*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  AChat Black Studs
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: AChat Black Studs  ( 44923 )
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #30 : December 25, 2012, 12:38:18 PM »

hi tom wish you the best ;)  make sure you edit your 1st  post and add a  list of members.   take care :)
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #31 : January 05, 2013, 08:56:56 AM »

Hi Tom

I have read the posts here about your group

You yourself sound like a nice guy BUT as a first line I don't think this is very nice

From    my7skin : sex ass baby
Then   my7skin : wanna taste my big black cock SLUT

he has never spoke to me before and sorry but I hate being could that

Hope you have a word with the way he is represening  your group

I know one guy doesn't make a group but one can make a group look bad

« : January 05, 2013, 03:37:58 PM All_for_you »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #32 : January 05, 2013, 12:36:55 PM »

mmmmmm,   All_For_You,  want to borrow my BB scriptures  :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tomcumalot
: 24

Here to Service all women

« #33 : January 06, 2013, 03:28:55 AM »

All_for_you

I would like to say sorry for the way you have been spoken to, I will speak my7skin.
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #34 : January 06, 2013, 08:38:24 AM »

Thank you Tom

WMAHHH

malicious101
: 20

« #35 : February 13, 2013, 08:01:47 PM »

Hey Tom, can I join your group?
Im a caucasian but my penis is kinda dark
tomcumalot

« #36 : February 18, 2013, 03:14:20 PM »

sorry bro i cant do that. Achat Black Studs, is for balck amles only. I have asked in the past if I should include non black and I got a no. Sorry the women like the group as it it
Evelien
: 8

« #37 : March 10, 2013, 10:26:23 AM »

Best of luck with the group. Maybe before letting a new member in you should give them a quick course on etiquette :p

kisses
Brandybee

« #38 : March 20, 2013, 10:19:27 AM »

You know Tomcumalot, I keep coming back to this topic and it makes me uncomfortable at times... I have asked myself why on several occasions and I think at last I am now able to verbalise  my concerns here.

There are 3 things that I ask you to clarify of your group if you wouldn't mind doing so :-

1) I understand you are a group of Black guys ...  not a problem for me ...   but it sits uncomfortable when you have excluded a white guy who was interested in joining .. Malicious101 for instance ..
You have stated, you have asked your members about this and they have indicated .. Black guys only ... but I have not seen a poll here... 

Personally, I would be happier if I could see the openess of such a result in a poll.   To exclude a person because of his colour is racist..  to exclude a person because the members have voted democratically..  is pushing the boundaries a little, it would still be a racist group ... but I am more ready to accept the majority rule..

2) Then the second part I have concerns about is it seems that this group is open to white girls only.  Is this true ?  Or can other nationalities join that are also black?

3)  Thirdly,  some of your members have been abusive to girls on here...   and I have noted, you do not condone such behaviour..   Good on you.
However due to this ... I feel this group is a group of Dominant Black Guys  who  enjoy belittling and yeilding their black status over white submissive girls...  maybe as a reference to past ill treatment of the black race by whites...

If this is the case, then I think you should be open about this type of role play so unsuspecting  girls know the kind of group you are.

The  group would have racial undertones, whether you dress it up or not....  but at least being open about the role playing .. is a choice that the girl will know if she approaches a member or if a member approaches them ...  she has the right to say no, without being abused or insulted on first contact.

Those are my concerns really and it's food for thought.   

I would just like to make it clear from a personal point of view, I do not condone racism, however I am also a strong believer in free speech &  if all of your members are willing and accepting of your rules, then live & let live... its just another role play here....  just make it clear & transparent just what your group is.

Please note though,  If the Moderators receive complaints, we will approach you & the members concerned & will report any violations to the Achat Gods.

Thank you. 

« : March 20, 2013, 11:09:08 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #39 : March 20, 2013, 12:38:22 PM »

I think your concerns are good and warranted Brandy, though... I suppose the group wouldn't be able to call themselves AChat Black Studs if there where white guys in it.

Are there really only white girls that are in the group? Well I guess that's a fetish.
tomcumalot

« #40 : April 04, 2013, 12:27:52 PM »

Hi Brandybee

AChat Black Studs in not meant to exclude with guys, but the group was set up for women how like BBC, hence the name. I would be glade to set up an on line pole, if you can help me with this, I would be greatful. All women are welcome to join the group if they wish. If my member mistreat any women you are free to contact me or spade, we will sort it or. We aim to please all women.#

I hope I have answered all your questions?

Love Tom xxx
Brandybee

« #41 : April 04, 2013, 01:03:46 PM »

Ok,    I would suggest  a question like this  open for discussion here first  if you agree :-

Achat Black Studs / Big Black Cocks  ( BBC )  Is a group of heterosexual  Dominant BLACK  Males &    it appears Submissive WHITE females.
Should the group be open to all skin colour types....

1 )   To be the Dominant Males? or should it be exactly what it says on the tin -  Blacks only?
2)    To be  the Submissive slaves in the group... is it right to include only white females ?
3)    And what about gender reversal,  if a dominant female wants to wear a strap on for a male slave?

Let the discussion begin.   If you post a reply to these questions - please identify if you are already a member of this group, or if you intend to be ... that way it will show true support for the group &  also the independents.

Brandybee

« #42 : April 04, 2013, 01:32:38 PM »

I will go first ...  I am not a member of this group .

This  appears to me , to be  a group who has a common theme ....   Black Dominant men  wielding their power over submissive white women - probably as recompense for past slave histories & the ill treatment of the black race back then.  The wrongs at this time will never be forgotten but are strong lessons to be learned for future generations to ensure it never happens again.

Whilst I may not agree with this kind of retribution role play ,  as long as all are consenting adults,  then my views are irelevent and if you enjoy such role playing, then I will not judge you.

In saying that, I do feel the group should be very open to the kind of role play it is and keep it in the room. I do not think the members should openly abuse anyone until they know their partner is willing and certainly no open abuse on first contact..

Be open ,  be polite.  And we may all live happily ever after   ;D

tomcumalot

« #43 : April 04, 2013, 04:22:26 PM »

brandybee, you have the wrong end of the stick, I started this group, beacuse the area lot of women out the who like black men. I has nothing to do  with slavery, if that is what you this you are welcome to thing so. Speak to the women who are part of the group. No need to take my word for it. As you know I do try to control the group.

I do not mean to offernd any one, not my intent.

All women in my group are free to leave if they wamnt. Write want that they wish on their profile. Brandybee we have spoke in AChat, but you have not said anything to me, why?
Brandybee

« #44 : April 04, 2013, 05:00:13 PM »

I have spoken to you, but only general chat,  and I do not have a problem with you.  There was nothing to discuss in the game, you have always behaved very politely.

I just have some concerns about your group  and some members behaviour, which I have high lighted in my above posts and concerns that some girls - not part of your group, have been abused by your members.  The racial element does cause me concern too.

I accept that you are not responsible for their actions so the best way to deal with this is in open discussion.  Both Dominant members and submissive members should know exactly what your group is offering,  in forcing the issue out into the open , there can be no misunderstandings then.

If some Dominants  are misrepresenting your group, then it should be made clear, this is their own role play and not representative of your group or what Achats Black Studs is all about.

As I have said previously, I have no problem with consenting adults doing whatever in their rooms ... if it spills over into the general community and causes upset,  as it has, on a few occasions..  that behaviour should be challenged and resolved and violations reported.   

Your group is no exception and your members should be made aware of that.

I am glad you have posted a little more about your group & what it represents, I would hate to see vulnerable members being taken advantage of.

This is exactly why I have posted and asked for open discussion with your members.

: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: