*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New around here
« previous next »
: [1]
: New around here  ( 4174 )
bigboy1979
: 11

« : September 14, 2012, 09:34:40 AM »

Hi everyone.  I`ve just signed up and thought I`d introduce myself, I`m 33 and from the UK  ;)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : September 14, 2012, 09:43:22 AM »

Welcome, bigboy! Hope you can find good friends here and in the chat!

and don't forget to visit the Bar & Grill! a really good place for funny time!   ;D

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : September 14, 2012, 09:49:13 AM »

Welcome fellow countryman,   Glad you found Forum, As you browse around and hopefully post your ideas and views you will no doubt make new friends here and meet them at some point in the game.

There is all kinds of things to check out here and is full of tips and info about the game.  There is also the Erotic Story section which will no doubt bring a smile to your face.

Enjoy this crazy village, and please check out the local Nymphomania Police, The Achat Tattler newspaper and Achats Bar & Grill to name but a few.  Its all fun fun fun lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : September 14, 2012, 10:37:00 AM »

Hello bigboy:)
Welcome to this forum, a place for each member of Achat. Share your wishes, ideas and thoughts with us and meet a lot of new friends.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : September 17, 2012, 01:07:07 AM »

Welcome Bigboy,

hope you'll have fun. There lots to do and join in on.. have a look around and tell us what you think. Every opinion matters..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: