*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  future features !
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: future features !  ( 47670 )
Big_Leo
: 72

« #60 : December 13, 2009, 05:22:45 AM »

Yep Bobbler, but first let them work on interface improvements and friends list. Then a new position would be nice. I'd suggest actually two foreplay positions, cunnilingus and fellatio (pussy licking and blowjob for those of you who don't master the technical terms; sorry but I find them much more evocative and less vulgar ;) ).
Billy
: 59

« #61 : December 18, 2009, 06:29:45 AM »

Yep Bobbler, but first let them work on interface improvements and friends list. Then a new position would be nice. I'd suggest actually two foreplay positions, cunnilingus and fellatio (pussy licking and blowjob for those of you who don't master the technical terms; sorry but I find them much more evocative and less vulgar ;) ).

I totaly agree with this..  ;)
brandy
: 20

« #62 : December 20, 2009, 02:42:55 PM »

and a after sex cuddle  would be great, naked of course  ;D   preferably spooning. Don't know about ya'll but after a good round of sex i dont want to stand up and cuddle  :D
bobbler

« #63 : December 20, 2009, 06:41:16 PM »

ah HAH! i told you we needed a new position!

;)
Suriban
: 10

« #64 : December 21, 2009, 11:12:11 AM »

and a after sex cuddle  would be great, naked of course  ;D   preferably spooning. Don't know about ya'll but after a good round of sex i dont want to stand up and cuddle  :D

I want to throw my support behind this too :) Closest thing we got at the moment is the kissing in the handjob scene, which will do in a pinch but it'd be nice to have a dedicated position. Kissing, hand-holding, spooning all while lying on the bed naked is something I would love to see.
Susanne
: 19

« #65 : December 21, 2009, 11:53:17 AM »

I want to throw my support behind this too :) Closest thing we got at the moment is the kissing in the handjob scene, which will do in a pinch but it'd be nice to have a dedicated position. Kissing, hand-holding, spooning all while lying on the bed naked is something I would love to see.

Ooooh yes pleeeeeeease!
Peete
: 4

« #66 : December 24, 2009, 03:53:59 AM »

I would love it.....   ;D
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: