*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [Poll H ] For your favourite FF pose
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Which pose would you like to see added to the Shop?
Mods - Paddle queen   -1 (10%)
Janine - Breast play                       -0 (0%)
Rukya - Licking from behind   -0 (0%)
Morena30 - lesbian blowjob   -0 (0%)
Mindy69 - 69 sideways ff   -0 (0%)
Gothic_Girl - Chained   -0 (0%)
Mods - Sitting Lovers   -5 (50%)
Mods - Legs up   -1 (10%)
Lover - Food play   -2 (20%)
Stray - Tribbing   -1 (10%)
: 10

: [Poll H ] For your favourite FF pose  ( 45700 )
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #60 : June 01, 2014, 10:38:30 AM »

voted.

Showing this poll is alive could finally help lesbians, so... anyone reading here should vote, even if not really concerned.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #61 : June 01, 2014, 03:08:14 PM »

Maybe they was good , but did someone wrote the moves somewhere ( exept me of course ) because when i decided to remove the poses from the poll , i removed all the moves from this topic

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #62 : June 01, 2014, 04:30:50 PM »

I know your little stubborn head, so i copied the actions before you removed them :P

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #63 : June 01, 2014, 05:04:28 PM »

I know your little stubborn head, so i copied the actions before you removed them :P
You know well Rukya, Lover  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #64 : June 01, 2014, 08:52:25 PM »

Voted  for   Food play 

just for the  games  we  could use this pose  for wagers

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #65 : June 05, 2014, 05:47:15 AM »

You know well Rukya, Lover  ;D

The bad thing is that if one of my poses win the poll and is proposed to devs , they will make it for MF and not for FF and this will upset me ... and i will become less gentle ... and i will be forced to leave the game definetely .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #66 : June 13, 2014, 10:08:48 PM »

It seem the lesbian/gay developper took a sabatic year .... or maybe he/she got fired .... or maybe he/she is dead ...

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #67 : June 27, 2014, 05:52:49 PM »

Please remove the pose "Sitting lovers" and "Legs up" , i dont give the right to the devs to use theese poses . I dont want that someone despising lesbians and gays to use some poses i created .

I know you will say " Be patient , this will come soon etc .... etc ..." , but we all know its a lie . The devil devs want a full hétéro game , and i dont want to see some poses i made in a full hétéro game . Yes , Achat is FULL HETERO , devs despise others orientation and just steal theiir money to create hétéro poses .

So a last time , and i write it in big , I DONT WANT THAT THE DEVS USE THE POSES I CREATED , so remove "LEGS UP" and "SITTING LOVERS"

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #68 : June 28, 2014, 03:40:49 AM »

Oww, Rukya.......i can understand why you are upset (even worst then upset!), but please, change your mind!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #69 : June 28, 2014, 04:01:25 AM »

I will change my mind when the devs will have very more consideration about lesbians and gays . Its 6 months now that the only poses made are MF/MS , and many years without a pose for gays this is unacceptable

Lover

« #70 : June 28, 2014, 04:19:26 AM »

Rukya, the poll will be closed soon. Afterwards we won't add your suggestions again unless you say you want it. I understand youre upset and agree - at the moment it doesnt make sense to add new ideas. I hope they change their mind soon and give new poses to all genders.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #71 : July 04, 2014, 05:25:27 AM »

I dont even think that its usefull to send the results of this poll because the winner would be one of my poses and i dont want that they use it to créate a new MF pose

Lover

« #72 : July 28, 2014, 03:23:32 PM »

Poll will be closed at the end of this week

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #73 : August 03, 2014, 10:08:55 AM »

As it seem that the winner will be my pose "sitting lovers" , i ask you to dont send this result to the devs because if you do they will use it to make a pose for heteros

Lover

« #74 : August 04, 2014, 10:09:59 AM »

The winner of the poll is Sitting Lovers
Congrats !

We will ask the A-Team if they will add ff poses.
You can add new ideas. The old ones willl be added to the poll automatically.

Please post your ideas for discussion in the below topic  -

Forum Home Page > Discussions about AChat > Polls > H. - Collecting ideas for new FF poses
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2285.0.html

: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: