*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dannyello's TOP
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
: Dannyello's TOP  ( 61597 )
Ninni
: 47

« #90 : October 25, 2009, 07:53:39 AM »

danny this is your little boys playground. So post your list or dont post it.

But I think nobody here will take part in your game. So you  will have to continue playing with yourself here.

:D  :D
Dannyello
: 188

« #91 : October 25, 2009, 08:09:33 AM »

You do not understand anything;I'm sorry. 8) Repeat:is not for me.Read more carefully. :-*
Ninni
: 47

« #92 : October 25, 2009, 08:50:57 AM »

i understand everything danny and read it - other than you.

And its for you only as NOBODY except you wants this threat.

You started it, you continue it others only post her to beg you to stop it.

But you either cant read, dont want to read or are a rude guy who do not want to act as all other users here politly ask you to act.

So its YOUR LITTLE BOYS PLAYGROUND.
Dannyello

« #93 : October 25, 2009, 09:13:29 AM »

Yes.this is my little game,ok. 8) You can make TOP in another topic(not here);if you want.I stop now. :-*
Dannyello

« #94 : October 25, 2009, 06:33:35 PM »

Hi. Let's do something good and useful.Less ambitions.You all make "TOP"(ranking),(or Admin.) Dial a mixed jury.I DO NOT GET INVOLVED.Managers can also help with small prizes for girls and boys first in "TOP".Quality photos (presentation) has fallen more(even at the premium members).You all  can make "TOP"(is useful and stimulates).I REPEAT,I DO NOT MIX.       "TOP"is good for the game.          TOM and RAB can help us with some prizes(glasses,skirts,blouses,etc.)-for first persons in the "TOP"(ranking)?   8) :-*
  THIS IS IMPORTANT.
Dannyello

« #95 : October 25, 2009, 06:44:00 PM »

I have 150 post .To much. This is last post .Farewell,love you all. :-*  And don't cry,please.
« : October 25, 2009, 06:48:53 PM dannyello »
Dannyello

« #96 : June 08, 2010, 04:11:58 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen! 6 months have passed since the last post here. The game has grown a lot, because smart managers. Now, with gifts for girls, TOP is required. Let's see, what do girls with money. Over several days, I will post first TOP, 2010. I agree with every suggestion, but remember: this is my TOP. With all respect, yours DANNYELLO! :-* :-* :-* :-*
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
: