*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Reorganising the Forum
« previous next »
: [1]
: Reorganising the Forum  ( 5489 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : July 24, 2012, 04:26:54 AM »

Dear friends,

as you may have noticed, the forum has been expanded with a new board, called 'Organisations and Events'

We requested the administrator of the forum, Suzy, to add this section so we can organise the forum in a (hopefully) better way, anticipate on the requests we've seen on forum and make this place nicer and more accessable to all that are interested. 

The new section however, will have its consequences. A lot of posts will be moved around and it may cause some confusion for a little while. We (I hope Keiko,  Bear and Lover won't mind me speaking for them) hope these changes are an improvement. Please leave your comments if you have any.

Tight
« : July 24, 2012, 04:36:40 AM TightFit74 »

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : July 26, 2012, 10:03:50 AM »

Just a word of thanks to all the Moderators and the Achat Gods to recognise all the hard work you do here.  As a regular member of Forum, I know it cant always be easy to organize and keep things running as smoothly as you have been doing ....  so thanks & hugs to all.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : September 06, 2012, 04:23:01 AM »

hmmm someone can tell me why janine's dungeon is in the section Fetishes and the AB&G dungeon in erotic story ? lol

One of them is not at the good place  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : September 06, 2012, 04:29:26 AM »

well, i don't had read all the "Janine's dungeon" but just a piece here and there.....but i had the impression Janine goal wasn't to creat a topic like the B&G but something to explore and clarify all the aspect of BDSM. so, i think we can't consider it like a story, even if the last two or three post had take that direction.

my 2 cents.

btw, more important.....any news from the admin about adjusting the "Discussions about AChat" section!"? i think we really need to have it fixed!

TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : September 06, 2012, 04:49:36 AM »

I moved Janine's dungeon to the fetishes section because it is more about what bdsm is and means to people, as to the B&G being a place where people share storylines.

The dev-team wants to leave the forum as it is for the time being and see how it developes. If the section is needed, then it will be added. But that is more a longer term decision

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : September 06, 2012, 06:09:56 AM »

mmmh, iwas really hoping the "Discussions about AChat" section can have some sub area.....for howis it now, it's a bit (a lot, to be honest!) messy! oh well....

: [1]  
« previous next »
: