*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  future features !
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: future features !  ( 47684 )
bobbler

« #30 : September 27, 2009, 12:32:58 PM »

Wheelbarrow!  Cool!!
Time for some acrobatics, but I hope the girls are in good shape because they will be tired after having sex in this position  :o
Nicoquin
: 159

« #31 : September 27, 2009, 01:09:54 PM »

yeah ! that rocks !!!!!!
but need healthy people !

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Willyco
: 97

« #32 : September 27, 2009, 06:48:54 PM »

Willi & Flo,

It does say on the home page right now that more "introduce yourself" stuff is in preparation, so maybe that is what the guys are working on...

I hope that, but I hope too that in the options of all the new poses (and in a new verson of the old too) there are more possibilities to play with the breast of the girls... I love to kiss, to pick, to lick, to grab in front and expecially from behind... but there are only few options and all with a hand only, without possibility to be directed to a special spot...
I can understand that is difficult, but if is possible to have I love you!!!!  ;) ;) ;)

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
Sandyspinner
: 51

« #33 : September 30, 2009, 06:39:01 PM »

I love the new features
Wheel barrell one of the best graphics yet
also the foreplay one WOW what a turn on for that kisses and other moves
Very nice

the Introduce yourself one I have not seen yet so I still havet ogo read homepage  have not been there in somedays

both thumbs up
Sandy

SandySpinner- Made with help of Robot boy/girl-soon u
Tharvun
: 75

« #34 : October 02, 2009, 11:19:27 AM »

future festures:

I would like like to have the "classic" blowjob scene (man standing, woman doing it while oh her knees). Or so kinky stuff a little bondage maybe.

wordhunter
: 11

« #35 : October 03, 2009, 05:39:02 PM »

Fully support Tharvun's post! The "classic" blowjob scene is a must, I'd say, so is a scene to return the favour :)
Willyco
: 97

« #36 : October 04, 2009, 03:26:47 PM »

hummm...  I must insist for some classic pose...

simple blowjob, simple titfuck, simple cunnilingus, simple undress and caress scene...

really I had a lot of expectations about the new features of "foreplay" ("presente yourself" in home page) but really I'm a little disappointed...probably I will use only the old ones, the news are a little useless for me...  :-(

OK... I must change my sentence a little... the new features of "foreplay" contain the "embrace from behind" that I love really... but the others are really useless for me... I prefere something like "caress the breast" or "caress the neck" or "kiss the neck" to use in according with the kiss in front or the embrace from behind options...

But in every case at the programmers I can say only a thing... WORK HARD AND DO YOUR BEST we want a lot of news!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D
« : October 06, 2009, 06:29:29 PM Willyco »

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
wordhunter

« #37 : October 06, 2009, 08:33:42 PM »

Oh, and please, please, PLEASE change the font colour for the introduction messages and the Mail/Outbox box... White on light blue is extremely hard to see, and the introduction messages often blend with the white background of the avatar's clothing, so it's completely impossible to read... I wouldn't even mind some kind of a text box with a distinct background overlapping the avatar, as long as the message is clearly legible.

Florent
: 137

« #38 : October 14, 2009, 11:14:41 AM »

I saw the feature to come... Handjob is a great idea i think, but ... why do you want so much to put things into our bottoms ? ???
Ninni
: 47

« #39 : October 14, 2009, 12:27:45 PM »

Hmm if you guys like this ok, Ninni will help you putting it in  ;D
bobbler

« #40 : October 14, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »

I saw the feature to come... Handjob is a great idea i think, but ... why do you want so much to put things into our bottoms ? ???
handjob = yes

dildo in ass = no

But I will still be buying it.  & guys, PLEASE I hope that you included a squirt option with this position so that we can cum all over the girl's face  :o
Ninni

« #41 : October 14, 2009, 02:59:03 PM »

@bobler
yes please buy it, i ca nt i spent my last money for lingerie  ;)
bobbler

« #42 : October 14, 2009, 03:16:12 PM »

@ ninni:

why do you girls spend all your $$$ on clothes???
they just come off once you get in the room anyway  :P
it's $$$ that you could be spending on the good positions!
wordhunter

« #43 : October 14, 2009, 03:32:55 PM »

Well, I just spent my last $$$ on a suit as well since I was bored, at lo and behold, a new position comes out  ???

Will be interesting to see, even though I still think that in terms of new scenes, simple blow job/cunnilingus/tit fuck should be the first priority. With squirting options available, of course  :P
Ninni

« #44 : October 14, 2009, 04:04:19 PM »

@ ninni:

why do you girls spend all your $$$ on clothes???
they just come off once you get in the room anyway  :P
it's $$$ that you could be spending on the good positions!

you think the cloths come off in the room? Hihihihi

A lot of things you still have to learn about cloths and women bobler...
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: