*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**
« previous next »
: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27
: The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**  ( 259426 )
jayc
: 1600

« #240 : January 25, 2013, 12:52:46 PM »

My bad girl is pulling all stops now, her sexy tease has reached a new level. My eyes take her in as she sits, her legs wide, her moist pink petals spread with two fingers her other hand rubbing her swollen clitoris, quite the sight indeed. this would be great if I was not bound to this damm chair as my sexual frustration growing by the minute. My wrists glow red from my futile thrashing about.

Hard enough to cut diamonds my cock twitches, begging for release, my precum drips like a candle wax down my shaft. This is turning into a war of wills and she is winning. Oh my god! She picks up the dildo and begins to tease her folds, I can see the dildo is getting wet from her arousal.  She begins to insert the tip in and out of her opening, I cannot stand it, Stone lets out a wicked chuckle as I try shaking off the hood so she can see my frustration with no luck.

All semblance of rational thought leave my mind as I sit helpless and bound. Tossing my male pride out the window I want to beg for mercy, but I don’t think she would hear me at the moment as she is well on her way to a self-induced orgasm.
Stone
: 1842

« #241 : January 26, 2013, 08:53:19 AM »

Jayc  hears  a strange soft whirring noise as someone else enters the room from the bathroom – James_Dean  ( JD ) .. comes into his vision and he thinks “ Oh my god , what the hell is he doing here”

But strangely JD does not greet him or me and his face is expressionless, almost blank.

He is naked and very very toned, presenting the full god given beauty of man,  with a massive erection.  He is.... the supreme Bull  in the Cuckold world.

He stands huge &  magnificent and then moves to me, still writhing on the chair,  with a purpose, with an intention.

Jayc watches JD’s strange behaviour and then it clicks -  its J2D2,  James_dean’s cyborg – the ultimate, stunningly handsome,  fucking machine gifted to Brandybee and The Ice House by JD himself. Made for the  sole purpose of pleasing their partner selflessly & tirelessly.

J2D2 kneels in front of me and waits, purposely building the anticipation.  Jayc watches intently as I press some more buttons on the remote control.  J2D2 runs his hand on my body, expertly programmed to tease, tantalise , titillate and give maximum  sexual gratification.  J2D2 fondles and gropes my breasts, caresses my rib cage , my waist... every where...

Jayc watches as another plays my body.  He wants what J2D2 is taking and touching.

J2D2 begins to growl to enhance the lady’s pleasure of being the total object of his desire. He feels and fondles, playing the right buttons, at the right speed, at the right depth , like a genius sculptor bringing his art to life.

I feel  J2D2’s hands on me, heated to the right temperature. He strokes and wipes his hands along me . My body responds, already sexed up by own hand , and now further excited by the new touching and  the knowledge of  Jayc  watching the vision of another taking pleasure in my body.
I shut my eyes to let the cyborg work his pleasurable magic and carry out the pre arranged programme .

J2D2 opens my leg further and then buries his face in my soaking wet pussy, letting his nose  nuzzle and magically vibrate on my clitoris.  His tongue is long and wet, exploring my furrow and folds. His hands gently fondle my butt with a teasing lubricating finger rimming and dipping into my little anal star.  Jayc watches it all.

I arch my back, writhing in the sexual ecstasy of all the sensitive spots being stimulated at once.

J2D2 knows exactly how to please a woman and bring her to the brink of orgasm, hold her there to enhance her pleasure and then to allow her to topple into the abyss of complete & ultimate gratification.

He burrows, touches , licks, nibbles, invades , nuzzles , sucks,  fondles, fingers  and caresses using all his amazing arsenal  on my willing body, and I writhe and flush and push into him. My pussy loves it, loves the attention – its so amazing !!  I lose myself in the sensations of my body. I moan and whisper my need as he expertly turns me into a wild creature of want, a total nymphomaniac.

Jayc watches, spellbound as the cyborg , so lifelike and real , pleasures me so successfully.

I suddenly  grip J2D2’s head in between my legs  as I fall and scream into the amazing orgasmic world of colours and fireworks and happiness. I arch and flood his face with creamy cum as he continues to lap me up and until the tremors eventually begin to subside.

Then  J2D2 effortlessly picks me up, positioning me side on to Jayc , so he has a good view of us and so..  the cyborg can look Jayc in the eyes. Then he thrusts into me &  fucks me , in standing doggy position, with slow steady thrusts as I gasp at his taking & his size, my pussy still so sensitive by his administrations, my legs still shaking.

Jayc is enthralled and excited. He likes seeing me being fucked and teased by the cyborg. It excites him and makes him want me more. He wants to bury his cock inside me, feel my pussy walls gripping and trembling on him, feel my tits till I moan his name ..  He covets and wants what the the  cyborg is having ..... Its driving him crazy ....

Covems
: 1688

« #242 : January 26, 2013, 08:54:56 AM »

Hearing light footsteps in the hallway, I watch as Mollie leaves the room the movements of her ass are mesmerizing.  "Mmmmmm."  I think, "that tushie."  I can feel myself getting hard again, and as much as I try to fight the feelings, my body is no longer responding to my brain.

I keep a watch on the doorway and before long, Mollie re-enters the room.  She looks good enough to eat, as her hips sway in those panties and her breasts jiggle and bounce as she walks towards me.

"Time to go dark for you again."  Mollie says as she places the blindfold over my eyes again.  I complain a little but her finger presses against my lips to silence me.

I think I hear someone snickering, but other than that the room is very quiet.  Then I hear a noise coming from the hallway but that goes quiet too, and I can't help but think if it was JayC enduring his torture.

Something touches my side and I jump away, only to have something touch my other side.  They keep jabbing at me, and I keep moving.  Whatever it is, it’s soft and tickles.

The sensation is one of tickling, but yet enjoyable and the somethings are dragged along each of my sides.  I keep moving from the tickle, but they persist and begin to stroke.  I realize now that there are two torturers enjoying themselves with my twitches and jumps.

The sensations start to caress my cock, which is fully erect.  They glide across it, causing me to uncontrollably twitch there, I feel my balls tighten as the tickling delves to that region.

Thankfully the tickling stops and I can hear some movement and I get the distinct aroma of the lipstick.  "Oh man."  I think, "Here it comes."

Suddenly I feel the lipstick on my body, drawing something.  I count four distinct lines being drawn then some smaller marks, followed by another and another.  After about nine times the marking stops, then again it starts up.  I lose count of them this time.

"Please let this be the last."  Are the thoughts that run through my mind, when once again I jump, but this time it's from the sensations of being grabbed on each side.  "Definitely two."  I think.  "There's only one duo I can think of who would do this.  Satoire and Pafe."  The hands start to move on my body.  Oh God, it feels so good.  Then another pair of hands are on me.

The hands move everywhere... my face.. my hair.. my neck... chest, flicking my nipple ring... tummy... thighs... shins... calfs.. feet... back up my legs to my balls and then my cock.  The hands grab... caress... stroke.  My body reacts on its own.  I can feel the precum leaking out as a pair of hands take my cock and starts to pump it.

"Oh my God!"  I think as I feel two hands with a firm grip pumping up and down.  More hands are on my balls, lifting them... kneading them.  I'm getting a mental image of what is happening.  I can picture everyone who's been here.  It's surreal.

In my mind's eye, I can see Mollie, Miss Brandy... Moonie... Pafe and Satoire.  All in various stages of dress and undress.  Standing next to me.. smiling… their hands and mouths all over me.  It's like I am in a dream.

I'm jolted back to reality by someone's warm lips sliding over the head of my cock, taking me deep into a mouth.  "Yes!"  I think... "make me cum!  PLEASE!"  The words scream inside my head.

The mouth moves off and a different feeling set of lips slides on.  "Oh yeah.  It won't be long."  I think.  Five, six times the mouth moves up and down, a tongue swirling around me, licking, squeezing my raging hardon.

Then it's replaces by the other mouth.  This happens repeatedly, over and over.  Until... "Yes!"  I can feel it... "here it comes"... building in my toes... "Do it!".... the sensations are too much... "Make me cum!"  I'm almost there...

They stop.  "Nooooooooo!"  I yell.  "No more... please make me cum... I'll be good... please."  My mind is in turmoil.  I know I'm a comedic sight, and my blabbering has probably only increased the humor.  "That's the difference between comedy and tragedy."  I think, "Comedy is happening to someone else."  I slump back into my bonds, knowing that I am completely at Mollie's mercy.

I feel kisses on my body, the sensation of hair brushing against my skin.  My thighs, my stomach, then on the bottom of my feet.  “Is there no mercy.”  I think as the sounds of rustling stops and the room gets very quiet again.  “No… probably not.”

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Eva_RG
: 17

HELLO BABY HELLO HONEY

« #243 : January 27, 2013, 01:26:41 PM »

“ That should do it “  Grumpy announces to the other dwarfs and he places the screwdriver in his back pocket and slaps the control panel on Eva’s back affectionately.
“We just need to switch her on now and she will head to The Ice House” 
The other dwarfs giggle at their mischievous plan.  Happy steps forward and flicks her switch...

Eva’s eyes light up and takes in her surroundings and her programme kicks in. 
“Ice House.  Number  1 Lover. “   Legs enabled, lips curved upwards for seductive smile.  Turn . Walk.

Searching memory for  Ice House . Found.  Dungeon number 10. Found.  Forward.  Imputting corridors and giggling sex creatures walking passed.  Imputting numbers and names on dungeon doors.  Dismissing – not number 10.

Open Door.  Occupied.  Scanning door.  Number 10. Confirm.  Enter.  Walk to Sex creature Mollie and shake her hand. 
“ Hello Honey. “
“Hello Eva,  This is a pleasant surprise.  You understand the rules – Covems is not allowed to orgasm and not allowed to talk”

Looking at  Number 1 Lover tied up .  Scanning , Not distressed , In highly agitated state of sexual arousal and frustration.
“ Affirmative”
Satisfied, Mollie returns to her chair & sips her wine. “ Please  go ahead”

Full sex functions enabled, seductive smile, sexy eye gleam,  pheromones activated, directed to waft and land on Covems.
Move to Covems , tied ,face up on the X and stroke his face.  “ Hello baby”

Trail hand slowly from his face, down his neck, noting the bright red lip stick marks, along his torso to his lower belly, then around his balls and cock, teasing and brushing but not holding, down his legs to his toes.

Pick up lipstick and thickly apply to lips.

Kneel at his feet and kiss the arch of each foot, tongue circling and sucking gently and then to each toe digit.  Licking its short length , then slowly inserting each one into my warm mouth cavity, scraping the teeth softly against length and tonguing  the tip and nail. Then sensuously moving up and down, my head totally imitating the art of oral penile sex on each individual toe  on each individual foot.

The sensations are bitter sweet, partly tickling & tortuous  & partly pleasurable building the anticipation of things yet to come.

As the final toe treatment is completed, I move to the inner leg, from the ankle up, between the X, kissing a trail to Covems balls. Then stop and repeat on the other leg, starting from the inner ankle and up the leg again.

Finally nuzzling and sucking his balls, pulling gently at the skin with my teeth,  exciting Lover number 1 to distraction and dipping further underneath for my long tongue to tease and rim his anal opening. My face burrowing and smothering myself in his delightful  scrotum area.

Then my hand moves to grip his erection, squeezing lightly but firmly and I masturbate him using firm  no nonsense strokes whilst still burrowing my face underneath, continuing to tease with my hair, my tongue, my breath and allowing my head to turn to vibrate to enhance the stimulation provided.

I continue the pleasurable onslaught till I register the pleasure is beginning to become too much and the semen is building to be released.

So I stop as programmed and ease away.  I stand and move to Mollie again job complete.

I hand her the lip stick and smile.  Programme complete.  Must return now.

“Thank  you .  It was enjoyable”   

I turn to walk to Covems.  “ Goodbye Baby”   I kiss him thoroughly on the lips and leave.

...I SOMETIMES SEE YOU PASS OUTSIDE MY DOOR,
 HELLO,  IS IT ME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES
I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR SMILE...  :-*
Covems

« #244 : January 28, 2013, 11:34:01 AM »

Lying on the "X" immobile.  Well secured.  I've been trying to wiggle and free a hand, but as of yet nothing has changed.  Mollie has removed the blindfold and I'm able to see again.

I hear the familiar sounds of muffled, whirring servos and I know without looking that Eva has entered the room.  I lift my head up slightly to confirm my thoughts.  She's georgeous as usual, the lights bounce off her silicone skin, and create an aura around her.

"Hello Honey."  Comes her familiar greeting, and even in her halting "robot speech", I can feel myself relaxing.  Just her presence has a soothing effect on me.

Mollie goes through the conditions with Eva and I know that I'm about to undergo more sexual torture and resign myself to my fate.

"Hello baby."  Eva says to me.  I want to respond to her, to greet her in our customary manner.  I can not do so because of my restrictions.

I close my eyes as Eva's hand slides slowly along my face, down my neck then down my body.  Her silicone is heated and I can feel a tingling sensation coming from her fingers.  "Mmmmmmm."  I think.  "Eva has her stimulators switched on."  Her fingers trail all the way to my toes.

I relax in the "X" as Eva's touch leaves me and I get the distinct aroma of the lipstick.  I take a peek and see her applying a thick coat of it to her lips.  I watch as Eva goes to my feet and I close my eyes just as she begins to kneel.

Then I get a warm, wet sensation on my foot as Eva kisses my foot, then moves up to a toe, taking it into her mouth as one would a lollypop.  She then begins an up and down motion with her head and sucks on my toe.  I can feel the knuckles popping as her suction increases, it's soothing, almost like a massage.  She does each toe in turn before moving onto the other foot.

Eva finishes with my toes and begins to kiss her way up my leg.  I know where she is going and my cock begins to twitch.  An Eva blow job is something that everyone should experience.  Eva nuzzles her way into my balls and licks and strokes.  The feeling of her hair is exquisite and her hand envelops my hard cock.

I feel a vibrating sensation as Eva's hand goes into its masturbation mode.  She continues to tease me and I can feel my orgasm building.  I hope that Eva will continue, bring me off, but I know she's a victim of her programming and will conform to Mollies instructions.  Just as I'm ready to cum, Eva stops.

Eva turns and thanks Mollie, then comes around to kiss me and says "Goodbye Baby."  I respond with a soft, almost sighing, "Eva."  I close my eyes again as Eva leaves.

jayc

« #245 : January 29, 2013, 11:53:38 AM »

While staring intently, from the corner of my eye I see movement, breaking my stare its JD coming out of the bathroom. Does she have the whole Bar staff working on this vendetta? He walks past me nude and aroused as if i am not even there! Not as if I don’t blame him , buts its not like him.

Then it dawns on me……….this is J2D2 the pleasure droid JD built a while ago, how the hell did she get  a hold of this Bot? The droid kneels in front of Stone, its CPU taking in all the data and studies the situation before choosing a course of action.

With the faint sound of servo motors, the droid begins to caress Stone’s body. Her sexy belly and breasts heave as the droid goes through his programmed response. As interesting as this spectacle is it makes my predicament even worse. “hey, I will have what this gentleman is having” I say to empty ears in a feeble attempt to get Stone’s attention.

J2D2 opens Stone’s legs and moves in for some oral pleasure, the synthetic tongue a blur. I find myself thinking “I wonder what the LPM rate (licks per minute) this droid is capable of”?  but these  distractions only work very briefly………… as im bound securely to this damm chair and helpless and I am beyond description HORNY and need of release.

Gripping the Bots head Stone climaxes, thrashing and moaning, adding to my frustration as the waves of pleasure rack her body.  The droid rises to its feet and turns Stone over in a standing doggy pose and impales her with his impressive synthetic cock. And to make matters worse Stone looks over her shoulder and gives me a sultry wink.

My frustration and lust merge into one feeling as I show my displeasure by pulling on my restraints and rocking the chair. I am beginning to lose my mind…………yet I can’t  look away
Stone

« #246 : January 30, 2013, 06:39:12 AM »

I hear Jayc,  shake the throne in frustration,  like an elephant in Musth,  the teasing visually and physically is driving his testerone  to  nice high fuck levels, almost shutting down all reasonable thought. 

Clearly, this is my intention to drive my man crazy with desire and want for his woman. He will think of the consequences now, before he ever colludes  with another against his wonderful spouse.  :-*

In the meantime, J2D2 is very pleasurable in his expertise and pleasure programming . 

The cyborg holds on to my hips, in the standing doggy position, squeezing and massaging them as he guides me to a perfect rhythm to feel his member deep inside my vaginal channel, hitting my cervix with enough energy to excite and please.  He slides in and out, making me moan and groan.

Then he bends over me and I feel his warm chest on my back.  He whispers sweet nothings in my ear, telling me how desirable I am, how beautiful,  the feel of my body is driving him insane,  I am his Queen and he is my King, he wants me like no other.  His breath on my neck and ear is so tantilising, his words are so empowering and endearing.

He gropes both my breasts with one hand and places a vibrating finger on my clitoris.

My god James _ Dean  has programmed him to be the ultimate lady’s fucking machine – to feed fantasy, build self esteem, boost a lady’s ego and his expert lovemaking is exquisite.

I can’t help myself, I shatter again and J2D2 is even programmed thoughtfully,  to hold me as my legs weaken and give way as spasms roll out and all coherent  thought  forgotten.

I tremble in the robot’s strong arms, wrapped around me  as I gasp and moan. Toppling into a crazy, sexual  cavern of oblivion.

Eventually I return to normality and see my Jayc groaning. He sees my orgasm  and is spell bound. 

His cock is throbbing erect and oozing precum.   

“ Stone”  He whispers, wanting , needing me now like an addiction.  I see the light of need,  and slight defiance in his eyes.  The caveman is coming through..  and I grin at the thought of Jayc throwing me on the bed and taking me hard and fast to show me he is my Master, my man, and to reap the effects of my teasing of him.

The robot releases me and waits quietly. I walk  towards  Jayc  but a note pushed under the dungeon door catches my eye.  I  bend to pick it up , unfold the paper and look amused at the content before folding it again .

I pull Jayc’s hood off and see his handsome face, flushed and sweating a little. He is sexually charged and the dangerous glint in his eye warning me of my fate.

I stroke a finger down his face,  “ What’s the marker on the scale now” I whisper seductively.
“ 1,000 and climbing”  He growls.   
“ Perfect”  I mouth slowly at him.

He eyes the length of my body,  boldly, lewdly , defiantly .
He is ready for the wild jungle sex.  :P

I lean in and snog him deeply, passionately , pulling  at his hair as I grip his head. Then pull slowly away.

“ I think, I will leave you now, to think of your misdemeanours “  and then I exit  the dungeon  and leave him ,  wondering  what next .....

Unknown to me,  as a built in safety measure,  after a period of inactivity and  when on standby,  J2D2  springs to life  and  unfastens  anyone bound.....

(   :o    Nice post to reach 100 and full membership  ;D  )

« : January 30, 2013, 06:44:44 AM Stone »

Stone

« #247 : January 30, 2013, 09:54:39 AM »

I walk down the corridor and look at the note in my hand...

“ If you have time, and can take a break from your lessons, I cordially invite you to have a glass of wine with a difference..  Covems needs  to be taught a lesson and your teachings would be very much appreciated.  Mollie. “

A dwarf must have pushed the note under the door, when I was busy.  The note is intriguing.  I find myself following the directions on the note and  thinking, ... “besides the absence from my own temporary dungeon  will work well keeping  Jayc  in a stew..  wondering of my intentions next.”  I grin at that thought and my next tease and deny.

I arrive at the dungeon and introduce myself to Mollie. I congratulate her on her recent success in the Erotic Story Contest 3. “ A Mysterious Room “ was a fantastic story.  She came 3rd and I voice my hope she will enter the next contest.

Mollie offers me a glass of wine and a bright red lipstick.  She explains Covems  transgression  and  the rules of taking part in the lesson she is over seeing.

I nod my understanding and walk over to Covems,   “ I feel kind of bad being here,  what with your help with Jayc and everything... “  I say softly, sipping my wine.  He looks at me and then my face breaks into a grin, I say  “ Yeah, that bad feeling .. lasted all about 5 seconds”   :-*

He can’t help but smile back,  “ One more, won’t make that much difference” he whispers so Mollie won’t hear and gag him.

I take another sip of wine, “ You sure about that?” I tease, “ You see, I have a little niggle too.. “
His grin turns to confusion and he looks at me questioningly.

I continue ,  “  mmmm  I was given a score of 9.2 by you once,  seems  I am not good enough for a 10...  and that ... niggles me”

Covems  face is funny, especially as he had thought his score was a compliment.  He  is about to explain and say more but I put a finger to his lips, shushing him and gesture with my eyes at the ball & gag.

He gets the message and remains silent. I take the lipstick and proceed to put it on his lips, widening the mouth area so he resembles a clown. Then do circles on his cheeks and add a couple of red tears for good measure. He looks perfect.

I grab a stool and sit in the X between his legs  and examine his large flaccid cock lying on his left side and stroke a nail from the tip to his balls, then I turn my hand over and lightly scratch back up to the tip.  I repeat using 2,then 3, then 4 nails. I tease him softly and watch fascinated as his staff begins to harden  and grow in size and  to begin to centralise over his lower tummy.

When I am satisfied he is hard enough, I take an elastic band off my wrist and cupping his balls , bunch them together and place the band at the base. Then I take another and place it at the base of his penis.  Then I take his  erection and slowly begin to wank.  He grows more and his erection is as impressive as I remember on stage at Tight’s party.

I turn to Mollie  “  Any yoghurt in your fridge over there?” 
 She grins,  “ What flavour would you like?”

“ Strawberry”  I smile.  She passes me  a mini tub,  and I open it up and dip Covems cock in the creamy mixure .  I feel him shiver and goose bumps  appear on his skin  from the sudden chill. 

And then I begin to lick and suck with relish,   “ mmmm  9.2  indeed” 

I drag my tongue   and mouth along his shaft, warm, wet and salivating at the yoghurt. I follow the throbbing veins , tonguing at the pulsing blood vessels, then up again to the tip. Sucking the yoghurt off his head and tonguing his  little slit.

Then I fill my mouth with strawberry cock, absolutely delicious . I suck hard and wipe him clean with my tongue, and start a nice steady head fuck,  before dipping him again in the yoghurt pot.

I repeat the process of licking and sucking his length, teasing his pulsing veins and then avid attention to his crown and slit. Then taking him whole again to the back of my throat, cleaning and sucking and head fucking. The cool yoghurt and then warm , hot mouth teases him as he feels me slide and suck up and down his length.

I cave in my cheeks to increase the pressure on his staff and gently allow my teeth to scrape him.
I relish his cock until all the yoghurt is gone and then I wank him as I suck his head. I grip him firmly and up the rhythm , twisting my hand  a little as I move up and down him, massaging and stimulating his length.  I hear him moan and know that he is struggling to keep his equilibrium.  He can’t cum because he knows I will stop, but he doesn’t want me to stop and so he tries to hold back.

It becomes a battle of wills and I show no mercy. I increase the tempo and push a yoghurt coated & lubricated finger into his anal cavity, pressing in till I feel his prostrate gland and start to circle and massage him.  A guttural sound escapes his lips as my finger stretches and stimulates his tight channel. And my mouth stimulates his throbbing cock.

I sense he is close to ejaculating, so I slow and he groans in protest trying to thrust into me to maintain the tempo, but he soon realises it is a lost cause and I see him clench his fists in defeat.

Task complete, I lean back and toast Mollie with the remainder of my wine..  “  Nice Wine &  yoghurt”  I quip at her.

She chuckles and passes me a wipe for my mouth and hands. I stand  and hug her, taking my leave. As I pass Covems, I whisper...  “Nothing below 10 is ever good enough, go ask Jayc”

I ruffle his hair  and head back to my dungeon..  Jayc  awaits my whims..  I can’t help but get excited by the prospect ...

jayc

« #248 : February 01, 2013, 12:34:56 PM »

I watch as J2D2 has his way with Stone, frustrated beyond words all I can do is sit there bound to this fucking chair I grumble to myself. Soon the pleasure droid makes her climax again, as stone recovers the Droid moves to the corner. and waits patiently for further commands. Stone walks over to me stopping to pick up something, then pulls off the sweaty hood from my head. The cool air of the dungeon feels good on my face and I hope this ordeal is coming to an end.

She starts again with the scale, seeing light at the end of the tunnel and horny as hell “over a 1000 and climbing” is my response. With a sexy smile she purrs and mouths the word “perfect” then kisses me with passion. I am rudely reminded the I am still bound, when I try to grab her to hold her close. She breaks the kiss and moves away telling me to think about my crime. And just like that she leaves the room!!!!! Leaving  me bound, alone, just a man and his thoughts and a raging hard on.

I take a deep breath and let out a sigh as the minutes pass “where the hell did she go?” I am startled as I hear J2D2 fire up his motors and slowly approach me. The Bot looks me up and down collecting data no doubt as a twinge of fear creeps up my spine, “no she wouldn’t do that or would she?” my question is answered to my relief when the droid with human like dexterity begins to undo the bindings on my wrists. An evil grin forms on my face as I am set free.

A few minutes later the Bad Girl herself enters the dungeon and stops stunned seeing the empty throne. Her eyes dart around the room like a cat and she spots me sitting at the little bar with a tumbler full of whiskey, smoking a cigar just for effect and playing with a remote control. Stone flinches as  the dungeon door is locked loudly behind her.

As I get to my feet I smile at her. Her eyes grow wide and she takes a step back. I enjoy the upper hand for a moment as she tries to gauge my intentions. We begin to circle each other like boxers around the bed in the center of the room. She begins to giggle and I can’t help but chuckle myself. “how did you escape?”…………………..”never mind” I laugh. As we move around the bed faster and faster I suddenly stop “I grow weary of the chase” and I click the remote.

Her eyes on me she fails to notice J2D2 has moved behind her and grabs Stone’s waist and holds her firmly in his powerful grasp. She lets outs a loud protest as the Bot takes hold of her arm and no taking no as an answer pulls her onto the bed, kneeling by her head the Bot pins her arms to the bed

Back at the mini bar I finish my drink and ponder her fate in silence. Letting the irony sink into my Bad Girl captive. In my Hanibal Lecter voice I speak “have you ever been spanked by a pleasure Droid ? im told it can be quite painful or pleasurable depending on you frame of mind”…….. Stone lets out a nervous giggle, I continue “in you absence I have discovered this fine Bot is also programmed in the art of tickling”  I get the response I was looking for…………”little oak! little oak! little oak!”  grinning “your safe word is null and void at the present moment my dear”

I climb onto the bed and position myself between her legs and caress her thigh as I gaze at her charms on display. Placing  a finger under her chin I move in and whisper “on the irony scale of 1 to 10 where are you at ?” “1000” she quickly replies fearing the worst. Mouthing the word “perfect” I lean in and snog her deeply.

Breaking the kiss I propose a truce…………..”this vendetta could go on and on or we can end it right here now, the choice is yours………….lets call it a tie”………..”deal Batman” Stone replies with relief. “I think more than a handshake is due” I smile at her as I begin slapping my cock against her pussy. In a clear voice I speak “that will be all J2D2” the Bot releases Stone and returns to his spot in the dungeon and shuts down.

Light headed and totally aroused I need release and I need it right now. Placing a leg on my shoulder I waste no time and slip into her warm inviting pussy to the hilt and pause relishing the sensation. Getting some control back I begin to fuck her with slow long strokes. Adversaries no more we begin a lusty fuck. Stone lets out quick sighs of delight as I pick up the pace and grab both her legs putting them together I push them against her stomach. Changing my position so im supporting myself with my feet I start to pile drive my cock deep and hard, her wetness flowing freely coats my shaft. The sounds of slapping bodies and grunts and groans fill the dungeon.

Stones wriggles free from my grasp and positions herself on her side with one leg still on my shoulder I kneel straddling her other leg and plunge deep and hard. So excited I know I will not last long but this is so what I need at the moment. Finding her sweet spot Stone clenches and releases my shaft with expertise and the look on her face tells me she is close to me on the pleasure scale.

So close to the edge I need a brief respite and pull out,  taking a deep breath I untangle myself from her legs and lie down. Taking her hand I pull her on top of me. Snogging her with heated passion I whisper “finish me off Stone”……………… “deal Batman” she smiles and snogs me again.     
Covems

« #249 : February 02, 2013, 05:22:29 AM »

I hear the sound of high heels approaching the room and my thoughts are; "Oh boy... here we go again.  I don't know how much more of this I can take before I explode."

Raising my head up to look at the approaching sounds, I see Miss Stone entering the room.  "What the...."  goes through my mind... "I thought she was busy with Jayc.  Well... at least the torturing has ended for one of us."

Mollie and Miss Stone converse about the story contest.  "Miss Stone should write one..." I muse... "She's awfully good." 

Miss Stone leans over me.  "My God!"  I think.  "She smells like she's been fucking."  She whispers to me about feeling bad, but not really feeling bad about extending my discomfort.  I whisper back so Mollie won't hear that one more really won't matter.

Miss Stone takes up that challenge and explains about her "niggle".  At first I thought she said "wiggle" and I think..."Oh yeah.  She does have a great wiggle."  Then she explains to me what it means.  "Uh oh," is the thought that goes through my mind.

Next she take the lipstick, and proceeds to draw on my face.  I can only picture her drawing the "Joker" face around my mouth.  I get a wiff of her scent again, and can feel myself becoming aroused at the mental image of Miss Stone riding Jayc.  I feel her drawing something else near my eyes.

She moves a stool between my legs, and I take a peek at her.  "She looks awesome.  So desireable."  My cock goes instantly hard when Miss Stone takes my balls into her hand, I'm not so sure about the rubber bands she wraps around them.  Next she puts one over my cock.  "Uh oh."  I think.  "She has something devious in mind," as she slowly starts to stroke me.

She askes Mollie for some yogurt, but the way she pronounces it makes my cock twitch.  "I could listen to her all day."  I think.  Miss Stone dips my cock into the yogurt, it's cold and gives me a chill.  She leans in... I get another wiff of her... then she proceeds to lick the yogurt off.

The sensations are amazing... the cold from the chilled yogurt replaced by the heat of Miss Stone's lips and tongue.  I'm so hard... as she works me over... I would probabaly be cumming if it wasn't for the damned rubber bands!

Miss Stone is relentless!  I can hear myself screaming inside my head as she continues to work my cock over with her mouth and hands.  I want to cum so bad... I'm so close... right there on the edge... she stops!!! 

I let out a whimper as my whole body wants to spasm.  Miss Stone and Mollie toast each other to my discomfort... then Miss Stone leans in and I catch her intoxicating scent again.  My cock twitches and my balls are so tight.  She whispers something into my ear about a 10, but my thoughts are on the heat of her breath... her accent.  I resign myself to defeat as Miss Stone runs a hand through my hair.

I watch as she leaves the room.  "Oh yeah, " I think, "that is a fabulous wiggle.  Jayc is a lucky man."

Mollie
: 48

« #250 : February 02, 2013, 07:53:37 AM »

I pull the chair a bit closer to Covems and I beginn slowly stroking him once more, he almost sobs with frustration; the words “please, please, oh madam please” comes unconsciously from his lips.

With a refined touch of cruelty, I pick up one of the feathers that Pafe and Satoire left behind. This I play in front of Covems’ face. He can guess what is coming next. His pleas are frantic.

‘Oh God madam, please I’ll do anything I’ll be good, please give me relief’ The feather is slowly lowered to his balls, and brushes slowly and methodically across them.

“I’m terribly ticklish” I offer as if in conversation, “wouldn’t you like to tickle me too?”

By now Covems is nearly hysterical, I know that the time has arrived for the moment of complete control.

After one minute of tickle torture I drop the feather, and gently take hold of him and remove the elastic bands that Stone had put on his cock and balls. Then I begin to stroke.  My stroke is gentle but firm and methodical. This time I don't vary my stroke, and after about thirty seconds feel his body begin the build up to orgasm. When Covems cums, it was is powerful that I think he will tear free from his bonds. It is as though he had exploded as jets of thick white come shoot into the air, accompanied by load gasps and groans.

As he begins to calm down I notice that a 'string of pearls' has draped across my stockinged knee. The contrast of my dark nylons and the glistening moisture acts as an aphrodisiac for me, and I felt hungry for more.

Milking the last from him, I stepped back to wipe my hands on the towel provided.  Covems’ pulsating body looks enticing and exciting.  I take a sip of wine, and biting my lip with excitement, and feeling the pounding in my chest, I hit the ‘release button’ instantly freeing Covems from his bonds. He sits up instantly, still gasping from his ordeal, but taking all of me in through his hungry eyes.  I step back, momentarily frightened by the animal presence of this powerful man.

He stands up, towering over me by at least a foot. Without a word, Covems is on me in seconds. Grabbing at my body, my tits, my pussy.  His hands are faster than I expected as they roam my body, grabbing and squeezing.  I can feel the lust in this man through his hands.

He rips the corset from my body and within seconds I have been reduced to my panties, stockings and high heels. Covems scoops me in his arms with little effort, and sits me on the edge of the table.

He stands facing me, holding my hair firmly in his hands.  I notice that his erection is already strong and firm.  Covems wants me, but hesitates fearing it is a trick.  I sense this, “just fuck me oh God fuck me” I plead.

He rips my panties off, throwing them to one side before lifting me up, and impaling me on his lipstick covered, full erection. I gasp and catch my breath at the feel of his length sliding home. He lays me back, and tosses my legs over his shoulders as if I were a doll.  His hands and mouth cover my nylon clad legs with kisses, and he begins piston like strokes in and out of my wet and hungry body.

I cry out for more as Covems increases the pace and intensity of his thrusts. He is a skilled and expert lover, who manages to combine intensity and pleasure.

I thought I had experienced it all, but this man is taking me to new heights. He leans forward to kiss my mouth, and within seconds I am shrieking, biting and screaming for the very relief that only a short time ago had been within my power to dispense.  Covems withdraws slowly then rams home vigorously.  His power and rhythm increases. I feel a small white light explode somewhere at the back of my head.  For the next 60 seconds, I have no idea where I am, nor do I care.

My orgasm is pleasurable… intense, body spasming pleasure.  Long after Covems has withdrawn, my tired and exhausted body continues to feel the afterglow, and I could still feel him inside me.  I can feel his cum leaking out of me.  My orgasm was so intense, that I did not know he too had reached his climax.

When we both recover, we embrace caringly.  Covems takes my face into his hands and kisses me deeply, the tip of his tongue flicks across mine.  I moan into our kiss and his hands begin to roam my body once more.

“Mollie,”  he says to me softly.  “I promise I won’t volunteer you for anything in the forum any longer.  Unless, of course, something comes up that I just can’t resist.”

“Naughty boy, I’ll have to punish you” I mocked gently playing with him. To my surprise he responds by beginning to harden!   “Oh.”  I say to him while standing up and pouring him a glass of wine.  “You like that idea, don’t you?”

I exit the room, leaving a lipstick covered Covems sitting in the chair, sipping his glass of wine.  I can feel his eyes on my bottom as I leave.
Covems

« #251 : February 02, 2013, 11:43:38 AM »

Mollie scoots herself closer to me and takes my cock into her hands again and slowly begins to stroke.  I start to plead with her to give me release and bring relief to my body.

One last cruel measure remains in Mollie as she picks up one of the feathers and flicks it across my face and down my body.  She has made me her bitch for the moment, and I realize that I'll have to let her know that I will succumb to her demands, what ever they are.  I plead with her as she begins to tickle my balls with the feather.

Mollie tells me that she's ticklish, and I think,"I don't want to tickle you, Mollie, I want to ravage you.  I want to use your body, I want to grudge fuck as hard and as fast as I can."

She drops the feather and takes off the cruel rubber bands from around my balls and cock.  Mollie once again begings to stroke me, a slow, rythmical stroke.  I realize she's not changing speeds.  "Oh my God!"  I think.  "She's going to do it.  Mollie's going to make me cum."

It doesn't take long before I'm thrashing in my bonds and cum is spurting from me.  Flying in the air, landing who cares where.  I can feel it hitting my chest, my legs and even some on my own face.  I don't care... all I can think about it the relief, the release, the pleasure.

Mollie looks at me and there's a hunger in her eyes.  I've seen that look before.  "Release me."  I think, not daring to speak.  "Turn me loose, woman."

Mollie uses a towel to clean up her hands from my cum.  Looks me in the eye again and picks up the remote.  "Oh God."  I think, "she's not done.  What now?"

Mollie pushes a button the remote and my bonds instantly disappear.  I sit up quickly, fearing she has something devious in mind.  She places the remote on the table and I know I'm free!  "Free at last!" 

I practically leap on her and I'm all over her in a flash with a lust that I cannot contain.  I rip at her clothes, pulling the corset free.  My hands are all over her body, I reach up and grab a handful of hair.  Mollie's head tilts back and I plant a deep, hungry kiss on her lips.

Then I pick her up, amazed at my own strength.  "Cock strong."  I think.  I want this woman so badly and I want her right now.  I put Mollie on the table and rip her panties off.  She looks me in the eyes, and I can see the lust in her face.  But I suspect something... this is too easy.  "Just fuck me!"  Mollie says.

So I do.  I pick her up and literally impale her onto my raging erection, not caring if I'm too rough or not.  Mollie is so wet, so hot... she slides on easily.  A gasp escapes her lips as I bury myself to my balls inside that pussy.  Then pushing her back on the "X" table, I start to fuck her.  "I'm going to fuck you Mollie!"  I shout.

I'm not making love to her... I am grudge fucking her!  Pounding her wet pussy as hard as I can, not worring about being careful, not concerned about being sensual.  Repeatedly saying, "fucking you." with each thrust.  I'm just after my own release, my own passions.  Mollie cries out, and this increases my desires, my passions and I begin to fuck her even harder.  "Take my cock."  I say again and again.

"OH GOD YES!"  Mollies shouts.  I can feel her body responding to my thrusts.  We're like two wild animals in heat, only caring about our own release.  I can feel her clawing my back, Mollie's legs wrap around me, my thrusts increase in force. 

Mollie is screaming... I'm screaming... I don't care if anyone can hear us or not.  She leans back and I can feel her orgasm is close... I can feel mine building again.  Mollie starts to cum and so do I with one deep hard thrust my release is once again like an explosion.  The built up lust and passion once again released inside my climax.  Spurt after spurt after spurt into her.

I pull out of Mollie, who is lying on her back, her eyes rolled back in her head... she is panting and gasping.  I release two streams of semen onto her, one reaches her breast, she moans deeply then the other across her tummy, and another moan.  I rub my cum into her with my hands, then lean in and Mollie's arms go around me as we embrace.  The flames of our passion dying into hot embers as we kiss a hot, wild, all consuming kiss.

I stand slightly and caress her body, which is taking on a coolness as our passions subside.  I tell Mollie that I'll be good... "maybe".  And she tells me that she'll punish me again.  The thought of that makes me start to harden again.  Mollie laughs and says, "You like that idea, don't you?"

I almost admit to her that I do.  Instead, I take a sip of wine and slump into the chair.  I look at my body, covered with lipstick, and it makes me grin with the memories of how all those marks got there.  I can only imagine what my face looks like. 

There's a washroom behind the X, and Mollie goes in and I hear a shower running.  I stay in the chair and leisurely sip the wine.  The shower stops and after a few minutes, Mollie comes out of the room, naked except for her shoes.  She ruffles my hair as she passes by and says, "You should clean up and get ready for the party. 

I say out loud,  "Holy crap!"  Realizing that Tango's party in the AB&G is very soon.  "I gots stuff to do!"  I jump up and go the the washroom, shower and clean up.  I go back into the X room and find it empty, Mollie has left.  "I can't go up the hall in just my skin." I say.  I find the courtesy thong and put that on, then I run up the hallway of the Ice House to the "secret passage", do my series of knocks and the door swings open.  I go through the door as my "courtesy thong" falls off... "Ah... the hell with it."  I say, leaving it in the hallway as the door swings shut and I trot to my room.

Stone

« #252 : February 03, 2013, 12:31:30 PM »

I reach my temporary dungeon door and think more of the teasing I will subject Jayc to.  I want him panting  like an animal in heat  with an overwhelming primitive instinct willing him to mate. The thought brings a flush of excitement and increases my own libido.

I push open the door and am startled to see, Jayc is not bound in the throne anymore.  “ How on earth did he get out of that?” 

My eyes flit wildly around the room in search of him and the dungeon door bangs shut behind me.  I jump startled at the sound realising immediately, I am trapped and in trouble. He must have the room remote  control. 

My eyes settle on him , sitting nonchalantly  at the bar sipping a tumbler of whiskey and smoking a cigar.  He twiddles the remote control to the door in his hand, as if to say..  “ You can’t get away from me till I allow you too”

I gulp, trying to gage his mood.  “ Is he mad?   Is he in a forgiving mood?  Is he sexually “ Rhino” charged? “

He stands, eyeing me and I move to the bed for a safety net between us, nervous and uncertain.  I remove the cloak I had worn in my brief absence away, ready to use it as a decoy to briefly cover Jayc if I needed to, but also to stop any impediment of movement should I need to flee.

Jayc’s eyes narrow. He likes what he sees. His spouse in a tight basque, pushing my full naked breasts up, pantiless in stockings, suspenders and high heels.

We begin to circle around the bed,  like boxers in a ring.  I  suddenly begin to giggle, nerves getting the better of me and of the situation, I find myself in.  To my relief,  Jayc can’t help but chuckle too.

“How did you escape?”  I ask, curious. The binds were fastened good by the Dwarfs.

”Never mind”  He  laughs  and moves faster round the bed trying to catch me.  But I am pretty good at maintaining the safe distance between us.
Jayc suddenly stops and announces,  “I grow weary of the chase” and  clicks the remote.

Too late, I realise , after Jayc, and right in with his cunning plan,  that J2D2 is behind me and controlled by Jayc. The Cyborg  grabs my waist holding me fast  and now I am Jayc’s prisoner. The table has been turned !!  I let out a frustrated “ Noooo”   “ Damn “

The cyborg pins me to the bed, face up. He kneels by my head holding my arms in a strong hard grip. I can only move my lower waist and legs but thats a waste of enegy at the moment.

Jayc  returns to bar, enjoying my  captivity to the full as he finishes his whiskey and enjoying the view.

He puts on his perfectly accented Hannibal Lector voice, “Have you ever been spanked by a pleasure Droid ?   I’m told it can be quite painful or pleasurable depending on you frame of mind”

I  let out a nervous giggle, my heart pounding – “ He wouldn’t , Would he?”

Jayc continues  “In your absence,  I have discovered this fine Bot is also programmed in the art of tickling” 

He presses some buttons on the remote and J2D2 begins his expert touch & torture.  He knows just the spots to concentrate on and I am soon a giggling mass of weakness,  trying hard not to wee myself, crying tears of laughter and squirming on the bed, begging him to stop.
Jayc  finds amusement in my predicament.

I remember the safety words we agreed to once in the Ice House and  gasp urgently...
“  Little oak!      Little oak!      Little oak! ”
 Hoping amongst hope,  the words will remind him of the very special first date we enjoyed under the shady  Big Oak tree  in the woods.
 Jayc grins ,  obviously remembering both the “ First date”  and the “ Ice House Foursome”

He responds to my pleadings   “Your safe word is null and void at the present moment My Dear”

He climbs on to the bed, between my legs.  J2D2 continues tickling but on a lower scale which can be raised again at any moment.

He gazes at my exposed breasts pushed up my basque , sweeping down to my  naked pussy. He caresses my inner thighs, letting me know  , he can  and I am under his control now.

He moves his finger up to my chin and asks me, whispering  “  On the irony scale of 1 to 10 where are you at ?”
“1000” I quickly reply, very meekly,  fearing the worst.
Jayc  mouths the word “Perfect” in much the same way I had done earlier.

Then,  he leans in and snogs me  deeply & meaningfully.  He takes my breath away.

In that moment, he decides to end the vendetta and I gratefully  agree.  As if I wasn’t going to grab a lifeline , when thrown to me . Jayc releases J2D2 from his commands,  not needing him any longer and the cyborg retires to the corner of the room and switches to standy.

Jayc  lifts my leg and enters me  in a single thrust, then begins a steady , deep fuck , positioning my legs and his body, so I can feel him, deep, hard and intent.  His claiming is sweet, hard, lusty and yet tender and passionate. My body responds in kind and I glaze and smother his cock & balls in my sweet nectar.

After awhile, he stills, fighting for control,  he snogs me and pushes his forehead to mine whispering
“Finish me off Stone”
“Deal Batman” I whisper  back and resume our snog.

I mount and sit astride him, smiling .  I circle on his cock deep inside me and entwine my fingers with his. I writhe and feel him against my walls. We smile at each other as I massage him so intimately. My breasts sway with my movements and he  circle thrusts to make them  move more, watching in delight as they respond.  He looses my hands to squeeze them and circle his palms on my nipples. I moan as he gropes with his hands and his cock massages my cervix.

My sexual  uninhibited dance excites Jayc , he rubs his face in my cleavage, circles my waist with  his strong muscular arms and flips me over onto the bed so I am underneath him  in the customary missionary position.

Then he thrusts and delves deep within my body. I wrap my legs around him, responding  to him and gently scratch  and feather kiss his shoulders. He groans  and his thrusts  become faster and more urgent. I move my hand, between us to my clit, wet ,swollen and very excited.

Jayc feels my movement there and it excites him more. His thrusts are more powerful now and he is in total fuck mode.  He moves his hands to the side of my head, pinning me to the pillow by my hair. He bunches his fists and pulls my hair and scalp, preventing any head movement now and he fucks.

He fucks, hard, fast, furious, thinking of my teasing, taking my body, bruising my cervix, straining my inner thigh muscles.  I am his woman, his mate.

We hit the heights of our release at the same time,  Jayc calls my name and I call his as the powerful calling of our mating totally overwhelms us. 

He shoots his seed deep inside as my creamy cum mingles with his in my spasming cavity,  gripping and rippling along his cock.

Eventually, the pleasure starts to subside and we whisper our feelings to each other, temple to temple, mouth to ear , and harsh, sated breathing.
After awhile, holding each other, still basking in the afterglow, sensible thought returns...  “ Its Tango’s  birthday party , we best go get the room ready.  Our clothes are already in the office, ready to change into.”  I remind Jayc..

He smiles,  “ So it is, we best start the preparations” ....  He kisses my cheek and we both sit up to grab our clothes and return to the bar.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #253 : February 24, 2013, 12:52:54 AM »

Having been give the job of giving the Invites and Keys to the people the Masters and Mistress had chosen to be offered the chance to have there own dungeons here. I take the boxes and put them in my own new chamber and get back to serving at the table. As the meal finishes and Master Bear takes the centre peace back to his chamber and Miss Brandy leaves for hers.

I pull Miss Abby's chair back as she stands and leaves the table she turns to me "I have to go get my coat tango" I rush to her room and bring her black leather full length coat to her and help her put it on. she takes my chin in her hand and lifts my head and kisses me full and hard on the lips. I open the door for her with a big smile on my face and walk her to her car and we kiss again and she gets in her car and drives off.

I walk back into the ice house and help Blue and Luck clean up when it was all done Luck went and Knocked on Miss Brandy's door Blue and myself walk down the hall way and into my dungeon and take a look around. We chat as we walk around the room  making so plans for the room  I turn to Blue "its getting late think its time for us to head home will drive you home if you want " "Thanks that will be great" she say with a smile "10 mins out the front then"

Blue leaves me in my dungeon to get changed I put a shirt on and pick up the Key boxes.
I carry them to my car and wait for Blue she walks out back in her blue jeans again we lock up and i drive her home.

48 hour later

I get dressed as the House SUB and put the boxes on the front seat next to me and set off on my deliveries

I come to the last one and pull up out side the Bar and Grill. I take the last box in both hands I walk into the bar

Miss Brandy is there and see the box as I place it on my plum and walk across the bar with just our eye Miss Brandy tells me the people I was looking for were in the office. Just as I get to the door Master Bear comes out of the store room and see whats in my hands I bow my head on seeing him and tap the door with my foot.

I stand out side the door "Come in" I hear as I go to open the door its opened from the inside It Miss Stone "OOWW Tango come in" she moves to one side to let me into the office.
I walk passed her holding my hands out in front of me and stand it front of the disk they both stair at the box but didn't say a word.

with my head still bowed "This is for you Mister Jayc and Miss Stone"   Jayc takes the box "You have been formally been invited to be the owners of a Dungeon in The Ice House The management have asked me to present you with this box which holds the key to your new Dungeon"

As soon as i finish my speech I turn and leave the office I smile at Master Bear and Miss Brandy then bow my head in respect to them and leave the bar.

christinak
: 142

« #254 : February 25, 2013, 08:52:35 AM »

I walked down the tunnel to the Ice House.  Upon opening the door, I saw a that the great hall was lit.  There had been people here recently.  I saw that the lights under the private dungeons were all out though.  Except for one.  Mine.  I went to the back of the hall and examined the room, scanning in all directions.  I remembered my time with Bear on the table.  I remembered my time with Janine.  Such bliss.  My eyes began to well up and I felt like crying, but I pulled it back.  Some of the recent month's horrors had begun to claw their way to the surface and I wasn't ready to face them.  No, back in the jar they go.  Saved for when stronger forces of my own can be aligned against them.

I looked back toward my door.  The light under the door.  It drew my attention right away.  Had someone taken over my dungeon in my absence?  I had to know.  I pulled out my key, and glided toward the door.  Sliding the key into the lock I heard it click then gave it a turn and swung it open.  The, room was as I left it.  And there in the middle was blue, standing in the middle waiting for me with the note in her hand I had given to tango.  She was visibly upset.  A mascara streaked tear rolling down her cheek.  "Why did you leave Miss Christy?"

I didn't know what to say.  I haven't fully come to terms with my own loss, and at the same time I need to explain to blue what has been happening.  Then I looked over by my large chair and saw that tango was kneeling beside it quietly, dressed in black but a little raged like he had been working at something.  "tango?" I called to him.

"We've missed you Miss Christy.  We thought something had happened to you." tango replied

"Something did happen, tango.  I'm sorry I just can't be more detailed about it now, but I will explain things to both of you in time." I walked over to blue and looked into her eyes, "I did what I had to."  Then she leaned in and hugged me tightly.  "tango come."  I called.  tango came as instructed and knelt beside me.  I patted his head and he leaned in resting his cheek on my thigh.

blue released her hold and knelt on the other side of me.  I patted their heads, "My beautiful subs. Thank you for being here."  I stepped away and walked toward the door, "I think its time the three of us had some time to ourselves.  Both of you go to my private chamber, take off your clothes and wait for me."  Then I closed the door behind me and snapped the lock shut.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27  
« previous next »
: