*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Prias French Fashion
« previous next »
: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19
: Prias French Fashion  ( 132436 )
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #255 : May 24, 2013, 09:25:43 AM »

I don't mean that shop is full, just that it's not designed for store lot of clothes, and more clothes are in the shop, more difficult is find them.

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #256 : May 24, 2013, 10:30:53 AM »

@prias : Its not me who find the price too high , its Hentaï  ;D

About the shop , i dont think they have fill it , there is not so long time , they added the section "negligees" and another that i dont remember . And the bikinis can be in the lingerie section who is 1 or 2 pages long . So i think there is still room for clothes , remember we women get 40 outfits a year , we need rooms  ;D

yes, i was the one complaining about prize and i don't change my mind.......it's too expensive!  :P

about where to find the last one, it's in "clothing -> dresser", the last page!

Lover
: 10350

« #257 : May 24, 2013, 12:49:35 PM »

I don't mean that shop is full, just that it's not designed for store lot of clothes, and more clothes are in the shop, more difficult is find them.

They just have to add more categories, eg swimmwear

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #258 : May 25, 2013, 01:52:59 AM »

yes, Lover, it can be really usefull......buuut, i think a usefull thing is to have the chance, online, to have another room for "full outfit" where we can find all the clotes assembled and we just need to click on the one we want to wear.

oh, and best thing is to be able to see only the dress we own, adding a simple option in game!

prias
: 317

« #259 : May 25, 2013, 02:51:55 AM »

oups sorry Rukya
Lover
: 10350

« #260 : May 26, 2013, 11:38:11 AM »

@ hb:
oh, and best thing is to be able to see only the dress we own, adding a simple option in game!
Agree, would be good to have this option: Show yours / Show all

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #261 : May 28, 2013, 03:25:32 AM »

ok, happy to see my design released but why on Earth change my colours again !!!

From 8 colours (white, black, red, purple, pink, blue, semi transparent white, semi transparent black) they only kept black and blue and made them like latex...

i understand your disappointment about the latex appearance and about the colours but...
i wanna make my truly compliments for your work cos they look simply AMAZING !
i'm writing these words while looking at a girl wearing the blue one and....OMG i'd love to jump through the screen ...LOL
keep on with your fantastic job and yes make them listen to your voice: we want more colours and no latex lol

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #262 : May 28, 2013, 05:08:34 AM »

Congrats  Prias on another design release.  Your bikinis are amazing. I bought the blue one  :P

If you get an answer from the Achat Gods about the changes in your designs before release, please share them with us.

I am presuming that the changes were not discussed with you before it happened and was as much a surprise to you as us.

This happened in one of Jeanona's designs too, I was disappointed a black velvet classy look  body suit was changed to a leather kink look.  Either worked but I was hoping for the classy look as I already had leather in my wardrobe.  I wanted to wear it in place of a ball gown with his tux, seeing as there are no long dress mapsa as yet.    ;)

I'm not sure how we can get round this except by communication with the Achat designers.  Perhaps make a centre piece design to show off here in your boutique and then samples of the colours you have for your fans to  express their views, then make it in the popular colour or colours.
Prias, I know you do ask your fans already too & I think each design can be very time consuming.

It seems that the designers here are working so hard at their labels,  then to have it changed without notification or some form of communication as to why,  can leave them feeling a little disillusioned.   

Can we have a bit more communication with our designers, please Achat Gods.  There is wonderful talent here,  It would be ashame to lose it. 

Prias, keep up the great work, your talent is amazing.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jeanona31
: 503

« #263 : June 09, 2013, 09:38:22 AM »

Congratulations Prias, your bikinis are absolutely fantastic
one of the best i saw !  Love it..

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #264 : June 12, 2013, 11:05:46 AM »

I did not take the bikini that I find beautiful on the girls.
But on the shemales that makes them a raccoon tail  ;D
There will be time to do something AChat for shemales hummmm  :)
C'est vrai quoi il y en a marre, on ne sait plus ou le mettre notre sexe  ::)
Great work Prias as allways.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Patricia1975
: 385

« #265 : June 12, 2013, 01:29:42 PM »

GREAT BIKINIS PRIAS !! KEEP IT UP !!  ;)
Marilyn
: 3771

« #266 : June 26, 2013, 09:02:02 AM »

Great works, prias!
The micro bikini is something else. I'd like to see it in many colors.
Can't wait to have it in the shop.

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
florise
: 208

« #267 : July 23, 2013, 12:22:57 PM »

Hi Prias,

I see your black dress.
I remember this dress with Mireille Darc.
It's the same?

wonderfull

Florise

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #268 : November 14, 2013, 11:07:52 AM »

Prias over the holidays, at work  :D
I want French material, I'm fed up of Chinese imports  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
prias
: 317

« #269 : November 16, 2013, 08:47:49 AM »

sorry for being away for a long time now, desperatly it's not going to change for a while, deep changes in my personnal and professionnal life keep me away of any PC especially for kinky things. I hope to come back soon and to continue to propose some news designs...

I wish all of you the best until that time

kisses
: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19  
« previous next »
: