*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Why does everyone want to fuck my ass?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Why does everyone want to fuck my ass?  ( 21580 )
Vaelene
: 73

« : November 06, 2012, 10:33:08 AM »

So I gotta ask what it is about jamming fingers, a thumb, or a cock up my poor ass that is so great?  I have a perfectly good pussy and mouth, so I simply don't understand.

I know it's just a game, but even so we still like to do things that turn us on and make us hot.  I have had anal done enough times for real to know I get no pleasure out of it.  Everything from slow or prepping with toys first, to having a guy pin me while bent over and forcing it on me.  Always the same thing, no pleasure, always hurts.  So of course even though it is a game, seeing it done to me does not turn me on.  Even more so when they finish it with ass to mouth, ugh.

So again I ask, why my poor ass?  :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : November 06, 2012, 10:46:51 AM »

Vaelene, first of all, welcome in the AChat forum.

Second......let me suggest to change your profile description from

Description: I LIKE TO FUCK. NOT DANCE OR ROMANCE. NOT MUCH FOR FACIALS ANAL

to

Description: I LIKE TO FUCK. NOT DANCE OR ROMANCE. NO FACIALS AND ANAL

more clear then the one you have. About why most people like anal, well anyone have their dirty dream or desire and maybe this can be one of them, but let me say this is just mine opinion....the reason why people like it are endless, couse everyone have their personal one!
Like a joke say:

A man to his wife:
- my love, hod did you preserve your virginity!?

- ass. lot of ass!

even if it's a simple joke, there can be some girls who do it.....at last, there is no one simple why...but lot of them!

Vaelene

« #2 : November 06, 2012, 10:56:41 AM »

Thanks for the welcome and reply hentaiboy69. 

And I have changed my profile so many times lol.  Sadly there is simply not enough space to put stuff on there.  But I have had things like, No anal, wont do anal, and many ways of wording it.  Guys will still do it any way lol. 

I changed it to what it is now so it does not sound too close minded.  As I understand some like it, and that is fine even though I don't understand it lol.  Must go along with those that enjoy pain in sex, only way I can see it.  I don't like pain, at all lol.  Same goes for being spanked all hard and fast, again pain, not for me.  <.<
hentaiboy69

« #3 : November 06, 2012, 11:03:14 AM »

I can understand it end to be frustrating......the problem is lot of users don't take the time to read profile, so sometimes (well, often!) they make question about things we had put in it.

And yes, the description need more space and same goes with the other area we have for add general info.

mmh, i had forget to said you a thig: feel free to share your idea with us, every new one is wellcome!

tangoracer
: 3444

« #4 : November 06, 2012, 11:32:53 AM »

Welcome Vaelene to the game of Achat and to the forums

On what you have said about anal sex the best thing to do is to say that your not into anal sex right at the start and if the person you are with is a true gentlemen he will respect your wishes.

Yes don't get my wrong I am an out and out ass man but if the lady i'm with says no it means NO

Hope that helps and when you have 5 mins pop into the Bar & Grill and I'll bye you a drink

hentaiboy69

« #5 : November 06, 2012, 11:37:06 AM »

I agree with you Tango.....best thing to do is advice your partner you don't like anal. There are some real gentlemen...not always easy to find, but they exist, even on AChat!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : November 06, 2012, 12:22:16 PM »

welcome Vaelene as tango said , just tell your partner youre not in it , and if he do anal , just leave the room  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #7 : November 06, 2012, 12:27:08 PM »

well, leave the room......it depends...

if your partner is new to AChat, it can happpend he /she don't know all the pose. there are some who are only anal, that's true, but it's not easy to understand from the small icon!

with this, i'm not justifing them, but a simple error can happend.....Rukya, you are always drastic! oh well....this is how our Paddle Queen is, afterall!

Vaelene

« #8 : November 06, 2012, 01:38:41 PM »

Well I have said no to it from the start, and even as it happens.  Though more times then not they keep going and will even do it harder and taunt me.  I could leave the room after saying no and them doing it any way.  But at the same time I kinda like a guy that knows what he wants and is not chicken to go for it. 

So I get stuck in a conundrum, grunt and bare it to get to the stuff I do like.  Or leave the room and maybe end up missing what might of been a great time. 

Any way, I have yet to hear from any guys on why they want to fuck a girls ass so much lol.
shejoy
: 87

« #9 : November 06, 2012, 02:19:54 PM »

tight ! the reason for most men is tight ! i think and i will be right for about 75% .

to tell it like it is , not all pussy are tight or 'tight anymore' and they want to feel that tight feeling again .

Why it happens to you ? maybe you have such a lovely sweet irrisistible nice ass  :P , so men can not resist try to put their cock .....

greetings shejoy

looking back to the past , you stand with your back to the future .
Vaelene

« #10 : November 06, 2012, 02:59:38 PM »

Haha I see, thanks for the input shejoy. 

Might have a point with it being tight, I guess I could see that.  I'm starting to think it has to do with a guy wanting to fuck a girl just how he wants.  Taking all the holes for that dominant feeling, and to make the girl feel dirty as he enjoys pounding her ass.

I doubt it's just my ass lol.  I'm sure plenty girls are in the middle of things then next they know, POP right in the ass.
hentaiboy69

« #11 : November 06, 2012, 03:03:43 PM »

vaelene, those words

I'm starting to think it has to do with a guy wanting to fuck a girl just how he wants.  Taking all the holes for that dominant feeling, and to make the girl feel dirty as he enjoys pounding her ass.

are not wrong in some case, i think! maybe some guys have this desire of complete domination on their partne with, i hope so!, her agreement!

Adera
: 3047

« #12 : November 06, 2012, 04:58:06 PM »

I think it's because it's still kinda taboo, pleasurable, different and it's hard to get. I also think it's because they see it as one step further than regular sex.

You're probably right about the dominant part of it, well for some guys at least.

What I really don't like is that irl some guys go for it without consent and I find that terrible since it can cause injury.

I however love anal sex and I'm glad I do since I'm a pre-op transsexual. :)
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : November 06, 2012, 05:12:57 PM »

Shejoy and Adera hit the point. It's tight, but most of all it's more then just normal and different. And, as I mentioned in your other thread, I like variety. It's not only fucking the ass, also the mouth, the tits and even a good handjob is great.

Just in one point I disagree. For me it's a difference, knowing and taking what I want and doing something my partner absolutely doesn't like and what is hurting her. It's kind of disrespect and a no-go for me.

Kingdustin
: 598

« #14 : November 06, 2012, 05:41:53 PM »

As to why men like it. it is true. that an ass is indeed much tighter. but to me vaginal sex and anal sex feel completely different from each other. I love both its not like one is better then the other. It just different and men like variety.

I can't say for other men, but If my partner dose not like it I wont do it. I all was ask before as well. For those men who do it even after a no. 80% of then only care about them self and as no care for your pleasure at all.

you got to have a firm hand when it come to men. If you let them take it once they will think they do it again and again, no matter how much you say you don't want it. to them they may just think your playing.( she let me fuck ass once she must like it so its okay to do it again ) this kind of think you should really stay away from.

this is my Opinion of course
Just in one point I disagree. For me it's a difference, knowing and taking what I want and doing something my partner absolutely doesn't like and what is hurting her. It's kind of disrespect and a no-go for me.

I totally agree with this Lover.
« : November 06, 2012, 05:46:23 PM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: