lapping up the combined outpourings of both me and Bear.
Oh Miss Christy, I'm content to have suffered this in your stead

I lazily turn round to watch Adera licking Bear's shaft and I'm not sure if he hasn't finished going soft or if he's getting hard again, but then he's kissing Adera... I gaze at them and questingly look at Bear and I know he can read my thoughts...... "Is that all there is? Was that my sacrifice?" I know better than to speak my thoughts, but then as if in answer, Bear gets down from the altar and begins to unpack things from a bag that I never even saw him carrying.... if I had, then I wouldn't have been having the thoughts I've just had.

He lays a cane on the altar at my side.... dark brown malacca... shiny and stiff, not so thick as to cause instant bruising or so thin as to whip around and catch the thighs....
then come the words I had been dreading, the words I had maybe hoped weren't going to be said....

“ You offer yourself in place of your mistress… a sacrifice this night… Girl there is one  element of you no one has sampled….”

My stomach flips and my breath stops....... Bear lays 3 broad  leather straps alongside the cane and I clench my ass- cheeks as though he were already whipping them across my full apple butt... my pussy starts to tingle and throb as my imagination pulls me to another climax......

Then.. what is this? a tube of lube? surely he can't need me any slicker than I already am?
a feeling of dread.. dread certainty washes over  me as I realize the meaning of Bear's sentence. Then he places two shiny stainless steel bluntly-pointed things one about three inches long and the other about five inches long and twice as big around next to the lube and says
“I want your anal cherry this night…”

My mind goes back to a night spent in Bear's arms when I told him of my virginity and my trepidation of relinquishing my final innocence and his response that when I decided the time was right, he would guide me gently through the portal to my new pleasure.... Should I have guessed that tonight would be the time and he would make me sacrifice myself on the altar in front of everyone?

He lifts me up onto my knees and as he binds my hands in front of me whispers into my ear.. "What is your safe word Blu?"  I don't answer my mind still in a confused submissive daze....He bends closer and hisses into my ear again "What is your safe word Blu?" I whisper my reply.. he repeats it to me and I nod before he turns me over onto my back.

He splays my legs exposing my every last vestige of decency to everyone in the Great Hall. Now everyone can see my ginger pussy, my copper curls matted and dripping with both our cums and my tight little brown eye watching as he slips a well-lubricated finger into it, then two, sliding them in and out. I lift my hips up, offering myself and he responds by beginning to lick from his busy fingers up to the little bar that pushes my clit out.
With just my shoulders and the soles of my feet touching the altar, I slide my tied hands under me and reach for his manhood, holding it between my palms and feeling it swelling again. My pussy is pushed up and into his face as he dips his tongue in and I feel him take his fingers out of my ass and instead a cold slippery metallic probe replaces them. Bear pushes it up to where it widens, then backs off a little, then begins to teasingly push it up to it's widest point, then back off, again and again, my anal muscles tensing then relaxing and I try so hard to allow him in as he laps more at my pussy, pulling my lips with his teeth and flicking my clit with his tongue, then at the same time, he nibbles my clitoris, rolls and pinches and pulls my so sensitive nipple and pushes the plug all the way in and I groan and shiver as I climax again onto his eager face.
I'm still whimpering and clenching as he rolls me over onto my front, slaps my ass hard on each side leaving a red print of his hand on each cheek and pushes me to the other end while he turns his attentions to the lovely blonde with the cum-covered face.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69

« #144 : October 08, 2012, 11:22:11 AM »

Her answer to my kiss make my desire of her rise....her silk skin is byrning under my hands, now exploring her whole body and this situation is getting me mad! Till this early afternoon, i have a different image of Evelyne in my mind: a sweet and a little remissive girl, scarried by her past experience but now.....in front of me there is a girl who like to have fun and want it! Dunno if it's the atmosphere or cause she feel safe in a place where there are some friendly face or what else, but i'm happy she is moving some steps out of her shell!

My left hand is on her thigh now.....a firm and tonic one, us i like.....i slowly rise her leg up till it's up to my waist and i feel her leg wrapping my bum tight. My lips move down to her neck, kissing and licking her sweet and sweaty skin, indujing on her sexy neck before moving down to her nipples. I can see they are hard enough and i can't resist to bite them....i love the sensation of two cute nipples under my teeth! I bite them again and then suck them harder, till Eve can't hold a loud moan of pleasure.

Her voice is pretty sexy and so exciting.....i want to hear it more and more, all the nigth ad it really turn me on.

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #145 : October 08, 2012, 12:27:40 PM »

I feel, my back on the cold wall, the desire he have for me.
His touches are firms , almost rude even soft and sweet !
And ... ohhhhh .... A wave of this pain's pleasure flow over me when he bite my nipples !
I can't stop to moan when the pleasure's warmth climb all my skin to my face .

Ohhh ... I don't really realise that he do to me! I just feel the joy he is giving me !
His hugs on my belly's skin is like he put honey on it, warm and soft, sweet and tender.
His kisses, his licks are like cherry blossoms of a lust's fire.

I want more! And my body want more! Unfortunately this part of me start to harden ... My I can feel it !
That disturb me like all time that happen ...

Loudly whispering of pleasure, I unstick him a bit from me.
My drawned eyes ... Yes I cry, but not for any pain or sadness ... lost in his look.

I know he can't really understand what feelings are crossing me. This mix of pleasure's seek and shame to be myself.
But I have to get over it, and I smile. honestly!

"See my Love, even my panty is too much! "

I slowly slip the black silk down of my legs, slightly turning myself to hide a bit this part of me .
And show him the curves of my back barely, only dressed now by my skin and my tattoos.

I come close to him, hiding the part of me between his own legs. I can't help it.
My hands find his skin another time, and I am not naked anymore ! his caresses dress me.

I close my eyes, and my lips find his another time.

His hands slips on my breast! Lord ! I am so excited !
And I now feel the eagerness he have.

Still kissing him, and still feeling his hugs all over me. I find the button and unlock his trousers.
He react by a moaning and a deep whisper of ease and lust.

My mind have no room for thinking about anything else than the craving I have of feeling him even more ... more and more ! with no end !
To eternally be surround by his warmth, desire, and kindness !
The zip goes down under my finger's pressure.
No need to talk more.
My open hands slips against his pelvis and the tissue of his clothes freeing his manhood. 

He his a dream. His rod is perfect! My look try to find his approbation. But his eyes are closed and his head slightly backward.

But his body speak for his eyes.

I kneel slowly to have his sex just in front .
My tongue's tip touch his burning red skin. And I put my hand slowly and softly on his two roots while I open my mouth to have a taste on his virility.

hentaiboy69

« #146 : October 08, 2012, 03:39:57 PM »

When her  tongue's tip touch my skin, chills run wild on my body.....it's like a sweet dream you had made long time ago and now it become true all of a sudden. In my mind, i can see the image of her naked body, every inch of it is well sculpted in it, even the only masculine part of her....i know she don't like it, but i think it's nice how it look....after all it's part of her and i like everything of her, from toe to head.

Suddenly, her warm and wet mouth recall me to reality.....it's unexpected and the sansation she give to me is strong and the pleasure i was feeling is rising, getting over my controll....controll that she seems to have all in her hands now and i like to leave it to her.

I fondle her hair, trying to hold some loud moan when her mouth begin to move on my dick....slowly at the begin but with firm movement, her mouth is literally eating me and resist to thisisn't easyr. My breath is getting hard and moans  loud.....she is good and i'm going crazy!
I have o be honest....from the first time i had seen her, i had understand she is a special girl....cute, a little remissive but sweet and gentle. Don't know why, but i had a strange feeling for her.....like if we have something in common, but i can't explain it....

I hold her face in my hands and stop her, kneeling down and hug her tight again and we stay like this for a long moment. I can feel my heart beating faster and i'm sure she had noticed it but i don't care, i feel good and i think it's the same for her.

I lay her on the floor and start to kiss her whole body: her neck, her pretty tits, her belly, till i'm close to her girly dick....gently, i kiss its head twice.....its taste is now fixed on my lips, the same lips who are know kissing her again.

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #147 : October 09, 2012, 09:48:37 AM »

At first, I felt he was a bit surprised but just for a few seconds.
And he let me fondle my head through my hairs while my lips are closing on his rod's end, hot, harden by the desire.

My tongue's tip is just pinching gently the slip of his urethra. He moam ...
Slowly I slip a little more deeper, coming to the root of his glans, where his skin free a .. I know ... particularly sensitive zone.
While sucking, my tongue fondle the loving area. And for he moan more, for he firmly grip my hair, almost painfully but I don't care, I enjoy in fact. This kind of pain is sexy ! I know I am right to do it this way.

His whispers are loud and punctuated by moaning.

I make my tongue goes out along the great bulge that come along his sex, and swallow his whole loving rod in my mouth and throat.

The felling I have is wonderful. It is not a matter of something like taste... it is just like I am connecting to his lust ! Through my mouth I can feel his blood pulsating his penis's veins, all his desire feed me and my own lust.

I goes out,  my mouth drooling and again dive toward his pleasure.Again, again,again ...

I feel he his close when he hold my face to stop me. He comes to my level, kneeling himself and we stick each other in a timeless hugging moment.
I feel his heart dancing a love dance. I feel the same, behind my breast stuck to his chest, my heart too is beating loud.

His hand guide me to the cold floor, But ... Lord! I am hot enough to cook an egg on my belly.
And I feel, in a wave of pleasure he kiss me on my belly, breast ... Ohhhh I am drowned in pleasure when suddenly I feel his me ... here !!
I crawl to kiss him. I dislike he care about ... this part of me ... but I don't want to break the magic of the instant. The magic my mind is full of.

I turn myself , exposing to his look my back and bottom, lifting a bit my butt, spreading, just a bit, my legs to show me better.
Turning my head and shoulders, I smile to his.

My lips are still wet for the care I gave to his.
"Please!"

hentaiboy69

« #148 : October 09, 2012, 10:49:54 AM »

Even if she try to hide it, i had noticed her reaction to my last two kiss.....i blame myself for what i had done, how stupid i was....i had done the worst thing i can imagine to her!

When she turn exposing her back and bottom, the temptation to caress and kiss her back is strong but i don't know if have the right to do it....i'm scared to had hurt her feeling acting without thinking. I lay near her, wrapping her shoulders with my right arm and looking at her face, all i can do is feeling guilty......

"Sorry Eve..... know what your feeling are about your....well...dick. If you want to stop right now, i can only blame myself...."

her eyes looking at me perplexed .... i'm waiting for a word from her or a gesture that makes me feel better, or that, perhaps, could mark the end of a wonderful dream

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #149 : October 09, 2012, 11:38:05 AM »

He dress me with his arms on me , but he refrain to accept my invitation ... I know sometime  I overreact when ... well ... when even a one I love does care about that stupid part of me !!

"Sorry Eve..... know what your feeling are about your....well...dick. If you want to stop right now, i can only blame myself...."
I ... I don't understand ... I offer myself gladly to him ... I ...
"Stop my Dear !?! No! please continue, please !! I am burning for you to make me feel woman ! Love me honey !"

I slip under him, the warmth of his body give me like a chill of desire. He wrap me completely now. And I feel his sex on the side of my butt.
I  fondle his side from my behind.

"Please Honey, I want you, I want you even more then life!"

: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27  
« previous next »
: