*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Concerto d'Effet
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
: Concerto d'Effet  ( 65790 )
Marilyn
: 3771

« #30 : December 19, 2012, 03:49:18 AM »

Amazing work, Concerto.
Men will love it, I'm sure!  :)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
ssgt
: 111

« #31 : December 19, 2012, 05:08:06 PM »

Really like the jacket of the man in the park.  Nice seeing some clothes for men.  Will but them as soon as they are in the shop
jeanona31
: 503

« #32 : December 23, 2012, 10:55:34 AM »

I just saw you wrote this on the Marilyn threat cause I'm not sure you'll read my qoute
I'll replay it here.

Quote from: Concerto on December 12, 2012, 09:12:03 AM
Well, I think I will give up now. Can't come anywhere close to such quality.

Concerto don't say that, you have fantastic ideas that is most important
trust me the rest is  just about practicing and working  :)
You should look beginning on the threat "Editing cloth textures " we all had problems in the beginning with the design of clothing.
So please don't give up and you'll see I'm right   :)

And Hey I'm posting my designs on different models cause of  you, you can't give up now ! ;)
« : December 23, 2012, 11:47:46 AM jeanona31 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #33 : December 23, 2012, 11:37:25 AM »

Concerto,  Jeanona is right ... dont give up ... your designs &  ideas are wonderful.  Keep up the good work .   :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #34 : December 23, 2012, 12:25:42 PM »

Don't dare to stop working Concerto or.....

Concerto

« #35 : December 23, 2012, 02:04:47 PM »

Lol, it may have been a bit tongue in cheek (and envy of Marilyn's, among others', designs) but thank you all for the kind words.

I have difficulty understanding why the dev team have provided the uvws, if we are not supposed to use them. I have pm'd Tom in that regard without a response. However, meanwhile, having looked at many products on the market, I still haven't found one that will import them, at least in the form of PNGs, and wrap them to form a model.

I realise that most, if not all, of the other people on here, that design clothes, work from a saved diffuse but, although they are useful to me in some respects, I find the uvws much better to use because they show the full possible extent of a garment. You only have to look at the "cloth" diffuse when saved, for example, and see the narrowness of the straps (as per the dress on the model) when the associated uvw shows the capability of far wider straps.

My impression is that, in order to take into account stretching and pinching, at least without a tremendous amount of work, you must lay material on the 3D form. This is where I have the greatest problem, working in 2D and catering for the obvious malformation that will occur when the item is put on the model. It takes far longer than it should do. Also, due to the way the uvws are produced, i.e. in pieces that are replicated and/or overlayed, it is difficult to ensure continuity across seams. It appears to me, though, that all of the forum designers work from a 2D image, even if they use 3D techniques for laying on the cloth, so I even wonder why the dev team accept any articles when it is obvious that, without the models, we cannot be using comparable techniques and/or tools to them.
Lover

« #36 : December 25, 2012, 08:26:44 AM »

Lol... well done. I like your bolos more and more :)

Brandybee

« #37 : December 25, 2012, 09:25:57 AM »

Are you kidding, they look hot and just been upgraded to no. 1 models .....   You will have more waiting in line I 'm sure ..

Love those bolos .....  Can you do one with a long horn cow?    I want one.   ;D

Fantastic work Concerto.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #38 : January 11, 2013, 06:35:52 PM »

As I told you before, if you have little time, I can talk to your parents while youre working on your ideas ;)
I like them - could you make one bolo with a ring (like a ring you wear on your finger) or signs of zodiac too? I'm sure many will love it.

Brandybee

« #39 : January 11, 2013, 07:55:44 PM »

I want the saddle one  to wear,  can the bolos be unisex... i want one ... my varucca salt is coming out again ... i want, i want , i want  ;D

Covems
: 1688

« #40 : January 12, 2013, 04:09:52 AM »

Excellent work Concerto.  I will definitely have them all once they're available.  I'd be proud to wear them.

I like Lover's idea with the zodiac signs, too.  It would be that little bit of personalization to put on one's profile.

Thank you.  ;D

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
jeanona31
: 503

« #41 : January 12, 2013, 06:37:30 AM »

I Like the bolos and dogtags looks great.
Nice work  ;)

Lover

« #42 : January 14, 2013, 04:23:28 AM »

s you can use any image, it is very easy to draw up something quickly but bear in mind that zodiac signs would require 12 separate bolos to be produced and I don't know if the dev team are interested in one let alone 12 (lol, they don't even have that many ties now).

Probably you're right. We just have very feww accessories now. But at least they know what we want and perhaps they put in on their to do list.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #43 : January 14, 2013, 04:27:17 AM »

Concerto, i love your bolos! the idea is great!

mmmmh, wonder if it's possible to create something with zodiac signs for girls too.....the problem is i don't have any idea about what it can be! some hint!?

Lover

« #44 : January 14, 2013, 04:36:57 AM »

mmmmh, wonder if it's possible to create something with zodiac signs for girls too.....the problem is i don't have any idea about what it can be! some hint!?
A little necklace with a little clinger. It also could be a cross, a heart or other figures.

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9  
« previous next »
: