*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Talking on skype whilst on achat
« previous next »
: [1]
: Talking on skype whilst on achat  ( 7503 )
khaten
: 136

MSN Messenger - khaten@live.co.uk
« : October 23, 2012, 09:44:33 AM »

Hey all, i have noticed a distinct lack of sound effects progress and wanted to advertise for some female skype friends to play and talk with. always better to have an extra level of interactivity i find. Look me up or message me if any are interested.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : October 23, 2012, 10:16:41 AM »

khaten, welcome on the forum.

About skype, not all the people here want to have this tipe of interaction. Same can be say about sharing pics or other tipe of stuff. if you take a tour in the forum, you can find a topic about this things!

Anyway, hope you will find this place interessing and you will share your idea with us!

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : October 23, 2012, 10:19:24 AM »

As Tight said, most like that AChat is private and wanna keep it. You can ask your partner if she also wants it but you also have to accept if she refuses.

khaten

« #3 : October 23, 2012, 10:35:45 AM »

Absolutely, this is just an advert to let people know i am open to it if anyone wants to contact me about it, not looking to force anything on to be done in private :)

AnnieMay
: 31

« #4 : December 29, 2012, 03:30:47 AM »

To me more than just a random encounter would be sharing more personal moments. Since Achat is keen on random encounters, being more personal isn't something many will want. Do not take offense when I say, this isn't looking for hook-ups,dating etc. True, it might happen. That isn't the services focus. And do consider theres some real creepers out there. Get to know someone a bit at length hun. Then pop the question to talk or more. Build up to it =)
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #5 : January 03, 2013, 04:58:11 PM »

I would only be open to skype with certain individuals and they probably know who they are.  The idea is a good one but I would ultimately advise caution.
« : January 05, 2013, 04:39:49 PM mercer78 »

khaten

« #6 : January 09, 2013, 12:40:38 PM »

Thanks for the advice annie, really good points, shouldve thought it through more!

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #7 : March 27, 2013, 05:23:28 PM »

yeah this would only be something i would do if i knew the person really really well.  I don't even give out my email unless its someone I've known for a long while,
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #8 : August 05, 2014, 11:21:58 PM »

I say it  has its good points and bad ones to

One you have to be careful who you talk to  and let  in to  get close to you ..

I  like to talk its easy for me to talk more but I have found out the hard way that it  is not always the best way
and when you let them get to close  to real  it can be hard . I  am  a trusting person  but I think   know its better to
be a careful one best .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #9 : September 10, 2014, 05:03:57 AM »

I did it sometimes, but not for a sexual talk, just for a chat, and is nice to meet some people. Interact in the game with talking skype i try it, but for it, i guess you have to trust and know so good the person, cause my experiences wasnt so specials, or stunnings, dont know how to explain more.

I think each person is different, and each person can open or not his or her life to other, but from my point of view, must have a trust between 2 persons for it, i dont give my skype or yahoo to people i dont know, and i ask for it just in special situations.

We have to respect all desitions because everyone is free to talk with persons who want or dont talk cause just want to keep all her or his privacy.

Anyway, a good talk (dont talking about sexual issue) always helps to know each other better.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
: [1]  
« previous next »
: