*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Beware of user legman
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Beware of user legman  ( 14961 )
Shell69
: 1

« #15 : October 10, 2012, 07:01:50 PM »

OK, everyone I have set by trying to just let all of this pass. However even with the  out pour of love & support shown here it still continues. Why should  anyone have to be subjected to this. Ther e are so many people here & should be someone for everyone. Why should a person have to be like they are being stalked. I have been on Achat for almost a year & have built some real friendships here & feel like people are being attacked just because they are my friend. This startes making it personnal for me no matter how hard I try to just let it pass. I am a big girl & can take care of myself quite well, but it seems that all of the attaks have been on my closest & dearest friends, however I rarely even get a message from the people that have seemed to declare war against me. So I guess that I must say it, if you have a problem please with me then come to me about it & I will be more than happy to explain why I don't care to interact with you anymore. My friends & lovers have all been attacked & all because I have made a decision that you are not the kind of person that I want to be assciated with. Please growup & just go find someone that does like you. They are out there if you would spent as much time looking for them as you do harrassing people you might find them.
 Also want to thank everyone for their support. It is because of you that Achat is such a wonderful place.
 Hugggggggggs & Kisssssssssses
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : October 10, 2012, 07:30:02 PM »

Hi ya Shell69. Welcome to Forum. I hope you read other topics here and join in the fun and add your ideas and views. That goes for all your friends too.
I'm sorry your introduction here is under such sad circumstances.

I dont know this guy ,that seems to be causing all of you so much trouble but his continued behaviour to each of you is harrassment. I urge all of you, if you feel, this person cannot be reasoned with and you feel that he has now crossed the line of reasonable behaviour, to report him to "Support"  and that includes any other accounts/ avatars that carry on the harrassment

Achat will then be notified of his behaviour and deal with him accordingly.

People should not be allowed to treat you this way and should know that there are consequences for such bad behaviour.  Hopefully the Achat gods will close down all the troublesome accounts to discourage this silliness & warn others that this is not acceptable behaviour here.

Good Luck to all.  Its good to see you are all supporting each other.

Then when you are done, come have some free celebratory drinks in the AB&G,  its fun and frolics there, and first drinks are on the house.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #17 : October 11, 2012, 06:36:01 AM »

I'm sorry to see whats going on with Shell69. Who I know by just chatting to her. I think by putting Legman on ignore list is just pushing the problem on to some other girl that he meets, I think he should be report

sm3369
: 50

« #18 : October 11, 2012, 01:18:05 PM »

Let me tell you about four members here, three i know and call good friends, which i talk to a lot. Her names are sm3369 (known in forum), andreacan (also introduced herself here) and chantall. The fourth member is shell69.
The last weeks we talked a lot about a male user called legman. He has been a lover to some of them and was nice in the beginning. With time passing they felt uncomfortable with him - they told me, at once they login he talked to them - they felt he didn't give them room to breath. After trying to explain this to him they found out, behind their back he is talking bad. The whole situation escalated and he abused and insulted them.
They asked me how to handle this and i suggested to put him on ignore. First they didn't want to, hoping to bring it to a good end. But it didn't work - it became worse.
I told them clearly that I don't wanna go on talking about him - if this all is true, he isn't worth to spend any second thinking and talking about him and i only help if they accept help. - By the way, they have sent me several copy of chats he did with them and i read all his attacks -
Finally they decided to put him on ignore list. This happened on Sunday.

Well, if you look at andreacan (important: with one "n" at the end) you read her banner:  :)My wives Shell69 and Chantall mean everything to me :)
Today they noticed a new female user, called andreacann (two "n"). Her banner:  :( my wives chantall and shell mean nothing to me :(
Also in her profile: <3 chantall shelly andrea steph (sm3369)  :( were all depressive oldies

Her only male friend: legman

It seems he created this account (or asked someome to do) only to go on attacking them.

Though i told them they can be sure their true friends know better, you can imagine they feel upset and also sad. I suggested to send a message to support which andreacan did at once.
Independent of the result of this letter to support i wanna warn about legman. I hate this kind of behaviour, it's childish and silly.
I don't know what you think about but I don't want such members in the world of achat (though i know we can't avoid them).
Lover

The type of behavior exhibited by whomever this new female user "andreacann" is is totally despicable. As Slut had mentioned in her reply, I too have a good idea of who this female user is. Furthermore, even more disturbing is that this "andreacann" user has a followowing of friends on her lists, which tell me that these members condone & thrive on this type of childish behavior. Some of these members are also friends & lovers of other friends of mine. When I first joined here over a year ago, the requirement was that one would have to be an adult, and that should include acting like one. Making up phnney avatars to mock other members & to support this type of action is not only immature, but unethical. In ways, it's kind of cyberbullying. :'(. I feel that if there are those of you than can't behave as adults, and conduct yourselve's appropriately, you shouldn't have the right to be here.  >:( Now I may lose a few friends over what I have just spoken, but I stand by my remarks. I have no room for this type of b.s. that's going on. And I do sincerely thank those good members of the Achat community that support us through this ordeal. I feel that this too will pass.

Kisses & Thanks for letting me share my views,

Stephanie

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
Concerto

« #19 : October 11, 2012, 03:24:57 PM »

It is always disappointing when bullies are allowed to continue their activities unfettered.

This is the only mmporg that I play but I am aware of others and at least one of them vets the user names and will not allow just anything to be used.

I am also surprised at how easy it is to create a new free character here. At the least, it makes a mockery of the statistic for number of users.

I hope that this is (and future incidents are) resolved quickly so that decent people can play without having to be concerned about potential unwanted bullying and abuse.

Adera
: 3047

« #20 : October 16, 2012, 02:49:17 PM »

It really is sad that some act this way on AChat... isn't this behaviour called Possessive Personality Disorder? Disturbing other users this way feels like it should earn him a ban, at least a ban for a few days or something.

I do hope all of you girls are rid of this guy now.
« : October 16, 2012, 02:50:54 PM Adera »
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #21 : November 04, 2012, 05:34:11 AM »

I have been disturbed this way by other users on Achat too.
For me its just an invitation to take the approach that the person is no longer worth talking to. A person that has to abuse others in that circumstance just deserves what they end up getting. Nothing/Noone/Alone.
Kingdustin
: 598

« #22 : November 04, 2012, 07:44:59 AM »

Hi every one.
My heart Gos out to you all.I feel for those who have been effected by him. As I know Legman as well. He as tried to the same with me when i was using my TS avatar. he was very pushy and gets aggressive quick. In the end I Ignored him. luckily at the time I had very few friends. he did not seek out revenge.

someone like this should have IP banned from the game. as it clearly shown he does this a lot. Is a shame that Achat does not have a  better way of getting such important info out to the community. they need a way of send out message to all player that this guy is curl and should not be trusted. this should be done when and if someone get out of line while playing.

To let this man move about free with out punishment I find this to very irresponsible on the Dev-team or who ever monitor the game.
I know for sure such behavior is not accepted in any other games so i see no reason why it be accepted here.

Once again Stephanie (SM3369) and to all your friends, I am sorry and I feel for you and hope this never happens again.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: