*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Prias French Fashion
« previous next »
: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19
: Prias French Fashion  ( 132408 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #240 : April 25, 2013, 10:43:22 AM »

Ok, thank you Prias  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #241 : April 27, 2013, 07:55:23 PM »

These ones are wonderfull :

« : April 27, 2013, 07:57:17 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
tangoracer
: 3444

« #242 : April 29, 2013, 12:34:39 PM »

MMMMMMM

Little red riding hood shouldn't go out in the woods there's a big bad wolf out there

Love them  Rukya

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #243 : April 29, 2013, 12:55:39 PM »

J'adore la 2eme, la couleur et les 6 jarretelles larges ;)
Mais je pense que Prias fera un porte jarretelles à cause des limitations dans le jeu en faisant un corset.
En fait j'aime beaucoup la 1er aussi.
Pour moi se sera la 1er avec 6 jarretelles larges et les couleurs de la 2eme  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
prias
: 317

« #244 : May 22, 2013, 10:32:05 AM »

ok, happy to see my design released but why on Earth change my colours again !!!

From 8 colours (white, black, red, purple, pink, blue, semi transparent white, semi transparent black) they only kept black and blue and made them like latex...

We didn't see changes in Jeanona, Marylin, Tight... designs so why God Damn it do you cange mine!

I had orders from people wanting those colours!
« : May 22, 2013, 10:41:51 AM prias »
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #245 : May 22, 2013, 10:48:58 AM »

Very nice! I like the colours, what was the original ones?

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #246 : May 22, 2013, 11:12:32 AM »

ok, happy to see my design released but why on Earth change my colours again !!!

From 8 colours (white, black, red, purple, pink, blue, semi transparent white, semi transparent black) they only kept black and blue and made them like latex...

We didn't see changes in Jeanona, Marylin, Tight... designs so why God Damn it do you cange mine!

I had orders from people wanting those colours!

i can see why you are upset, Prias and i echo your request of explanation! but let me say i'm wondered by the price.....ok, pearl and latex......but it's a damn bikini! 219 A$ is an eresy!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #247 : May 22, 2013, 05:40:27 PM »

hmmm HB , if we pay 1500 for a room , why not 219 for a bikini  ;D

I join prias on his complain . Ok we asked latex at a time , but its not an obligation to put latex everywhere . Did you try to swim with a latex bikini ? ( if you find one ) .

Anyway , good work prias , even if its not exactly what you was thinking when you create them :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
prias

« #248 : May 23, 2013, 04:34:53 AM »

I made white, black, pink, blue, purple, red and some semi transparent white and black

here is the purple one

and those one are former version of the black and white

for semi tranbsparent it was something like that (also an old design)

for information, here in France, graphic designer is paid at leat 50€ without taxes for an hour. I passed far more than 1h to make those bikinis, each pearl has been copy/paste one by one (I guess that when they had to redo the heigh map they had to do the same, so it explain the final cost Rukya), it took a long time. So imagine what will be the real cost... Of course I'm not a professionnal graphist I do it for pleasure even if I receive a little compensation but according to the time I spent on those bikinis and corset, I think I can expect something else or at least to be consulted on the changes...
stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #249 : May 23, 2013, 04:46:11 AM »

For make the HM it's enough make it in b/w and edit contrast and other little things, it takes about 10 minutes.

The price seems honest, I mean, you've spent an hour = US$ 50, it will be bought by.. dunno.
AChat users atm are 704620, if at least 500 buy the cloth...

A$ 219 are about US$ 1.30, for 500 = US$ 650.00

This is an honest earning for AChat team.

prias

« #250 : May 23, 2013, 05:10:40 AM »

I'm not really speak of money, I don't do that for money (even if it helps a bit) I do it for fun, if the dev team can pay their fee with that it's nice for them, not my problem. I was explaining to Rukya the final price.

As I said to you online, it's mainly a problem of communication. As you said they are now the owner of my designs so they can do what they want. It's just that I'd like to be told so so U could defend my ideas.

I didn't made all those colours for nothing.

People wanted them (so they will have sell more so earn more money) I took time to know which colours customers wantedand I did fabric to make them usable not only as swimsuit but also as lingery
Lover
: 10350

« #251 : May 23, 2013, 09:35:58 AM »

You're absolutely right prias. I also don't understand why they don't take all colours. More choices, more sales...
When they bought my clothes they also didn't offer the black one, which I and many people loved most.

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #252 : May 23, 2013, 10:08:45 AM »

I think the problem is their store.

It's not designed for store lot of clothes, and they must choose only the best...

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #253 : May 23, 2013, 10:25:49 AM »

hiya, congratulations on another release!!!

Its really  sad to see they just released two colors, i soooo want a red one :'( *pouts*, there must be a way to extend the shop slots for more clothes, maybe adding another category or something, i mean the more clothes, the more money ... so they should be thinking of something!

Dont get discouraged, you did some marvelous designs, they just have to listen and maybe they will if enough people demand other colors, come on ... raise your voices mwaaah ;D

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #254 : May 24, 2013, 08:48:29 AM »

@prias : Its not me who find the price too high , its Hentaï  ;D

About the shop , i dont think they have fill it , there is not so long time , they added the section "negligees" and another that i dont remember . And the bikinis can be in the lingerie section who is 1 or 2 pages long . So i think there is still room for clothes , remember we women get 40 outfits a year , we need rooms  ;D

: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19  
« previous next »
: