*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dannyello's TOP
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
: Dannyello's TOP  ( 61720 )
Big_Leo
: 72

« #30 : September 20, 2009, 11:34:21 AM »

I had decided to stay out of this, but I can't anymore: danyello I'm sure you think you're doing it for good, but it really is a bad idea, especially for the girls whom you put on your list.

Let me explain: girls in Achat already get bugged with tons of invites and insulting messages from stupid people. Some of those people come here and read the posts and see your list. The girls whom you put in the list will get even more of this. So you're really not making them a service.

This is a place to chat and have fun with people. We're not here to compete with each other. Even if I proposed a karma system, it was not meant as a comparison tool, just something to help people know who they're talking to.

So please, stop this list thing. It's really not a good idea, even if you have good intentions. Hell is paved with them...
Florent
: 137

« #31 : September 20, 2009, 11:59:47 AM »

Leo is totally right, and his english is way better than mine, but I would like to say something else : in your first message, Danyelo, you said : « I propose »... And all the reactions was : « sorry, it's not a good idea. » Your proposition have been rejected. It was not against you, it was not personnal, we all have the right to have a bad idea. I had so many bad ideas in my own life that I should be executed if it was a crime. BUT you decided to create this list anyway. You proposed something, and didn't listen to any opinion. This list is useless, nobody understands your system, and nobody wants any kind of competition. As Leo said, it's annoying for the members that are in the list, and it could be offensive for those who are not. So please stop it there. I want to be polite and respectuous, but enough is enough : please, please, please, stop this top idea and forget about it.
bobbler

« #32 : September 20, 2009, 01:04:47 PM »

well heck I guess I do not make anyones list... well hmm LOL I gues I was looking for a couple special friends and meeting nice poeple to share my personal time with!! wink wink hey Bobbler... I quess each person that judges people  on here wil never have a chance to see what I share!!! in a room

Always True
Sandy
Hey Sandy,

I told you to call me Bob  ;)

You'd make the list I'm sure if you spent more time there  ;D
« : September 20, 2009, 01:22:10 PM bobbler »
Dannyello
: 188

« #33 : September 20, 2009, 05:22:01 PM »

In my country it is a byword:when two people tell you:"you're drunk"-you go home.One period I will not post a ranking(it is a ranking,a TOP, not list).But:1-This ranking has been read (so far)by 290 times.Eight person(you)read(maybe)80 times.Are(least)20 people who read but not posted.It is statistically.Their opinion counts.Their silence is approval to TOP.They tracked(TOP) and have not expressed negative.Maybe they want to express an opinion(example:Dannyello is ugly;someone is beautiful,etc)here one can.2-See a high quality of the participants:clothing,position,pictures.Something better.3-Organizers(maybe)will give awards for first in TOP(RAB,TOM?).So:One period I will not post a ranking(is a ranking.a TOP), but others can express opinions here.In rest,God's will(and TOM and RAB).
« : September 20, 2009, 05:25:02 PM dannyello »
Florent

« #34 : September 20, 2009, 05:28:28 PM »

Silence doesn't aprove anything... People don't comment because they just don't care. I hate that kind of argument.  >:(

Anyway, you don't want to understant that this is a BAD idea. We gave you arguments. You don't want to hear them. I'm fed up. And angry too.

So let me express myself clearly : this top idea is total crap. I don't want to get involved in that. Never. 
« : September 20, 2009, 05:37:50 PM Florent »
sophie
: 7

« #35 : September 21, 2009, 01:51:21 AM »

ok, i just want to express that i share louna's, sandy's, bob's, flo's and especially Leo's opinion that this thing here is totally useless and a bad idea, it only makes us girls get more and more "spam". I for my part can say, I was asked by others in chat how i managed to be first place here, so i had to take a look...thats why i went in this topic, nothing else. I wanted you to explain me how this system works but i had to see there is no system. That i am here does not mean i support this, i don't want to be involved here anyhow!
And, danny, don't get me wrong, but i think as the others say, there was no positive comment posted about this thing here...so why not better let it be?

Greetz sophie-sticated :-*
Dannyello

« #36 : September 21, 2009, 02:43:04 PM »

You have lost the essential element: it is a game(you are part of a virtual game).Tomorrow (at work, at school,at office,etc)is reality,but now it is a game.Is valid for all. :) :-*
Florent

« #37 : September 21, 2009, 04:01:46 PM »

You have lost the essential element: it is a game(you are part of a virtual game).Tomorrow (at work, at school,at office,etc)is reality,but now it is a game.Is valid for all. :) :-*

So what ??
Dannyello

« #38 : September 21, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »

So what what? :D
sophie
: 7

« #39 : September 21, 2009, 04:50:12 PM »

You are right danny, its a game...but even in a game there is some rules of privacy to be kept! NOONE here in this forum wants your damn TOP or whatever you call it, so please let it be, its some kind of rudeness to ignore those people's privacy YOU are judging about!
Dannyello

« #40 : September 23, 2009, 08:12:08 AM »

Keep the proportion.No one is judged here.Here categorized pictures(large,small,beautiful,ugly),no real people.That's all.I am entitled    to say that I liked by Andra,then Sophie,then Bouli,then Bob....etc.?Their pictures,their clothes,their presence?I have the right I express my opinion?Although I have write in a TOP(the best people)so positive,if someone does not want I write his name,I do not write his name.    Much ado about nothing n (Measure For Measure)  Shakespeare
« : September 23, 2009, 08:19:24 AM dannyello »
bouli

« #41 : September 23, 2009, 12:26:31 PM »

So what you're saying is that everything on this top list is based purely on your preference in people's pictures and how much you see them online?
From your first posts I got the impression that this was supposed to be some kind of poll or similar.
Sandyspinner
: 51

« #42 : September 24, 2009, 01:05:15 AM »

Dannyello You gave the impression that it would be a top but as we all see that its about you.. I have sent you now 2 private messages and your answer is very sketchie maybe your second one will be better. Dannyello why do you hide behide another name on Achat ? why do you not let us know who you are Like all others  are open about themselfs... Maybe becuase ______<---fill in blank Dannyello....  Are you a man pretending to be a lady? if you are its ok.. no harm i quess OR are you afriad you would not make your own TOP list by anyone even yourself? and you can not say you do not care about others options about your AV or your Games personality or you would not be here trying tocall everyone else out on theres

well
Time to ask 
WHO ARE YOU ON THE GAME DANNYELLO?

reason for asking I choose(MY TOP or Achat freinds)
not only the persons A.V and how erotic of time i think it would be in room but also the person behind the AV and the chat and openness they offerand just common everyday chat they can have ...

Sandy's 2 cents

SandySpinner- Made with help of Robot boy/girl-soon u
Louna
: 45

« #43 : September 24, 2009, 04:40:21 AM »

Sandy? You're right!
Partner Search under "Community" say  No Partner found! for Dannyello ;-)

Louna the Morbid Girl ;-)

Have fun at the cemetery ;-)
Dannyello

« #44 : September 25, 2009, 03:46:32 PM »

For Sandy and Louna:   Statements and questions with no content,far of topic.(TOP) :-* :-*
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7  
« previous next »
: