*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pleasure Island
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pleasure Island  ( 8713 )
Bear
: 3856

« : February 03, 2011, 11:22:55 PM »

I was roughly shoved to the floor,. Scrapping my knees on the wooden blanks. That was all that I could sense. The canvas hood over my head, blinding me keeping me trapped in the stale sweltering air confined there.  I was ship bound, that I could tell feeling the gentle sway, and familiar creaks of caulked planks.

How I got here was a but a blur of memories. Hired to deliver a note to Count Shelby at Port Royale by a shdy figure, I had sought passage on the Blue wind. A derelict of a vessel, hardly in condition to validate shipping precious cargo in. I had sought safety in that, figuring pirates and raider unlikely to waste their time on it/

At least until dawn, when the booming roar of cannon jarred the crew from sleep. We were boarded before a defense mounted. The captain eagerly surrendering his sword.  I alone had sttod to the challenge, fending four pirates at bay, who appeared eager enough to run me through for my insolence. At least until I head a sultry voice bark an order.

“No not him. Him I want alive.”

I had turned to that voice, standing there against the morning sun. Uncertain if the long legs and garb were real. I had no time to gauge my confusion. The blunt impact to the back of my head eclipsed my consciousness.

Not too long ago I had jarred to sense by cold water. Hands bound behind my back, I was grabbed, scoured by rough bristled brushes which raked my skin while removing the sweat and dirt of weeks at sea. Then doused in the light scent of cologne. A quick brush of my hair all while I struggled to gain my bearings. Until this hood thrust on me dragged to an unknown chamber.

So I sit now…naked…bound…awaiting the fate of Davy Jones.

Hands grasp at the hood  yanking it free off me. I gasp a heavy breath. Filling my lungs with the sweet freshness of perfume. Not that it would surprise me. Most cabins were scented, to hide the musk and stench of the ship. This, different. Feminine, almost orderly clean. Eyes scanning the cabin, distinct of a woman’s touch. Lace curtains, trappings which spoke of interests of something other than the sea.. My eyes lingered on the huge bed across the room,…brass rings dangling on the heavy posts.

Behind me I hear footstep…my body tenses, my fate suddenly uncertain.

Adera
: 3047

« #1 : February 04, 2011, 10:23:44 AM »

Walking over from my ship, my eyes wandering around over the chaos. Damn, this ship looked so much more promising on distance... ah well the lads need some workout. My eyes fall on a crowd from where the clangs of steel meeting steel can be heard, hmm can't really see what's going on but it seems like a lone combatant well there's at least someone on this ship willing to fight. Walking a bit closer I get a clear view off the sweaty man fending of four of my pirates very skilfully, his muscles shining and rippling in the sun as he fend them off. His handsome face strained in concentration from blocking the attacks aimed at him. I stop in my tracks licking my lips as I watch him fight then I bark out my order, I see his head turn to me with a surprised look on his face and then one of my sneakier pirates hit him in the back of his head.

My first mate walk up to me with a disappointed look on her face "Grabbing some loot for yourself?" and I answer her with a little sniff "Yes I am, I'm the captain after all". As they carry him by us I give them another order "Make sure he's ready for me in my cabin after the meal" I get an "Ay-ay mam" and some snickers which I ignore.

Mmm they did have good food on that ship at least I think as I walk towards my cabin my heels clicking on the planks, I start to smile wide at the prospect of what's waiting for me there. Opening the door to my cabin I step inside and close the door behind me as I watch the tense naked man in front of me. Walking forward slowly I let my hands travel over his shoulders drawing in his clean masculine scent. Lightly grazing his skin with my nails, moving my hands down his chest feeling his hard body. Walking around him into his view, I look at him with lust and desire and I can see surprise and uncertainty on his face.

Slowly I walk to the hanger removing my pink coat and hat, walking back to my prisoner in only the white short ruffly dress. I take his chin in my hand turning his head from side to side smiling at his features, then straddling him slowly my hands on his shoulders. "If you'll be good I won't have to hurt you", seeing as he slowly nods his head while his eyes travels over my body I smile wide "Good". Moving in closer holding his head in mine I kiss him full on his mouth, parting his lips and tasting him, sucking on his hot tongue and pushing my body against his. I can feel his cock growing against me turning me on so very much.

Abruptly I stand up "Girls!", in walks 4 girls pulling him up from the chair and towards the bed while he just looks at them a little surprised. Swiftly they they have him tied to the brass rings with silk scarfs, giggling a little to myself... they almost never fight back when I have my girls do it.

When they're done they leave, I walk over the the bed and check each post noticing they've tied him good his eyes following me. I walk back to the hanger again undressing myself, giving him some time to get accustomed to the situation.
Bear

« #2 : February 05, 2011, 11:48:14 AM »

The rake of nails across my skin sends a shudder though me.  My eyes darting to her as she circles before. Those long lean legs, heightened by the sharp heeled boots.  Her lean form standing proudly before me, hands on hips, eying me with hunger eyes. This one the same as silhouetted briefly against the morning sun. I’ve seen bar wenches give me those lusty looks before. I would meet their gaze with equal fire in my eyes eager enough to meet their desires. Here though my predicament undermined my natural lust. I could only stare back wondering of her intentions.

Whatever there seemed to be an approving look in her eyes. As she turned away rough hands grabbed me pulling me up and into a chair. The coarse laughter of men erupted as they slipped back away hinting of private knowledge. I shifted my attention to this woman. Watched her as she casually set the trimmings of her coat and hat of hangers. Golden lock of hair cascading to her shoulders as she removes the hat.  The curves of her slender body hugged by the tight ruffled dress, firm breasts barely contained by the lacing of her bodice.

When she turned to me again, approaching a seductive swagger, gripping my chin as she  turns my head from side to side assessing me like one picking an apple from a fruit stand.  Her sultry voice speaking with firm authority before suddenly sliding in. Her ruby lips pressing to mine deep and firm, slipping to my lap, pushing those magnificent breasts against me as she rolls over me. I had been at sea for weeks without seeing a woman, let alone one of this beauty, my unfilled lust taking the better of me. I find myself panting in hot response to the touch of her as she tugs at my lower lip before pulling back. My mind swirling under the affect of her kiss, I am oblivious to her commands which follow.

A cluster of colliding perfumes fill my lungs as I am lead head spinning towards that bed.

I’m assaulted by an wave of lips, roaming hands and teasing caresses, stroking my muscles, glancing near my privates. My head swirling, careless as they loosen my binds, and draw me into their sensual play.  One straddles my waist rolling slow against me, bending to kiss my chest,. She rolls her tongue around my nipple teasing me as another dips between my legs easing my legs apart as she  nibbles and teases down my left leg.

Bad fortune suddenly seems to have swelled on a turn to the good.  Even not, if I am going to meet a demise, I’d rather it be in a bed full of woman. I reach for the woman on my chest, only to have her grab my wrists push them back to the bed stretching my arms as she leans forward kissing me sensuously, wet, her tongue slithering in between my lips to twist and tease.  That distraction enough for silken bindings to slide over wrists and ankle…that shock of being bound again,. A momentary lapse of concentration, long enough for feline pouncing on the remaining free leg binding.

They giggle, as they pull back,..slip from the bed and leave. 

I feel foolish, victimized by this beguiling seduction. As this captain surveys their handiwork I strain against the binding silk, muscles bunching as I try to pull free. Succeeding in nothing other than tightening the knots,  She glances at me. An amused expression of satisfaction there before turning to cross the room and disrobe.

With her back turned, again I strain against the binds…with such force that my skin reddens under the tension. Unsuccessful, panting now I glance again to meet the gaze of this woman before me

“There be no need of  restraint here luv’ , I be willing to bed you without such.” I offer between my breaths, then adding “Might find I can ignite that powder keg ‘tween your legs.”

She glances back, her expression hardly bearing amusement or enticement at my boasts.
« : February 05, 2011, 11:52:52 AM Bear »

christinak

« #3 : February 07, 2011, 03:27:13 PM »

This morning’s action brought a good haul.  The crew are pleased.  I however, am not.  I found the Captain taking from the booty before it could be divided.  We had always had an agreement between us that all hands get an equal share and the Captain gets an extra share for herself because she holds the most risk in case of capture.  But now it seems that she is no longer satisfied, and now feels the need to rob from us all.  She is my Captain.  I have followed her across two oceans and never have I questioned her.  But this morning, taking from the loot.  And to make matters worse, removing a prisoner to her quarters before he could be interrogated.   I am the First Mate, it is my duty to interrogate all prisoners before they are brought before the Captain.  It’s as though she is trying to make me look bad in front of the crew.   

That prisoner be mine.  Were it not for my order he would have been killed outright.  I’ll not let this go on.  I know she is in there with him now.  My prisoner.  My man.  He stood out from all the others.  Tall and muscular amongst what was mostly a ship full of old men and boys.  His eyes seem’d to catch the light like the waves catch the sun coming over the horizon in the morning.  He was to be my prize.  I’ll not have it!

When he was brought aboard, I knew.  I could see it in her eyes.  The Captain wanted my prize.  Were there but more than one man of age on that ragged ship we may have avoided this altogether.  I’ll risk a mutiny!  Something must be done.  It’s been months since I have enjoyed the touch of a real man.  I’ve taken the odd boy among our crew once because I was desperate for a man.   But not a one of them is old enough to know his place in such a situation, and this one’s cannon went off before he could even be bedded down properly.

The sea is no place for a woman with love in her heart to give, but no one suitable to give it to.  I had a man who would have been perfect.  Those arms, his shoulders, those lost eyes, and that wonderful wavy hair.

BLAST! I’ll have him anyway.  “MATE!”  I call out and the boy across the deck yells out “Yes ma’am!” 

"Take the watch boy.  I need to have some words with the Captain.”

Adera

« #4 : February 07, 2011, 03:37:11 PM »

Unaware of my first mates disappointment in me I'm undressing quickly. I've had it though the last months, as the captain I can't sleep with the boys in the crew its just not an option and all the officers are girls on my ship. I've been looking for a possible man for a while now and now I finally have one... in my own cabin. If I had just considered things a little I might have seen the look on her face and not just ordered everyone and her around about this. But I've only had my eyes on the handsome and oh so hot man we captured, stepping over our rules and taking liberties because of my dire need.

Walking back to him only in my panties now... my dick tucked back and luckily I've managed to keep it soft so nothing unladylike is showing. Swaying my hips as I get closer I sit down beside him on the bed, a finger trailing over his body "As good as an offer as that is, I don't think you would last very long after the time you've been at sea right now". Moving my hand over to his cock I gently grab it "Mmmm nice and hard", softly stroking it I bend down licking the head tasting him.

Moving about I straddle his chest, his cock between my buttocks. I bend down and kiss him passionately, sucking on his tongue and I feel my desire growing rapidly. Taking another scarf from the night stand I place it over his eyes and ties it around his head. Then smiling to myself I start to descend down his body, kissing, licking and nibbling a little.

His cock suddenly brushes between my breasts and I move down further to suck on it, eagerly wrapping my lips around the head, slowly taking him deeper down my mouth, sucking and flicking my tongue over him inside my mouth. I take his balls in my other hand gently touching and playing with them, I feel him throb inside my mouth and I let go of him. "Oops I don't want your cannon to go of too soon, you'll have to wait until the captain lets you" taking out a string I tie it around the base of his cock. Gently stroking him again "There, a little restraint on the fuse will make this so much better and when your cannon fires it will be so much more... spectacular", I see his face contort a little and he just grunts back.

His cock is very very hard now, it almost looks angry from all the blood inside it. Looking at it I lick my lips and then I take of my panties my now hard dick bouncing free. I smile to myself as he can't see what I've been hiding... don't have to worry about him loosing all his wonderful excitement now.

Taking some grease from the night stand I rub his cock with it and my hole, pushing two finger into myself making me ready for him. Then straddling him right over his cock I guide him into me and slowly I sit down taking his head inside. I stop a little, relaxing myself some more then slowly I sit down on him, all of his cock going deep inside me and I can feel the veins on his cock brushing against me. He throbs inside me and I can see his face showing a mix of emotions "Oh... you seem to have overloaded a bit on the gunpowder for this charge". I start to roll and grind myself slowly on his cock, the feeling of him filling and throbbing inside of me so very good.

I begin to move myself faster on him and it doesn't take me long before I start to bounce on him in abandon, eyes closed and moaning uncontrollably into the air. Precum begins to trickle out from my dick, twitching from my pleasure as his cock fills me so good and hard. He throbs wildly inside of me, I can hear him wanting to cum, feel him wanting to cum. Letting go of him I arch myself on him, playing with my nipples, the pleasure building deep inside of me. I grind and bounce wildly on him, squeezing him tight as I move up and down on his cock trying to milk him of his delicious cum which he can't release right now.
« : February 07, 2011, 03:46:49 PM Adera »
Bear

« #5 : February 08, 2011, 12:27:35 PM »

She locks her eyes on me as she turns about closing the distance in on me with a seductive walk. The lust filled desire burning in her eyes. For the first time I relax, not from resignation, but recognizing she wants this,…and more so, I want this.  If this is my last time, damn, it’s going to be one to send off the universe quivering for eternity.

I lick my lips in expectation as she grasps my cock and licks clean the pearl gem which has seeped at its crown. God it feel wonderful to feel the roll and press of her tongue over my head. I tremble under that touch, …ache with need as she pulls away and climbs up. This time when her lips bend to mine I meet her kiss with equal intensity, let her feel the hot need brewing inside me. She pulls from me,. Beaming a wicked smile suggesting of deeper secrets, expectations of the moment.

I smile as I feel the draping of the silk over my eyes, thinking to my self this one has a wild side yet, for a brief instant, my mind fluxes for the terror of having my throat slit to the expectations of heightened sensuality. It’s the sensuality that wins out. Blinded I succumb to the cascade of kisses as she works her way down my hardened body. I gasp with delight at the feel of her lips embracing , swallowing my swollen head. Shudder as she takes all of me,..god,..I’m lost to the senses. My breaths quickening as she works on me.  My hips rising and falling as she fucks me with her mouth,…lavishes her attention along my shaft with a talented tongue. I groan with ecstasy at the sensations. It’s been too long,…way too long.

My body begins to tense, as I feel the edge of excited release approach. She must have too,..pulling back before I was pushed beyond control. I nod at her words…I close my eyes trying to regroup until I feel the pinch of string wrap tight at the base of my shaft, cringing at the pain. My cock already full, hardened beyond belief begins to slowly throb.  My breaths deepen,..barely coping with the binds on my member when I feel the smear of slick medium on my throbbing member. Her slow roll and press of the hand over head.  All I can think …Damn. My body aches to feel her,. Trembles now in anticipation…of sinking into the folds of her womanhood.  Panting,…I want her,...I want her NOW.

I feel the press of my head against the unexpected. Smirk as I realize her intentions. My voice low, uncertain if even audible.

“A little rudder action eh lassy?…makes no difference where I deposit my load,..rear or front holds.”

God,..she lowers herself,..I feel the press of the head against that tight opening,. The sudden pop as the rim passes through and her muscles clamping tight. For a brief instant I feel clamped on both ends of the shaft…then her slow descent. My body tenses…fighting to restrained the urge to plunge in,…my breaths quickening heart racing as she inches down, fanning the flames of my desire. As she grinds to me, my thoughts only of the fire in my loins, her whimpers,…sultry moans audible as she takes me.  A brief tickle of recognition,…something doesn’t feel right,. That brush of skin against my lower abdomen,. but it flickers silent,…it is lust that takes hold.

I roll slow under her, at least my hips are free,…feel her respond to the movement,.. that slow beginning,  which builds quick. Her need great. I feel the explosive release of her need as she rapidly succumbs bouncing, and I buck under her,…wild,.. fucking that sweet bottom in return.  Her movements pushing me quick to that precipice,.. That sweet release, and I set my heels and shoulders as best I can, arching as I feel it rise from my loins,…lifting her lithe form, grinding deep for that sweet release….She is shuddering the moans of her own consuming her as I press....as for me...

Denied.

My hips collapse under her,..I thrash with frustration. the folds of the blinds pulling from my eyes. Panting,..driven in madness…hands clenched tight to the rings which hold my binds. My cock throbbing, burning like a torch. The strings cutting tight now into that shaft. The baser element of my past take hold. M y voice loud,…clear in frustration.

“God Damn,…Fuck!….FUUUUCK!”

Gasping  for breath, my fingers brush against the binding scarves, ,..I recognize that bunched it holds strength,  but perhaps if I can spread it….my fingers begin to work against the fabric…

She has collapsed to my chest in her release,..I eye the golden locks  of her hair form under the partial blind.

Between my breaths,  I voice my warning, “God damn woman, … should I break free,…  retribution,…. will be  ….   Relentless.”
« : February 08, 2011, 02:01:27 PM Bear »

christinak

« #6 : February 08, 2011, 01:45:04 PM »

Returning to my cabin I retrieve my silver dagger and my pistol.  “How could she do this to me?” I wonder.  All my loyalty and service to the ship and crew.  And this is to be my payment?  I’ll have him or no one will.  I’ll cut her from gut to gizzard if I have to.  I can feel the anger filling my face.  My desire for revenge is so bitter, I can taste it.  Quickly I storm across the deck from my cabin.  All hands are watching me now.  This kind of news travels fast on a ship like this.  Everyone must know by now that the Captain and I are about to be at war with one another.

My loyalty tested, my patience tried, my heart trampled.  This is where it all ends.  I stand before the Captain’s quarters.  I can hear voices through the door.  This be not the sound of intense interrogation by way of thumb screw and garrote.  This be the sound of lovers entwined.  And the ship, still as though in a child’s bathtub.  Yet the sounds of rock and sway coming from beyond the door would make one think we were in a maelstrom.  Now furious, I can no longer contain myself.  Now she has taken him body and soul.

Though murder be on my mind I still cannot break with protocol and barge in.  So I cock my pistol and hold it ready for a shot to the gut.  Then I knock harshly upon the door and shout.  “Captain, a few words if you please!”

I hear the turmoil cease for a moment, and then the words, “Be gone from here!  The Captain be indisposed at the present!” 

“Damned if I will be Captain!  That be me prize you’re takin liberty with in there!   Prepare to defend yourself!”  I yell.  Knowing full well that I will most likely hang in the morning for this, I take a step back, raise my right leg and with all the force I can summon, I kick the door wide open.  I burst into the room “Avast, ye foul temptress!”  Expecting to be face to face with the Captain’s own pistol, I am instead greeted with a very different vision.

Before me lay the man I saved from being run through only this morning.  Naked and staring at me in utter shock and amazement.  He is tied to the corners of the bed with some of the silk we raided from the very ship we took him from.  Remembering back I can see the Captain now.  Not removing silver or spice from the booty, but taking cuttings from a bolt of silk.  For this.  Upon the prisoner’s chest lay my Captain.  His member still inside her.  A look of contentment upon her face, eyes closed as she holds fast to him.

“However long it has been for you, it has been twice as long for me.”  She said, eyes still closed.  “I know you mean to run me through now, and it would be far from me to blame you for such and act.  But know this, I could not do but to help myself to your prize this morning.  Me own loins burn for the touch of a man.  Much more than yours.”

Standing there, fully prepared to kill or be killed at that very moment, I was now faced with my Captain in love’s embrace, fully prepared to accept death for her own actions.  I uncocked my pistol and placed it upon the table next to me, then I lowered my blade.  She was right.  However long it had been for me, it had been twice as long for her.  I knew her secret.  I was the only one among the crew who knew what lay behind her skirt.  To have the heart of a woman and the loins of a man must be pure torture in its own rite. 

Yet for all the pity I now had for my Captain I still could not go beyond my own desire for him.  Knowing my Captain’s secret I had considered sharing her bed many times.  But had always failed to follow though when put to task.  Now before me lay my lustful desire, and I could stand it no longer.

From behind me I heard the planks begin to creak.  Crewmen coming to see if I had killed or been killed myself.  Turning I saw the scalp of a young mate begin to appear from beyond the door.  “Be gone from here filthy bilge rat!” I yelled. I saw his head disappear as fast as lightning as I slammed the door shut behind me and bolted it tight. 

Turning about I now saw my Captain’s eyes looking to me.  “It is common to share any prize we take from a vessel is it not?” 

“It is.”  I responded.  I saw a smile creep over her face.  A wicked smile I knew only of pirates.  I began to unlace my pants and shirt.  Just as the sea air came upon my breasts I looked over to see that my prize was looking up and smiling as well.

Smiling back I yelled, “Close your eyes!  It is by my will alone that you are now alive to serve the Captain and I.  When we are finished with ye, your fate will be decided.  Till then, enjoy this last pleasure we are allowing you to take part in.  For tomorrow you may very well be stroking your own mast in Davy Jones’ locker.  Hahahahaha.”

« : February 08, 2011, 03:29:18 PM christinak »
Bear

« #7 : February 08, 2011, 07:32:13 PM »

The captain lays across me, her body wasted by the orgasm which took her. I gasp yet with frustration of the denied release. My cock throbbing, the cut of the strings biting into my engorged member. It's agony,.. I can feel press of her nipples against me,...the odd sense of wetness along my stomach,...and my mind stutters in thought, the wet tip of flesh pressed against my loins.

These thoughts  are shattered by the crash of the door...another woman barges in with blazing purpose,..standing straight in defiance...her chest heaving in excitement, the sheer linen of her blouse hiding nothing of  the press of her nipples against the fabric...but her words weaken, that resolve quickly shredded by some deeper recognition. I can sense the bonds between these two,...strong,...defiance fades

I  hear their exchange,...smile inside,..I am bargained off like  a pie...I hardly care, the  raging fires of my lust have yet been stilledthough within,..sure enough able to cope with the two.

As they find their accord,. my left hand continues working the fabric,..finally finding small measured success untwisting and spreading the it along the rings. I hold my hands to rings,..grip tight fearing the pressure might undo my work. My eyes holding to this mate as I work,...hoping my attention to distract from the movements of my hand. As she sheds her gear,..that blouse unbuttoning as her beautiful breasts spill out, I smile,..licking my lips in anticipation.

Her curt order to me is useless and does nothing but stroke my defiance. I level my gaze boring into her eyes,..snarl back at her threat with my own ,

"T' wind may blow that way lass, but t' lat image I hold will be o' you squirmin' under me, and me ears will forever rin' with t' cries o' your passion"

Adera

« #8 : February 08, 2011, 07:57:32 PM »

Laughing heartily with her I watch her undress in front of us, revealing her beautiful body. I can't help but squeeze our captive's cock and my own dick stiffens again as I'm unable to control my desires for my first mate even though I've just cum. Hearing his defiant words I laugh again thinking he has no chance of escaping his bonds. Slowly I sit up on him, he can now see my dick clearly and my come on his stomach. I see surprise in his eyes but not for very long. I'm not very worried though, because of the string around his cock he can't get soft even if he doesn't like it. I smile down at him, scoop up my cum onto my fingers and lick them clean looking at him with wicked eyes.

My eyes wandering over to my first mate and I think about the times I've wanted to ask her to bed but I didn't dare risking our relationship. Now looking at her without restraint I can't help but voice my desires "Mmm isn't that the finest pirate booty I've ever laid eyes on" smiling wide at her. "Now c'mere, me beauty, your captain wants herself a kiss" and I slip off of our captives cock taking it in my hand instead and slowly stroking it. I see her eyes widen a little, her mouth open slightly as she sees his still rampant hard on "Tired of the small arms are ya?". She starts to walk over to the bed, her eyes locked on him and she slowly climbs up on the bed. Sitting on each side of him, her eyes darting over our captives body. She grabs his cock as well, we rub him together and I lean in over him kissing her softly.

I let go of him slipping my arms around her neck, leans in at her again "Got to make sure yer prepared to fire the cannon beauty, don't want any mishaps on me ship" and then I lean in further kissing her softly. Opening my mouth I push out my tongue meeting hers in a kiss that grows more passionately. I let my hands fall down her body cupping her breasts, gently fondling them and teasing her hard nipples between my fingers. Breaking the kiss I start kissing down her neck down to her right breast, circling her nipple with my tongue then taking it into my mouth and sucking on it. My free hand slowly finds its way down her body, sliding down her hip and then in between her thighs finding her already wet vagina. I let my fingers run softly along it, then gently touching her clit and rubbing it softly with the tips of my fingers. A small gasp escapes her making me smile.

Sensing her eagerness I let go of her, moving back around her "I need ya to inspect our new cannon... thoroughly... while I make sure the cannon hole is open and ready", letting her have her fun with his cock I walk on my fours around her. Seeing as she's inspecting him as eagerly as she likes picking on the new lads in our crew I smile, looks at her soft butt cheeks and give them a playful slap. I bend down behind her, pushes her cheeks apart with my hands and I watch her wet vagina while licking my lips. Inhaling slow and deep I can feel her wonderful scent, my naughty dick twitching a little in response.

Moving in I slowly lick along the lips, tasting her. Then with my tongue I slowly circle in on her clit so very close and then flicking my tongue over it quickly. Pushing my lips against her I kiss her clit softly, my tongue darting over it and then I move along her lips kissing and licking them as well. Moving my tongue to her entrance I slowly push it into her as far as I can, my face tight against her butt, my lips against hers as my tongue moves around playfully. I feel her push back against me slightly and I move my tongue in and out a little.
Moving back slightly I turn my attentions to her clit again, pushing my lips tight against it and sucking softly. Parting my lips I let my tongue push and flick over her clit.

Sitting up, my lips wet from her I stroke my hair out from my face. "Seems open and ready to me, ya better get going" teasing her clit with my fingers and smiling wide.
« : February 08, 2011, 08:14:30 PM Adera »
christinak

« #9 : February 09, 2011, 08:53:05 AM »

“All the boasting in the world will do you no good lad.”  I say to my prize.  “Those bonds will hold you fast till we’re done with you.”  I see his head return to its place upon the Captain’s pillow.  My eyes shift to his now to his engorged member.  The sight of his stiff cock and his lean muscular hairy body brings forth a rush of fluid between my legs.  Oh, how I have wanted this. 

My Captain eagerly approaches me.  I have seen this look before.  Her desire for me, and mine for her.  Though never spoken of was always present.  All my courage to board a ship under fire.  To raid the stores of any port we had taken.  Was all for not when it came to my desire for Captain Adera’s love.  Forbidden by protocol.  But now I was free to be with her.  Would things be the same after this on board ship?  I no longer had care for such things.  The present moment was all that mattered as she leaned in and kissed me just as the last of my clothing fell from my now naked body.

I placed my dagger upon the table next to the bed and reached for the rag in the Captain’s wash basin.  I wrung it out.  Cold now, I let it warm in my hands before the Captain released me from her embrace and turned her attention to our prisoner.  As we teased his throbbing shaft I washed it from stem to stern so as not to foul my own innards after having been inside the Captain’s hind quarters. 

Finished now I tossed the rag back to the table.  I could feel Captain Adera sliding her head under my bottom, and now teasing my very wet vagina with her fingers and tongue.  My body shudders with every sweep of her tongue.  I grasp my prisoner’s cock lightly in my hand and begin to stroke it as I lean forward to give the Captain better access to me.   I am close enough to my prize now that I can feel his heaving breath upon my neck.  With my free hand I run it up his side, past his muscular hairy chest and into his lovely wavy hair.  Then I lean forward and whisper in his ear.  “Do you know why they call me The Bitch of Bermuda?”  I feel his head shake slightly to answer me no.  “Because I always have my way with a prisoner.”

I could feel the Captain pull her head away and give me a teasing call to mount our prisoner.  As I slid forward and positioned his member under me.  I could feel the Captain slide in behind me.  Her own cock beginning to twitch with life once more as she pressed it between us.  I reached between my legs and took his shaft in my hand again.  This time placing it between the folds of my now aching vagina.  I felt the Captain reach under my arms and begin to massage my breasts as I placed my hands upon his chest.  Now as I slowly lowered myself upon his cock I could feel the warm filling sensation as my breath left me.  Oh god, how long it had been.

For a moment I allowed myself to sit still and enjoy being one with a man again.  To feel him inside me.  To see the desire upon his face.  A memory I will carry with me for the rest of my days.  Now selfishly I did not start to bounce upon his shaft but rather to grind my swollen clitoris against him.  Rolling my hips back and forth as I felt him twitch inside me.  I was so grateful that the Captain had tied him off, thus delaying his moment of rapture and allowing me to enjoy my time with him.

The Captain was now running her hands over my entire body slowly scratching with her nails.  I could feel her own member becoming hard again between us.  As the sensation began to build between my thighs.  I could feel the tingling starting to creep down my legs and up my back.  It wouldn’t be long now.  I began to grind upon him faster now.  Rolling, I would swear I could feel the ship rock beneath us.  Just then I noticed that his hands were working at the bonds about his wrists.  But so lost in my own pleasure I did not care.  My face began to flush.  My own skin was starting to rise in goose flesh.  As the muscles under my belly began to tighten I could feel the warm waves start to wash over me.  Then as I leaned back to savor the moment my Captain held me tight as wave after wave took me.  I felt my body shaking in her arms.  My legs tighten and release the man between them.  Before I turned to a mass of useless flesh in her arms.

I felt the smile across my face that I thought might never leave.  I could feel my prize squirming beneath me.  As I opened my eyes to gaze upon him I saw to my horror that he not only had one hand free, but had picked up my dagger and had cut his other hand free.  He then sat up quickly, reached around behind me and threw the Captain to the floor.  I felt him grab my arm.  As tightly as if I were now his prisoner.  In a flash he had cut the bonds from his ankles and flipped me over onto my back.  As he did so, I saw Captain Adera on the floor.  She did not seem to be hurt.  Still breathing and only knocked unconcious.

I felt the cold blade of my own dagger press against my neck. I was helpless to fight him.  He had run his legs under my own and had pinned me with his weight.   I suddenly became over run with desire.   I wanted him.  I wanted to be taken and fucked by a love crazed man.  I had dreamed of it many nights alone in my cabin.  Only to wake from the dream and be required to please myself or be frustrated.  Finally now, here was my chance.  Still feeling the blade against my neck, I cared not of life.  I only hoped he would follow through and not kill me now.
« : February 09, 2011, 10:45:30 AM christinak »
Bear

« #10 : February 10, 2011, 12:30:33 PM »

My heart stuttered as the captain leaned back and I catch sight of the package dangling between her legs.  Confusion, swarmed,  as my head swirled quick with the flashes of events…he?,..she?.. had moved like a female,.. her lithe body swaying with a woman’s grace,… touched me with as much sensuality as I had ever felt of a woman…her kisses as passionate,…and as I looked at her eying her  shipmate. I saw the look of a woman looking upon a woman,.. her embrace. “Her“,…I couldn’t help but look upon this creature and think otherwise,…deep in this soul was a woman.

These two embraced,…as if walls had crumbled between them,…I was witness to a bonds reforging emerging. They were casting aside old paths,... charting a new course on the  wind changing between them

As they were lost to it, to each other. .lost in common mutual tease of my cock,.. my fingers finally found success,…the fabric spreading now along the left ring,…hope fluttered anew.   I concentrated solely on it,..although my eyes were affixed to this beauty prepping me for her enjoyment, Her hands run cooly over the dark red engorged member. My cock ached, skin stretched so tight it felt close to bursting,.. the strings biting into the base barely visible as wrapped by the swollen base.  The torture was no worse than that of being denied the orgasm. My breaths quicken as she played…my mind drifting from the purpose of freedom. As she eyed me,…the lust,. .the deep need of desire burned in her eyes.,…A sense of joyous relief as spreading across her face as she mounted  the flame of my shaft. Swallowed by wet  coolness of her  vagina, I groaned,.. smiled,…god,.. through the throbbing pain I was still lost to the feeling of the sensations. A mixture of agony and ecstasy  being wrapped again into the sweet folds of a woman.  As she ground,.. rode me,  my concentration on freedom faltered,. I found myself rolling to her,.. I knew her need,.. Shared that  desire. I wanted that release,.. even though I knew impossible. My hips rolling,  pressing, grinding into her. Damn,…I ached to cum,.. The swells of passion storming internally while my fingers worked again frantic now as her moans and whimpers filled the room. Once again I pulled to the peak,…my back arching hands slipping from the rings…my the turmoil boiled as inside,..as my body clenched pulling
against the bonds which dug into my wrists until I felt the rip of fabric..

Instincts took over. In a flash I had the dagger, slicing quick at the bond on my right wrist I rose, griping the mate, sweeping aside the captain in a fluid movement, cutting the ankles bonds, then throwing the mate to her back. They had pushed me to this point, driven me to a lust consumed animal that was barely able to contain. I pinned her with my knees, knife to her throat while my fingers worked to free the strings tight on me. She held my gaze,..not in defiance or fear,… but of hot burning desire. The strings pulled free of my cock, I shuddered  feeling like a thousand piercing needles sweeping it as  the blood flow released. I gasped.

I should have bolted, but as I looked at her,.. I remembered the firm voice of authority,  spirited stance of defiance as she entered the room,..the sensual sway, her touch in embrace to the captain… I wanted her more than any woman I could have ever desired.I reached for the captain’s panties, looped them over her wrist and quickly formed a crude bond, I need only a . I lean in kissing her deep, pull back and off of her as I glance about the room. I wanted no further interruptions.

“Stay put, t' suns over t' yardarm and I be havin' you for me feast”

I leap across the room, swift to yank the drape cords from the aft window,and cross back to the captain. I see a look of fear on the woman as she watches me. I wink at her as I quickly bind the captain, lift her easily and set her kneeling at the bedpost, as I tie her off to the rings which  had just held me. She stirs, as I do,.. And I slid my hand into her hair pulling it back as I kiss her neck,..running my lips up until mine reach her and press in a deep hard passionate kiss. The other hand kneading her breast until I feel her responding, lips moving to mine. Pulling back then I look in her eyes and give my stern pronouncement.

“Watch while I take command o' t' crew and remember you be next, me retribution on you t' follow.”

I slid again to the mate,..slipping between her legs, as I lean in kissing her passionately as my hands drag slow on her skin,…cup and squeeze at her breast.. My breaths heavy,… the lust burning so hot in my loins, foreplay is an afterthought,…I pull back grabbing her bound wrists and settling them on her stomach,  then slide my hands under her legs until her knees hang over my elbows and my hands clamp firm to her arms. Rolling her up as I press my cock to her awaiting hot chamber, sink in with delicious satisfaction,…her eyes close, head tilting back soaking in the pleasure of me. I roll slow,..savor the exquisite moment of freedom.Groaning as I drag through her back and forth, movements building, and I feel her clenching, releasing on me. The fury of the storm rises,..unleashed, I slam into her,..again and  again,..her whimpers, moans turning in to screams and cries  of joy, as I alternate between driving hard thrusts and the buried grinding against her ,..my mad lust rooted, overtaking my mind...there is one singular purpose...the primal need to fuck and find that pinnacle unhindered.

« : February 10, 2011, 03:23:30 PM Bear »

Adera

« #11 : February 10, 2011, 08:06:13 PM »

Coming back to my senses... oh shit, he got loose! I find myself bound and on my knees by the bed. Suddenly his hand grabs my head pulling me to him, kissing my neck and then roughly my mouth. I'm stunned surprised he forcefully and passionately kisses me and his hand kneads my breast a bit roughly. Rough as it is I can feel his pent up need and I can't help but get excited from his kiss. I can feel desire awakening hotly in my body and I meet his lips wanting him to take me. He pulls back, looks at me sternly and threatens with his retribution but I don't really care, I just want him again right now.

He leaves me, gets on the bed and starts to fuck my first mate, making me watch them from the side, tied to a bed post and horny as hell. I bite my lower lip as I watch them, unable to play with myself since my hands are tied. I try to rub my thigh against my dick as good as I can... my eyes travelling over their hot bodies meeting each other in passion. I can't really blame my first mate for not resisting his attentions at all, I myself would give in and just enjoy them as well right now.

Feeling quite frustrated I mutter to myself about this landlubber keeping a captain of the sea in such a state. Their passion rising, he's fucking her like a enraged animal getting closer to climax. I start to swear loudly at him voicing my dislike very colourfully while my body aches to join them in their passion.
christinak
: 142

« #12 : August 08, 2012, 07:12:56 AM »

One Year Later…

I stepped out of the bar into the bright sunshine of Port Royal, Jamaica.  Another bar and still no work for an out of work first mate.  Especially a woman, that is unless I wanted to spend the entire voyage on my back.  No thank you.  As I walked along toward the docks, I imagined myself as just another resident of this God forsaken place.  Doomed to live out the rest of my days here and never return to the sea.  As I sank further into the idea, I was suddenly awe struck.  The ship.  My ship, The Pleasure, was tied up at the dock.  And flying a French flag.  “Bloody frogs, didn’t even change her name.”  I thought to myself.

My thoughts returned to the day I was sent into the damnation of the life I now lived.  Captain Adera, myself, and one of our prisoners…..Bear or something, I think was his name.  The three of us releasing the tension that only months at sea can bring.  I felt my insides begin to tingle at the thought, but the feeling only lasted a moment when the memory of the attack came.  The crew had been so busy listening at the captain’s key hole and peering through the window on the aft deck, that no one bothered to see the two French warships coming along side.  Before anyone knew what had happened, we had all been taken prisoner and our ship taken a prize.  I and most of the crew were taken aboard one of the ships bound for Jamaica to be hanged as pirates.  My captain and a few others, including our sexual prisoner were left behind. 

I had been the prisoner of one Captain Leclerc.  Henri Leclerc to be exact.  He ran a very tight ship but he was still a man like any other.  I bargained for the release of myself and my crew with the only thing I had left to offer.  It’s not too much to say that I didn’t enjoy myself  during parts of our voyage.  Henri did everything he could to try and make me feel like more of a lover than a whore.  But all things being equal, I had sold my body in return for our lives.  It was a price well paid.

I almost began to cry at the thought of my beautiful captain swinging from one of the yard arms of the ship I was now walking towards, or worse if they had discovered her secret.  I choked back the tears but continued on.  Such a beautiful ship.  Too beautiful to be under such an ugly flag.  The Jolly Roger was the only flag meant for her in my book.  More and more memories flooded in, of treasure and hardship, and of my captain.  How I wished I had known her better before…… “BASTARD!”  I heard myself yell out in front of a few stunned onlookers. 

Quickly I hid my face, but not before verifying what I had seen.  That prisoner….Bear, was standing on deck.  Ordering the crew about.  I heard one of them refer to him by rank.  “So, first mate is it?”  I thought to myself.  He had probably been sent to spy on us from the beginning.  And now here he was, at my post, and my Captain dead, or even worse at the hands of whoever was now in control of The Pleasure.  I stood fuming.  I would have my revenge.

I waited until nightfall, if he was first mate, he would have first turn at the watch so he could get to his sack early.  I knew that routine well enough.  I waited until I saw him back on deck.  And then snuck out from behind the barrels and crates I was hiding behind on the dock.  Placing a blade in my teeth I slung under one of the lines holding the ship fast to the dock.  Climbing up I found myself on the aft deck.  Just a few yards forward was my target.  Slowly I got closer and just as he was about to stand up, I put my blade between his ribs, took his pistol and tucked it in my sash, and whispered in his ear.  “On your feet mate.  We’re going to see the captain.”
« : August 08, 2012, 09:12:58 AM christinak »

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: