*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Male Profiles with penises as pic. Do you like or not?
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Male Profiles with penises as pic. Do you like or not?  ( 26911 )
Kingdustin
: 598

« #15 : November 04, 2012, 12:26:34 PM »

I respect all points of view Brandybee. I never trash someone because they think differently.

on a side note- was curious to know what you think of my new forum picture.
I think it one of cutest thing every. I love kitten and cats..... I pretty much like anything thats cute.lol 
I'm sucker for cuteness.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
sexilicious
: 2755

« #16 : November 04, 2012, 06:28:08 PM »

definitely cute kingdustin :)

(maybe i should post a different pic on mine like maybe the giraffe or red panda or or or hehehe which animal to choose)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #17 : November 04, 2012, 07:40:17 PM »

Now see, Thats what i'm talking about,  Both of those are beautiful  and cute pics and I think tell you more about the person than  hardcore pics ...  Love them both.   Good choices .  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kingdustin

« #18 : November 04, 2012, 11:03:00 PM »

Glad to see other like it too. i think i will end up flip flopping back and forth between my real pics of me and animation.
a lot of my really pic find are not very good but I think that just me.

Adera
: 3047

« #19 : November 04, 2012, 11:53:41 PM »

I agree with sexilicious, there are times when a cock picture is nice to see though it's not all that often. Other than that I think I agree with Brandy on what I like to see on guys profile pics.

Automatically I find myself not taking guys with cock pictures very seriously, I think it's the initial impression of it.
Kingdustin

« #20 : November 05, 2012, 02:10:26 PM »

This is very good insight, thank you for your opinions. =)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #21 : November 05, 2012, 03:04:24 PM »

I think we can make this question even for female pics.......i had seen plenty close up of pubic area (just to stay soft with words!  ;)).

Aaaanyway, i think a pic of this type don't give a good impression of the one who own it......it can be considered just like a "funny" pics, just to show real (for some maybe yes, but honestly......not for all!) attribute, nothing more.
I think it's more appreciate to use something different but who had a particular meaning for ourself...my opinion, of course!

Kingdustin

« #22 : November 05, 2012, 03:45:52 PM »

my opinion, female pics, I dont shots of the butt or chest as long as they are clothed. be full out fit or bikini. Nude shots should only be pass out when and if you are close to someone. I also believe in fairness. if i show I expect you to show. if your unwilling, depending On are relationship. i give any ways. but thats rare.

on side note Trading fake picture and saying its you, Total uncool. another reason why I'm reluctant to share full nude shots. In any of my nude pics you will never see my face, that also gos with my CS vids I have too or any other type. unless i fully trust some one. but thats hard  to do over Internet.

for those on the Forum, I cant see any of you be heartless and hurting other form what Iv seen.
Is warm my heart to see other descent human beings. i know not every one is perfect, hell I'm fair from perfect my self but I all way try to strive to be a better man, better person, and better human. I have people I love and don't wish to hurt them. but some time you may think your doing the right thing and it ends up not. when this happens it all come done to whether or not you care enough  to forgive him or her. I personally like to give them a secant chance. to earn my forgiveness .

Sorry for going off topic.

Kingdustin

« #23 : November 05, 2012, 03:47:21 PM »

hentaiboy69 would you like me to make other topic to discuss the other side of it?

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #24 : November 05, 2012, 03:48:19 PM »

Mmmh, not necessary.......mine was just a note! but if you want, feel free to do it

Lover
: 10350

« #25 : November 05, 2012, 04:56:31 PM »

OT:
for those on the Forum, I cant see any of you be heartless and hurting other form what Iv seen.... but some time you may think your doing the right thing and it ends up not. when this happens it all come done to whether or not you care enough  to forgive him or her....

We are an international forum with many non-native english speaker. Here (and in game too) it's sometimes a wonder that it's as friendly as it is. We only have words to express ourselves, no gestures, no facial expression, no accent, no body language. But we have a lot of fun together and understand. Other opinions are accepted and welcome and (in my opinion) every new member is  never treated as a new one, but as a friend of us.
Of course, beside the language, this is valid for each forum. But I know some forums, all speaking the same language so this barrierr dosn't exist, being opposite to this one. Lots of arguing, (bad) discussions and personal offendings.
Just reading the topics of Brandy's introduction being a mod now and Tight's topic, telling about his leaving, are giving a wonderful feeling.
I'm happy and proud to be member of this forum!

Kingdustin

« #26 : November 05, 2012, 06:01:01 PM »

Well said lover, my heart  gos out to all of Tightfit's friends. i to wish him well.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #27 : November 06, 2012, 11:46:18 AM »

Hi Kingdustin

I have all way's wonder why guys show a penis I f a girls has seen one then she seen them all they don't change much.

Having taking pics of mine no mater how hard I tried I could not get a good photo of it.  Best results I ever got was to get a girlfriend to take same for me.

All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #28 : November 06, 2012, 12:13:24 PM »

Sorry they do nothing for me at all as Tango said seen one seen them all.
yes you get big ones and small ones but this is a game so it not as if we can get to sit on a nice big hard cock.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #29 : November 06, 2012, 07:46:11 PM »

mmmmmmm a nice big hard cock oh wait oops off topic hehe  ::) but yeah doesn't matter so much online whether the cock is big small black white or some other combo. We don't get the chance to actually play with it in real unless for those that get really close and meet in person but that would be rare most likely.

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: