*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Tell your SM/BDSM desires
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: Tell your SM/BDSM desires  ( 39842 )
SAngy69
: 8

« #45 : December 30, 2013, 12:30:26 PM »

Hello. Perhaps not the topic, sorry. Is it possible to make the traces from the whipping. Valid until the end of the session. As an option the more you get shock, the more traces. After the release, everything disappears. Thank you.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #46 : December 30, 2013, 12:34:47 PM »

Hi @SAngy69
This is the right place to post what you have asked for, but whether the dev team will ever do anything about it, who knows, there is so much we have asked for regarding spanking and we have got a few poses, but they could really do to provide marks like you say and one day maybe even sounds.#But keep posting, the more pressure we apply, the more chance of them doing something!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
SAngy69

« #47 : December 31, 2013, 06:21:41 AM »

Thank you very much, for support and understanding. :) Thank you very much, for support and understanding. I'm full of ideas to improve existing locations and positions in sex. I will try to shortly present some of them. I congratulate You and happy New Year to all!
tangoracer
: 3444

« #48 : December 31, 2013, 02:43:02 PM »

Hi    SAngy69

Its great to see a new face with ideas for more SM/BDSM poses 

you will get my support in any ideas you have . Feel free to come find me in the game if you feel like a chat  ;) 

SAngy69

« #49 : January 02, 2014, 07:10:33 PM »

Hello.tangoracer :) Thank you for the suggestion. It will be interesting to chat with like-minded people  :). At the forum met the message that the BDSM theme can be offensive to some players. For a start, I suggest that all the subjects defined in a separate section. For example BDSM/Fetish. In section place positions and clothing. Also create a separate room to play on the topic. This ensures the involvement of the interested people and not as would not affect the third-party players. Thank you, it will be interesting to hear Your opinion.
sexilicious
: 2755

« #50 : January 02, 2014, 09:25:19 PM »

we do have a topic where we can kinda play more along the bdsm here on the forum. It is the Icehouse.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1841.0.html

SAngy69

« #51 : January 04, 2014, 07:37:29 PM »

Thank you. I will definitely look. :)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #52 : January 05, 2014, 06:38:09 AM »

Hi ya  SAngy69

Welcome to our Forum village.   And new ideas & views are always welcome to improve the game. Please have a look round and post more in any topics of interest.

Please introduce yourself to our other residents

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

I like your idea of the  lasting red marks for the spanking and whipping poses, I'm not sure on the feasibility of it but may be the Development team will look at it as a possible upgrade in the future.

We have a fantasy bar in the Erotic Story Section,  - AB&G &  the  dungeon there known as The Ice House.   Here's a bit about it.
Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself > Old_Joe   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2810.0.html

There is also  The House of Stone  run by Master_Stone and Amber_Stone in the game.

Forum Home page > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > The House of Stone!
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2804.0.html

Forum did discuss about separating the BDSM kink but we are all friendly and members did not want to feel segregated. Members who write strong kink / fetish stories usually put a warning marker at their own discretion.

Enjoy your time here.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
SAngy69

« #53 : February 20, 2014, 06:43:48 AM »

Hello. I want to apologize. I had this crazy idea.  ::) If you add in game character the big dogs. Many players have a desire to put me on a leash.  :D So I decided to learn. In your opinion. Excuse me again. If someone was offended. Thank you.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #54 : February 20, 2014, 07:09:48 AM »

SAngy, what did you mean!? a sort of costume or accessories who make you looks like a dog!? On the other hand, if you are talking about real dog avatar to use, let me say you it's not allowed by T.O.S.

SAngy69

« #55 : February 21, 2014, 01:24:23 AM »

Hello. I understand that zoophilia is a taboo. I spoke about accessories and possible locations. Probably it will be interesting. Animals can be added as decorations in the room. Thank you.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #56 : February 21, 2014, 01:40:30 AM »

Sangy, thanks for clarifing my doubt......and yes, accessories like that can be add, i presume, it's only to see if Dev Team is interessed in releasing them!

Btw, i think this is a good reference

Derek25
: 24

« #57 : June 07, 2014, 11:52:33 PM »

I think some BDSM gears can be applied with lowest effort in this game.

1) Clamps  for pussy and nipples  in many poses like X Board  and helpless woman
2) rope tied up on boobs (Bondage)
3) Different paddles for spanking on spanking scene
4) Spanking on X-Board with the different paddles
5) woman kneeling to men pose

: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: