*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The ignore list
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: The ignore list  ( 52991 )
Nicoquin
: 159

« #30 : November 21, 2009, 01:16:07 PM »

i agree with you Himmi !
400% with you :D

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
zsasz
: 7

« #31 : November 22, 2009, 08:05:22 AM »

no need to explain yourself himmi..i understand (im just kidding around :) )
im not on your ignore list yet...so im doing it right :D

worse to be loves lover than the lover that love hath scorned.
Unspoken
: 5

Blow me

« #32 : February 06, 2010, 04:29:16 PM »

This is system well.
But both good and bad.
because impossible to forgive.
why?
must
separate game
sparate mesage
good works..

Hey administrator what is thiss!!!
$ 50 in new positions must be!!
clothing must be free!!
position should be paid only!
I protest you would!!!
vikka
: 19

« #33 : February 07, 2010, 03:44:31 PM »

FWIW I may at times been to quick to hit the ignore button. However I've made it my goal to remove one or two a day from my ignore list, generally those in my friends, friend lists.
Alissa
: 11

« #34 : March 29, 2010, 01:42:29 PM »

As a new user let me tell you how important this was to have. I've already used it once! Thank you!
sinnnn
: 1379

« #35 : May 08, 2010, 08:19:33 AM »

I LOVE the ignore list.  Like himmi my ignore list is loooong.  I ignore the nasty annoying  ppl who can't take no for an answer. I had a guy put me on ingnore because I wouldn't send pics of myself to prove I was a female(like I'm really going to fall for that) and he was insulting as hell. I had another put me on ignore because I didn't go in the room with him.  PPl like that can put me on there ignore list all they want, it saves me the trouble of doing it myself.  As for forgiving ppl, there is a chance to be able to forgive someone on ACHAt.  If they are mature an know they was wrong, they can say sorry in there comment profile or say sorry in the Forum and hope the wounded party reads the Forum.  Viva la IGNORE LIST. ;D
Billy
: 59

« #36 : May 10, 2010, 06:07:59 AM »

I understand you all girls here, and i believe that the ignore list is a must...

So far i have 3 ppl on, i dont like to ignore all the cold invites, because there are many ppl in the game who they dont  know the rules...
i just dont answer to those invites and tell them that i am busy..
I have always messages on my avatar, so ppl can read it, saying if i am busy or not...

I had an issue 2 days before.. A girl called me (saying hello) and i was chatting with 4 other friends.. i reply to her after 30 seconds, saying to her that i am busy in chat and i cant talk to her.. I asked if i can call her another time to talk and she said me, no because you are not a gentleman...
That pissed me off.. The next second, she was on my ignore list...

There are MANY strange ppl in the game, so the ignore list is a must..

Sinnnn i agree with you about the forgiving.. :)

Sorry for my bad english, cheers..
Bear
: 3856

« #37 : May 26, 2010, 09:28:13 AM »

Clear enough Billy...there are many strange ppl here...(though I may find myself included myself in that category)

I actually got put on an ignore list for not responding quick enough to a hello and invite while I was busy trying to type a message to another party. tried to respond 90 seconds later but alas...

Use the ignore rarely...mostly on those who are pestering me by trying to sell their services...would like to see a "Busy" or "AFK" button available to highlight my attention elsewhere, not that it should block messages...but rather relieve the burden of constantly changing my banner to show I am involved (which I might forget to do)

As to cold invites, prefer not to and state so clearly...but I sometimes accept...if nothing else for the occasional bizarre experience I have sometimes run into...and sometimes, though rarely...one who when kissed does turn out to be someone special and gifted.

sinnnn

« #38 : May 26, 2010, 02:53:37 PM »

I love the ignore list, I  have said it many times.  I agree with Bear about the "Busy" button, because I have had many ppl ignore my comment that I am busy.  I get insults because I don't reply, even though I have said I am busy.  Anyway I wanted to know if anyone notice that the ignore list refreshes itself from time to time.  I get ppl I know I put on that list sending me messages and  when I go check my list its been cleared out.  And their is nothing wrg with strange ppl, hell I think I am insane, its the rude nasty ass ppl I have a problem with.  Strange can be good.   ;)
bobbler

« #39 : May 26, 2010, 08:39:05 PM »

I've never had my ignore list refresh itself sinnn.  Well, not totally true.  I did uninstall AChat once and that wiped out the list.  But other than that it has never happened.
Maybe because your list is so full it happens?  And do you really recall all the people that you have put on the list?
sinnnn

« #40 : May 26, 2010, 10:37:04 PM »

I am a women and we forget nothing. I remember the worst ones babe. 
Bear

« #41 : May 26, 2010, 11:59:44 PM »

Bobbler,...if you had ever been married you would know...they NEVER forget...

Lover
: 10350

« #42 : May 28, 2010, 05:02:02 AM »

Bear, if somebody puts you to the ignore list, only as you didn't answer quick enough, say thank you. This person is not worth to spend one minute. So you didn't waste your time.
And women do not know everything, but everything they do know they won't forget ;)

sinnnn

« #43 : May 28, 2010, 10:02:38 AM »

Fear our memories.  So true Bear, we remember so we can throw it in your face later on in the future.  it could be twenty years later and you think all is forgotten.  Its not.  We do know everything Lover.  LOL

But Lover is right Bear, they are not worth it if they ignore for such a immature reason.  ;D
« : May 28, 2010, 08:06:23 PM sinnnn »
Bear

« #44 : May 28, 2010, 05:46:51 PM »

LOL,...totally agree, just had to share that story...

: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: