*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I got a strange personal message.. !?
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: I got a strange personal message.. !?  ( 17216 )
Fannini

« #15 : September 30, 2012, 03:26:53 PM »

sorry for all about disturbing.
Achat team deleted my account I didnt use client and now I ask The Team please delete my forum account too.

Sorry again, I leave this site.
It was a bad game for me, virtual love is fake. People lie about ages and sex here.

People please enjoy this game, and dont worry i dont like to disturb people anymore.

Bye for all.

Sorry again.
Stone
: 1842

« #16 : September 30, 2012, 04:12:02 PM »

Fannini,  I think we know each other.  The guy you are looking for here has left.  He is not these good people.   

He was my best friend here and I miss him but its time for the messages to stop, I think you realise that now.

I hope you find what you are looking for in life. 

Take care & Good Luck.   

Fannini

« #17 : September 30, 2012, 11:51:11 PM »

Yes Stone, You are right.

Now I know he left this site.

And me too, now i delete my forum account and I really sorry for people with I was bad here.
Never do it again. And i forget that bad man.

Better for me if i never come here again.

Good luck 4 all people and enjoy time.

For U Stone too.

Bye this game. 

And sorry again.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #18 : October 01, 2012, 01:59:00 AM »

Fannini, you probably don't read this from now on, but let me spent two more words.....

sorry if my preview posts are a bit strong and if they sounds like if i consider you a bad person, that's not my intention. and i'm sorry to hear you have a bad experience with a man, here on Achat.....our bad, those things happend here like in the real world and, from what i read, i can understand how your feeling for him were true and strong.

All i can do for you, know, is hope you will be more lucky the next time! Best wishes from now on, Fannini!

Lover
: 10350

« #19 : October 01, 2012, 02:28:04 AM »

Im different HB. It's sad what has happened to her and I also wish her all the best for her life.
But this doesn't give the right for anyone to attack and offend other people! Never! Especially when you even don't know them. Especially when you notice you have been betrayed you should be very careful about your own way of treating other people.

It's a brave decision to answer here. My respect. Perhaps she has learned something important for life in general. Again my best wishes for her future.
It was good Jeanona started this thread. Perhaps it may help us all...

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #20 : October 01, 2012, 03:06:01 AM »

Of course, Lover......even if she had a bad experience,, what she had done after it is wrong! If a person is a liar, that doesn't mean other are too and it's not a good reason for what she had done.

And yes, i think her answer here means she had probably understand she had make a mistake with her "message". I think she can be proud for answering us here cause i think others don't do it.

Fannini, again, best wishes for your future!

Marilyn
: 3771

« #21 : October 01, 2012, 04:09:19 AM »

Omg, this Cookie Monster is scary!  :D

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
hothiro
: 21

« #22 : October 01, 2012, 07:10:08 AM »

Fannini hope you read this ...  I'm really sorry how things developed ... tried to explain it to you but sadly you didn't believe ...  I appreciate that you realized your mistake and all whats left  for me to say is to wish you the best luck in your life and try to forget this bad experience ... take care
Bear
: 3856

« #23 : October 01, 2012, 07:54:55 AM »

I can emphathize with the emotional pain... and acknowledge the courage to apologize and and admit the error.

I too am like Lover,  the failure in respect and presumption in these attacks were unjustified. This realm can generate very emotional   responses.  yet, ...I don't feel though that it entitles one to flame blindly. Such comments can be brutally irresponsible if they cross paths ionto others who are sensative.

I add that last part due to the Jean-Louis messages sent to me in Agust... simply because they did not attack the person... but his mother besides.

I am sorry that emotional  pain was found here... and nod to the courage to admit wrong...

I wish Faninni peace which might lead to some clarity in dealing with this emotional pain.

Marilyn
: 3771

« #24 : October 01, 2012, 09:34:15 AM »

I've just read Fannini's message.

Good luck and thank you for posting your apologizes...

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
jeanona31
: 503

« #25 : October 01, 2012, 10:44:10 AM »

My dear dear sweet friends
what amazing things can happen when people communicate in a good way  .
Here in this forum  and in this game I was assured many times in it - especially here on the forum.
Thank you all - for your posts, support and your opinions.

Dear Fannini it was very brave of you to show up and publicly apologize everyone, my respect what you did this
maybe I'am a bit crazy but somehow i feel sad because of your frustrations and bad experiences here.
I feel sorry for what you want,( because of frustrations and that guy), to  leave this place with such bad feelings.
Don't do that from wrong bad feelings.Yes some people lies about everything but i can't agree with you completely ,virtual love or virtual friendships can also made influence,  in a positive way in your real life, they can be valuable just like in real life, in some strange magic different ways  :)
You just did not have enough luck to find valuable sincere friends here.

So please be well, and I wish you all the best...
P.S It would be best to give this game a real chance, with only a small pinch of salt, the reality is one thing and magic is  something completely different but equally good - when you can keep some balance between these two.

Soory guys I'm just incorrigible idealist and dreamer  ;D
But that's good I guess ...
« : October 01, 2012, 10:57:02 AM jeanona31 »

Lover
: 10350

« #26 : October 01, 2012, 10:53:15 AM »

Jeanona, there is nothing more to add!

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #27 : October 02, 2012, 11:05:46 AM »

I feel sorry for Fannini, but what she did was wrong,and what happen to her was wrong to, all i like to say is that this is a game not a date site,

Bear
: 3856

« #28 : October 02, 2012, 11:21:02 AM »

It goes back to the qustion I asked Norwich in the tattler... how do you perceive this spot... a game or a social site?

There are many here who do come for social reasons... and seek an emotional attachement. It happens... intimacy will create some very strong ties. It is neither right or wrong... but a factor each of us must deal with in our exchanges with other. When things go wrong... the emotional reactions can vary.... as we see here in this case.

Hopefully people will read this thread and understand just how deep they might tug on emotional strings.  Being liberal in your flowery prose of seduction, may unintentially wreak havoc in anothers soul when reality sits in.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: