*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Tell your SM/BDSM desires
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Tell your SM/BDSM desires  ( 39844 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« #30 : February 05, 2013, 12:36:36 PM »

@ Sexilicous

the closest we men have here of a collar it the bow tie and that stay's on all the time so I wear it all the time so if that can be done I'm sure collars can be made just the same

LETS HOPE THEY CAN MAKE SAME FOR USE SOON :)

Bear
: 3856

« #31 : February 05, 2013, 12:51:08 PM »

True Tango,.. I beieve in one of the mankini outfits there is a bowtie... perhaps this can be approached  thru the torso map. Good observation.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #32 : February 05, 2013, 01:47:12 PM »

Tango even if there was like a sweater or something for the map in clothing design could still make the collar look. Maybe for those that are actually doing the making of clothes can come up with some designs for collars and see how everyone likes it. It might be the fastest way for us to get the collars here. Least the guys could get some just change the look of the bow ties to more of a collar. Maybe one day I should really learn how to do clothes lol.

Concerto

« #33 : February 06, 2013, 04:56:41 AM »

@sexilicious

Just to emphasise that (high neck) collars aren't possible with the current uvw's.

The only one that comes anywhere near is the tie uvw and although you can get a relatively good image around 3/4's of the neck you can see that it is beginning to open out at the front because it is designed to follow the line of open-necked shirts.

As far as collars per se are concerned, there are sufficient images available on the internet that could be presented to the developers as ideas but, of course, it is more a matter of them spending the time to develop the appropriate models in order to enable their use.
« : February 06, 2013, 04:58:38 AM Concerto »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #34 : February 06, 2013, 05:24:44 AM »

@ Sexilicous

the closest we men have here of a collar it the bow tie and that stay's on all the time so I wear it all the time so if that can be done I'm sure collars can be made just the same

LETS HOPE THEY CAN MAKE SAME FOR USE SOON :)

True Tango,.. I beieve in one of the mankini outfits there is a bowtie... perhaps this can be approached  thru the torso map. Good observation.

the point is....how bowtie works!? is it possible to set them as a stand alone object with every type on cloths!? cause you know.....a sub have to wear always his collar if his Mistress order him to do it.......guys, can you give me a clear answer to this doubt i have!?

sexilicious

« #35 : February 06, 2013, 07:54:56 AM »

HB the other day tango showed me the bow tie on him without the other clothes. There are also some around the base of the neck for girls. Course all the collars we could make here right now won't be the thick ones until we can get a map for the neck. The collars would also be at the base of the neck and not so much on the neck. It could be a start to using collars in the game and maybe when they see how many want them etc. Maybe we can get turtlenecks, collars, jewelry or anything else we want using the neck area.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #36 : February 06, 2013, 08:38:14 AM »

sexi, i know there is papillon for man who work as stand alone....what i ask is if it can be used with any clothes or not: t-shirt, weather, etcetera

sexilicious

« #37 : February 06, 2013, 12:13:02 PM »

honestly been so long since i have looked at clothes here but don't remember layers being shown. so probably not so guess they will just have to be naked  ;D ;D ;D ::)

Bear

« #38 : February 06, 2013, 02:38:17 PM »

naked with a bowtie works  ;D

tangoracer
: 3444

« #39 : February 06, 2013, 03:27:17 PM »

@Bear

That is exactly what i do naked with the bowtie   closest we can get at the moment

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #40 : February 06, 2013, 06:35:09 PM »

Would you like something like this Blue? It's in the style of your own ;D. I would love to try this, as I too enjoy some good hot spanking  ;D.

Yes folks, I do :D.

Kisses,

Stephanie

I could totally see myself getting spanked there hehehe :o

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
sexilicious

« #41 : February 07, 2013, 08:08:27 AM »

but bear the females don't have a bowtie to where lol. hehe anyways i do more of that stuff in the other game. never did find the right guy on here for that kind of stuff. so everyone here has to share me with other games lol but that is probably true about a lot of people there always is some other games that is played whether erotic or family friendly games

Bear

« #42 : February 07, 2013, 01:02:53 PM »

Stuff?
Maybe you need to explain that to me... on a personal level to see if I can assist you in remedying that matter.  :P

You might not have found the right guy... perhaps the personal ads can assist in outlining your needs.

sexilicious

« #43 : February 07, 2013, 09:50:18 PM »

yes stuff lol and not something i'm going to say on here will message you sometime if you really wanna know.

I don't think the ads would be for me cause it takes a lot to trust anyone even online for doing anything with them. Something like that is built up overtime so before i would even consider doing anything like that with anyone i would want to know them well enough first and not just throw myself into just anyone's arms that comes around

bluedenim
: 3007

« #44 : November 05, 2013, 01:08:41 AM »

*Bump*
What happened to the "bow tie" subs collar debate? Did anyone make a subs collar? I'm guessing not because it would prove very popular and I'd have seen it. Can we make it as an item of sex clothing, or is the bow tie purely non-sex clothing. I would have thought it would be easy enough to do game-wise, it doesn't interfere with anything during any kind of play?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: