*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SHOWER WISDOM
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: SHOWER WISDOM  ( 13943 )
hothiro
: 21

« #15 : October 01, 2012, 01:04:59 PM »

Dear HB … Fannini’s story can be a good example considering that the one she loved was the source of her delight and when he left her turned the source of her sadness … I was really touched reading her apologies messages and if it was to me I would vote to forgive her…

Anyway (sigh).... back to our subject... in my opinion both feelings does not appear together at the same time on the same subject instead it(the subject) holds the potential of the opposite feeling to appear. at least this is what i think.

I Appreciate you passing by HB
hothiro
: 21

« #16 : October 01, 2012, 01:27:09 PM »

for me pelasure and pain form something complete together.

================

TightFit74 I love the way you described the subject I totally agree with your thoughts … the connection between those two feelings  are not separate for the same object even though we can see only one at a time …

Thank you for sharing your thoughts TightFit74 … and glad that the forum gurus are here too
Cheers

sexilicious
: 2755

« #17 : October 01, 2012, 07:47:33 PM »

hehe well Tight as one of my friends always tells me  ;D he will give me both pleasure and pain but  ::) think that is going down a different road hehe

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #18 : October 24, 2012, 04:47:38 AM »

I think you can feel both pleasure and pain on the same day. Let me take you back to a girl just 18, her boyfirend who is into bikes
her brothers into them, she wants not to be a passenger anymore, she wants to drive one and wants her own one, so after a few months of  learning how to drive one, she goes and get her own bike, Then one sunday morning its time for her to take the bike on the road her boyfirend tells her that he will lend the way and she is to stay about 100y behind him so of they go. The pleasure of knowing that she is doing this going round bends up and down hills you stop and talk about what you have just did and pleasure you get from driving 30km, he tell you its time to go back and to watch out for that cross roads on way back that some people
do not stop where they should stop you say ok and move off  as you go you say to yourself im doing this,, this is my bike thats my boyfirend up the road im so happy then a car comes out of cross roads and hits him the pain i feel that day i would not wish it on anyone   

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: