*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Project Genesis: chronicle of the new world - OT
« previous next »
: [1]
: Project Genesis: chronicle of the new world - OT  ( 3191 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : September 23, 2012, 07:46:10 AM »

Weeeeell, my friends.......finally the time is come!

Let me give you a big welcome into a new earth......the same we know but different at the same time! This is a step in the future maybe not so far, i don't know, but for sure is not an easy one.....

Let me spend two words about the idea of the structure of this world: it was inspired by two diferent thing, basically. The first is an old pc games, where seven distinct layers of continents called world shells orbit the planet, each connected to the other by a giant bio-organic spine, and the second from a CG anime i had seen few months ago, where the earth has shattered into billions of pieces which orbit around a central core.
This are the two idea who had give birth to this project, but, at last, the real sparkle was given by the new contest theme.

At the end, this will be a four parts story probably, a little short for a chronicle, but i hope it can be an interessing story to read cause, i have to admit it, i want try to put in it all the love i have for the sci-fi gender.

And now.......let's follow the adventure of Anya and Phyl! And, of course, of all the new characters who will join them!

Of course, feel free to add comment and criticism about my work!
« : October 31, 2012, 03:48:30 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : November 07, 2012, 12:56:45 AM »

I love this story,  Set in the future, following a disaster,  and two potential lovers trying to reverse the process of the decay and improve the world they live in.  The scene is well set HB and  even more so as I know your first language is not English.  You have wonderful ideas and I look forward to reading more.

Well done for all your hard work and translation, and for putting your story on display for us to read.  Keep up the good work.   :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : November 07, 2012, 02:45:17 AM »

Thank you, Brandy! your is the first comment and this is another proof of how did you care of the story section.

This project is in progress, but at the moment i had block it for a little cause the contest had take all my free time and now it's time to move back on my arts and specially to one you know very well, my sweet friend!

a big kiss for you, Brandy!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: