*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [Poll C ] For your Favourite Group play
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
: Which Group play pose would you like to see added to the Shop?
Hentaiboy69  - 3 Dildo Way       -1 (5.6%)
Rukya - FFF 3some girl in middle   -3 (16.7%)
HB - theesome pole dance   -1 (5.6%)
HB - theesome lap dance   -1 (5.6%)
Tango - Group Obedience Pose   -2 (11.1%)
A123lolo - Threesome foreplay   -6 (33.3%)
Rukya - Sexy Fight   -3 (16.7%)
Rukya - The wall   -1 (5.6%)
: 15

: [Poll C ] For your Favourite Group play  ( 48558 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #15 : November 21, 2012, 08:07:29 AM »

the first one would be very nice mmmmmmmmmmmmm

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : November 23, 2012, 04:12:39 AM »

I'm trying to figred out some others good MMS pose where S isn't only "giving", but honestly, i'm a bit stuck.....can some of our sweet t-girls give me an hand!?

Michelle33
: 4

« #17 : November 27, 2012, 11:04:04 AM »

Needless to say: these are just examples. I am not sure about the precise implementation.
But all actions needed are already implemented in some other poses already, Don't you think ?
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #18 : November 27, 2012, 03:21:34 PM »

even if there is the moves in others poses , you can write them :) or how dev team will know the moves you want in this one :) ( if they do it one day )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
piratee
: 14

« #19 : November 29, 2012, 04:17:48 PM »

hi all... i'm a newbie in achat (one week) but already a lover ! worse, i'm french and i think there are a lot of things i've not understood !
i'm here as a shemale, completely bi sexual
i thought men who are looking for shems have already bought the poses  for, the 3 i met had done so
so i wasted my year membership ( and a bit more!) to buy sf, ss, fms and fss poses (a little bit for clothing too, somewhere i'm a girl no?) and run...
found really fast two lovers, a f and a s, with who it's really fine...one on one !
when we are together on a group, and we love it, there are really too few poses and it seems that in each one it's at least one s who is masturbating while looking at, sometimes the two s!
we have no pose for a little sucking, two poses for fucking one on one and the one and only for standing double penetration !!!
and a foreplay for the group would be a great idea...

it's not a complain , simply i wanted to say that 3 users are feeling like forgotten people !
yes we are a minority, yes it's hard to develope in all directions, but our hope is always alive !
thanks Achat, it's a woderful country for all of us !
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #20 : November 30, 2012, 02:05:30 AM »

bienvenue dans ce monde fou piratee  ;D

yes there is few poses in 3some for all orientations but MF , and we all hope that dev team will give us more . And not only 3some , but couple poses too  ;D

piratee

« #21 : December 02, 2012, 02:33:48 AM »

merci Rukya.. mais etre des deux sexes l'un par le corps d'origine et l'autre par l'ame...n'est ce pas deja etre fou parmi les fous !!! alors la folie tu sais...  et desolee de n'avoir pas été voir FF ou FFF...mais je me sentais assez peu concernee...lol

sorry that's was private !!! ( not if you speak french héhé !)
things on topic now...
mr development 'if you exist...) you've made a fantastic job and i LOOOOOVE your game, even if it's only a game i can get in and have adventures i've never even dream to have... thznk you much much more than i can say it !!!
but ....
oh ?? a problem?? already?
yes! i think you've forgotten the groups which are not in the common orientation...
if you want only hard sex...you can ! with some frustrations, but you can
if you love tenderness, even before, after or during the act... would be difficult...
look at fss... a one i practice usually.. it's impossible to have a moment for tenderness! would be great to have a gentle foreplay or, best, a pampered for THREE ! in which everybody can caress, lick, kiss, such every of the two others...
if you do that...you can ask for anything, i'll do it !
Concerto

« #22 : December 02, 2012, 04:05:03 AM »

To reiterate what I have said before, it is strange that you can have a pose for one set of people and not another even if there have to be slight gender adjustments.

It is also annoying because friends tell me of their experiences and I can't experience the same/similar.

One that would work for any group combination that appears to be only available for fff is the sex circle. It would be great for sss (well, any combination).

Options available could be

Caress thigh
Caress stomache
Caress tit
Rub dick on tit
Lick dick tip
Lick length of dick
suck head of dick
Deep throat dick
Finger arse
Lick arse
Play with balls
Masturbate dick
Wrap legs round head
Leg in air
Faster motion
Wriggle hips
The ubiquitous pleasure faces

Oh, and why is there no Robot She (if you have no friends online) to try things out on?
« : December 02, 2012, 05:30:10 AM Concerto »
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #23 : December 02, 2012, 06:50:14 AM »

@concerto : you know in this pose ( the only pose exclusively FFF ) , the moves are :

- lick pussy
- finger pussy
- massage breast
- masage own breast
- 1 enjoy ( if i remember well )

and maybe 1 another move , and all the moves are the same for the 3 women . So you see its far from all the moves you are proposing  ;D

Concerto

« #24 : December 02, 2012, 02:10:04 PM »

@rukya no I don't know because I can't participate in fff and my friends didn't let me in on it.

Anyway, it only goes to demonstrate  a) the lack of imagination of the developers and b) the wonderful world that is intersex :)
piratee

« #25 : December 07, 2012, 11:56:51 AM »

hi concerto!
two things:

1/the lack of imagination: if developpers had done a 69 in fs mode, they never had made a pose in which i have to suck a piece of plastic ! it's not imagination it's only common sense ! when i do a 69 with a girl..i love to lick her but not Mr silicone !

2/how much intersex is a wonderful land... everywhere except in achat when you're trying a fss threesome! it's ONE pose in which it's not one of the users mùasturbationg in a corner !

and a little count/ MF poses: 82 !, SF: 42, FF:41, MS:32, SS:19 !!!!, MM:17.... it seems that if you have more than on,e cock in a room the number of poses have a little failure !!!

Rukia, ne te plains pas trop yu es a la 3eme place  hihi...bisou!

Okay, withy a girl i can't complain..but my spouse (i love her...sorry !) is a S...19 poses...baaahhh!

Mr developper... a little bit of good working....oh ! excuse my english but i think you have understood me

another time..thanks for this great game... soooo funny !
piratee

« #26 : December 07, 2012, 12:01:03 PM »

sorry..i just saw the latest update/ FF 42 and FS 43... ss: nothing !!!!

rukya: je garde un point d'avance, hihi!
Concerto

« #27 : December 07, 2012, 01:02:18 PM »

@piratee ... not sure what you are trying to say but my comments were meant to indicate....

a) lack of imagination of developers in only providing so few actions in the fff pose as opposed to what I suggested for an sss equivalent
and
b) the abundance of potential actions available to intersex persons  in an sss equivalent due to their rl gender

btw currently postimage.org is giving bad gateway and so none of my images are showing
« : December 07, 2012, 01:03:51 PM Concerto »
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #28 : December 07, 2012, 02:55:47 PM »

Rukia, ne te plains pas trop yu es a la 3eme place  hihi...bisou!

On est obligés de se plaindre si on veut quelque chose  ;D but i try to obtain things for the whole LGBT

Lover
: 10350

« #29 : January 05, 2013, 10:56:27 AM »

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for Threesome Pose Ideas.

Please show your support by casting your vote for the pose you would most like to see added to the Shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of the Month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING!

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  
« previous next »
: