*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Why does everyone want to fuck my ass?
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Why does everyone want to fuck my ass?  ( 21577 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« #15 : November 06, 2012, 05:53:16 PM »

Will said Lover and Kingdustin

I  could not agree more with what you both say. But you should always ask the lady your with and never just take it.
Yes there are girls out there then love it hard in there ass but  there are lots out there that don't.
And you have go respect there wishes.

ps Vaelene
There are poses out there for you so you can always get your own back :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : November 06, 2012, 05:59:32 PM »

Think its mostly been said, its tight, naughty, a little domineering  and a little taboo.  I think there is also the knowledge I trust my partner to do this and not hurt me.  Its giving yourself completely to your partner.

Whatever the reason , If you don't like it , make it a plain and simple no - then leave the room if he doesn't respect your decision.

Its the same with milking a guys prostrate.  Some love it, others don't like your fingers invading him there.

Its all about personal choice and respecting your lover's decision & finding each other's boundaries.   :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Vaelene
: 73

« #17 : November 06, 2012, 09:29:30 PM »

For the most part I think it's all way over my head, anal = ouch.  No pleasure for me, just ouch.

Guess I'll just have to start leaving the room more often, unless the guy just has me to excited so I just grunt and bare through it.

To tangoracer, what do you mean by, "There are poses out there for you so you can always get your own back"?

Thanks for all the comments and input all, nice to get others veiws on things.
Kingdustin
: 598

« #18 : November 06, 2012, 09:58:38 PM »

To tangoracer, what do you mean by, "There are poses out there for you so you can always get your own back"?

Hahaha...I can answer this one, there is a pose for MF were you can fuck the mans ass.little pay back so to speak lol

It will not work on me, I like anal both ways. but you will not need to worry . I all way ask First. lol Like said in my last post, don't bother with those who don't respecter your ways.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #19 : November 06, 2012, 10:52:35 PM »

well, leave the room......it depends...

if your partner is new to AChat, it can happpend he /she don't know all the pose. there are some who are only anal, that's true, but it's not easy to understand from the small icon!

with this, i'm not justifing them, but a simple error can happend.....Rukya, you are always drastic! oh well....this is how our Paddle Queen is, afterall!

hmmm i dont know how even a new member could make a mistake , all the moves doing anal ( in vaginal poses ) are called "anal action" and the name of the poses are enough explicit . Exemple a pose named "anal doggy" have few chances to be a vaginal pose  ;D

@Vaelene : if you dont want leave the room , here's another solution : each time that your partner choose an anal action in a pose , just change it by clicking one of your own actions , and dont accept "anal poses" if he select one  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Vaelene
: 73

« #20 : November 06, 2012, 11:02:26 PM »

Oh hey speaking of anal poses.  There is a pose named "Kneeling spoons" that is all anal.  But you don't know this till in the pose and really look.  They need to rename that pose.  If you choose the pull out option in this pose with the cam view in the right place you can totally tell.
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #21 : November 06, 2012, 11:08:38 PM »

i cant help with this pose :) lesbians dont have it  ;D , but if its an anal pose , it must be classed in the section "from behind"

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #22 : November 07, 2012, 02:38:22 AM »

well, leave the room......it depends...

if your partner is new to AChat, it can happpend he /she don't know all the pose. there are some who are only anal, that's true, but it's not easy to understand from the small icon!

with this, i'm not justifing them, but a simple error can happend.....Rukya, you are always drastic! oh well....this is how our Paddle Queen is, afterall!

hmmm i dont know how even a new member could make a mistake , all the moves doing anal ( in vaginal poses ) are called "anal action" and the name of the poses are enough explicit . Exemple a pose named "anal doggy" have few chances to be a vaginal pose  ;D

i don't know well the MF poses, but "dominated from behind" isn't a basic anal one!? and how did you understand it from the name!?   ::) ::)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #23 : November 07, 2012, 03:29:56 AM »

with this pose , the pic is explicit :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #24 : November 07, 2012, 03:37:56 AM »

i don't think so.....or did you have a microscope who give you the chance to see where the dick is goind on!?   ;D ;D

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #25 : November 07, 2012, 03:44:10 AM »

My paddle told me lol  ;D . It know to recognise all that is around butt  ;D

ssgt
: 111

« #26 : November 07, 2012, 07:59:04 AM »

I agree with what has been said.  Remember this all sex fantasy.  Maybe some men want what the cant have in RL.  Like to domineering on here.  But as in any kind of Sex, should be agreed on by both parties.  Any real gentleman should respect your wishes.
Marilyn
: 3771

« #27 : November 07, 2012, 10:19:09 AM »

Everything has been said, in my opinion.
I think that you should tell straight away that you don't enjoy it - if he's a good guy, he will respect.
But I understand that some guys might still be forceful, just try to put them at the right place.
I don't remember having a partner in game doing it without asking me first if i enjoy doing it. However I know that if I had someone doing anything that I didn't like, I would say it at once.
So basically if the concern doesn't come from him, it should come from you.
What's the point of being uncomfortable when you shouldn't be?

Everyone is different.
« : November 07, 2012, 10:22:29 AM Marilyn »

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #28 : November 08, 2012, 11:08:15 AM »

As I understood it they want to do because they don't get the chance to.

Personally I like Anal but not everyone does.
For me its a more intense orgasm and a different sensation that feels very good. Yes it can be painful but pain and pleasure are a fine line.

All I can say is just what Marilyn has said.

I think that you should tell straight away that you don't enjoy it - if he's a good guy, he will respect.

If they ignore you and try to force the issue you can always exit the room and tell them why. Its great at getting their attention when that happens.

Play on Achat is mutual anyway if your not having fun with whats happening then best to say.

Welcome to the Forum. Your Complimentary T Shirt and Muffins are in the mail.
tangoracer
: 3444

« #29 : November 08, 2012, 03:52:29 PM »

@ Kingdustin

there are pose that the girl has a strapon on and can use it on the guy

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: