*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  AChat Black Studs
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: AChat Black Studs  ( 44961 )
Adera
: 3047

« #45 : April 05, 2013, 11:30:44 AM »

I believe that it must be quite hard to control a group here in AChat, there's almost bound to be some people joining who will turn out to be bad for the reputation and/or the image of the group.

It must also be quite hard to make someone leave a group unless they do so freely when you ask them to.

I haven't talked to any members myself, but I hope most are good people.

Anyways, dominant/assertive studs seems like a good thing. :P
hotsugar
: 1

« #46 : April 05, 2013, 03:31:14 PM »

@BRANDYBEE

So honestly I do not see racism in the black studs .. black studs is a group for black men .. and why should there now be included please a white man? would be a black man  included in  a white group? With no certainty ... as we speak not of racism  when the white men say ... no we will take you on, because you're black and we have a group with white. that would be considered normal? This is absolutely moronic.

Black Studs says the name already .. black = black so have only black entree ..
just like you write black men to women are always rough ... sorry this is also an absolute moronic. they are sometimes rude but sometimes that's just the way it must be in black ... a woman can avoid if they want to have sex with a black .. if she can not she is out of place .. I am a white woman and i am with blacks together for 23 years and I speak from experience .. so black men are loving, tender, rough, dirty (sex), and thats here what the ACHAT BLACK STUDS show how the black men really are ... and I love the achat black studs .. and should the female members even if they want a black stud ... and not crying around... huh he is so a rude man ....like kids in the nurseryschool
hope this was now in some speaker against the black achat studs

THE SPOUSE OF DYLANCRUZ

I'm sweet like sugar hot as fire wild like a cat-and only one can really tame me .... my baby dylancruz
Adera
: 3047

« #47 : April 05, 2013, 04:38:54 PM »

I think what Brandy is pointing at is that it's a racial specific group, sure it's called AChat Black Studs so considering the name white guys in the group would be weird. But should there really be racial specific groups since that's a very touchy subject which can potentially promote toxic behaviour?

Now this might be an extreme example... but we wouldn't accept a group called Kinky Kitty Klan since nearly everyone would see that a group called that will promote toxic behaviour.
« : April 05, 2013, 04:42:58 PM Adera »
Lover
: 10350

« #48 : April 05, 2013, 04:53:23 PM »

I don't see any problems with "AChat Black Studs" as closed group. It's their decision to accept members and im sure they also dont accept each black member. I just want to make sure they dont attack or offend any girls. As tomcumalot is the leader, he has to make sure, the other guys don do it. Though it might be hard to control sometimes.

rod_johnson
: 8

« #49 : April 05, 2013, 05:53:16 PM »

This is in response to Brandybee's request for discussion…

I am a member of Achat Black Studs, and was one of the first few to join. Please note I am speaking for myself here. I am not speaking on behalf of Achat Black Studs. Having said that, I'm sure Tom (Founder) and Spade (CEO) will agree with what I've written.

I would say the "Mission Statement" of Achat Black Studs is to have a great time here in Achat - and to make sure our partners have a great time as well. While everyone has a different idea of what a "great time" is, as a group, we excel at finding common ground with our partners and making sure we all leave the room happy and satisfied.

Achat Black Studs was started by Tom (tomcumalot) for two primary reasons: 1) He noticed there are a LOT of Achat females looking to hook up with black men. This isn't speculation - it's stated on MANY profiles. 2) Tom also noticed a lot of Achat females were looking for group play - specifically MMF. First of all, it's often difficult to find a partner to group with. Once you all get in the room, the "performance" of one of the partners is sometimes lacking. So Tom started Achat Black Studs. If a member is looking to group with a female, all he has to do is search "Achat Black Studs" to find an online partner. From the beginning, Tom made it clear we were to be respectful in chat and in-room. If things went beyond "respectful," it was mutually agreed to by all partners.

To speak to some of the concerns, and downright misinformation, I've read in this thread...

1) Yes, Achat Black Studs is exclusively black. It's in the name. We are a group of black men, so it makes little sense to have members of other ethnicities. Achat is a "Virtual Sex & 3D Sex Game" - and choice of sexual partners is entirely up to the individual. You can choose to only have sex with men here. You can choose to only have sex with white women here. You can chose to only have sex with blondes here. It is entirely up to the individual. In this environment, it's only natural to have groups (listed or not) based on gender, race, orientation, fetishes, etc.

2) Achat Black Studs do not partner exclusively with "white submissive" females. We partner with females of all races. Many of us partner with shemales of all races. At least two of us are bi, myself included, and partner with males of all races.

3) There is no D/s component to Achat Black Studs. If our actions in-room are D/s, it's because EVERYONE in the room wants it that way. In fact, there are MANY friends, lovers, and spouses of Achat Black Studs that do not enjoy submissive roles. They are our friends, lovers, and spouses because we absolutely respect that.

4) Achat Black Studs has NOTHING to do with "past ill treatment" or "reverse racism" or anything of the sort. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, and Brandybee has certainly stated hers, she could not be more wrong. Furthermore, I find this “concern” more objectionable and offensive than anything an Achat Black Stud could say here, in chat, or in-room.

5) Some partners VOLUNTEER to note on their profile they're open to room with Achat Black Studs. To be honest, we've had a hard time coming up with a name for our partners to use. Most put whatever they want. I've seen "Achat Black Studs Slut," "Property of Achat Black Studs," "Achat Black Studs Playmate," etc. Some of these, out of context, are not ideal. If someone has a suggestion, please let us know!

6) Adera makes a great point: It is very hard to control a group in Achat. It's also impossible to force someone out for any reason. To be real, ANYONE can put "Achat Black Studs" on their profile and there’s nothing we can do about it.

Tom has made it clear to us: ALL Achat Black Studs are to "play nice" here, in chat, and in-room. He takes it very seriously when someone complains about the words or actions of a member. Again, if you have a problem with an Achat Black Stud, take it up with Tom or Spade.

Thanks for reading this LONG post. I hope I addressed all questions and concerns. Feel free to contact me here or in chat if you want to know anything else. If you wanna play, I'm open to ALL so long as you're FUN.
Lover
: 10350

« #50 : April 06, 2013, 02:05:16 AM »

Thanks rod_johnson for this long and detailed explanation. It is very interesting to read and I appreciate your good and friendly sounding.
All the questions and discussion was started as there have been some complaints about single members of your group AND because your group is the only one advertising here. I'm sure, the same complaints would have come out if other groups would advertise here too.
You cannot control and take response for each single member.  Just keep the attitude to treat other people respectful.
Have fun :)

islandsun
: 1597

« #51 : June 12, 2013, 02:59:37 PM »

lol does dark blonde count > life is a rainbow >  ;D
melissa_kras
: 5

« #52 : June 15, 2013, 03:34:51 AM »

i am in
tomcumalot
: 24

Here to Service all women

« #53 : June 29, 2013, 06:41:26 AM »

islandsun all women can join.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #54 : September 01, 2013, 12:42:42 AM »

I think I have spoken to Tom a time or two in the game.
I don't remember rooming with him, but I have roomed with another black man who is on my friend list and we both enjoyed it.....
The standard stereotypical line is "want some BBC baby" or "Once you've had black you'll never go back" which I find amusing. I don't care what color anyone is as long as they are fun to play with.
If the group Black Studs sets itself out as being a group of black men who say they have huge cocks (you can't get different sizes in the game, guys!) and are looking for white girls or sluts who are looking for BBC then if a girl goes to them, surely that is what she is looking for.
I'm not, neither is BB, and probably none of my friends on here, but if that's what some girls want out of the game, then I can't see how it can be either wrong or stopped.

As long as the boundaries are not crossed between fantasy & rl. Any inkling of abuse crossing over into rl should raise an investigation by the AChat developers & management.

No I don't like the racial exclusivity the group implies, but there is a popular conception that all black men are hung like horses and therefore some girls will purposely seek out a group like this. I don't think that the group should (be able to) exclude black girls who are looking for the same.

If I were playing and I was approached by someone from Black Studs ( I got approached by lots from a previous black group) What would it mean to me? I have in ignore button and I can make a complaint directly to the Achat management and broadcast it on the forum if I feel there is something sinister.

I think perhaps we are being a bit prudish? We might not like it, but unless they are overstepping the bounds and actively chasing white girls to abuse as opposed to just waiting for them.....

And another thing.

In the game all the men have the same size penis.
regardless of color, race or ego

Lolz!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
tomcumalot
: 24

Here to Service all women

« #55 : September 04, 2013, 11:36:39 AM »

Today see the death of the AChat Black Studs. I am closing the group.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #56 : September 04, 2013, 02:04:43 PM »

Owww....sorry for that, Tom.......i wonder what happen to make you close it!

islandsun
: 1597

« #57 : September 29, 2013, 08:30:32 PM »

they have not been crude to me ?
again I`m an artist , no such thing black or white  > life is a rainbow , waiting to see what`s inside that pot of gold , smile
wow it`s done ?
Adrrianne
: 10

« #58 : October 15, 2013, 05:23:57 AM »

Hi
I love BBC  ;) so find me in Achat  :D
Adrrianne
horny_petra
: 67

It s Me

« #59 : April 23, 2014, 10:11:34 AM »

like bbc too,smiles....so fond in achat me:)
: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: