*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A Weekend at Miss Alison's ( Comments here Please)
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Weekend at Miss Alison's ( Comments here Please)  ( 5344 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« : September 28, 2013, 04:26:57 PM »

Please let me know what you think 

Any comments will be taken into account   :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : September 29, 2013, 04:01:21 AM »

MWWAAAHHH! glad to see you post it, my sweet Tango! now, go and work hard on the next part!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : October 06, 2013, 04:55:45 AM »

Tango,  I love this story and as you know am a fan of yours already. I know this is a personal achievement of yours and know of the hard work you have to put into your writings.

I may skim the parts  that make my eyes water, but in essence will still read and get a feel of the story you are portraying. Your knowledge in the BDSM kink continues to teach us vanillas.

Keep up the good work, I am very proud of you and the fact you continue to overcome any difficulties and are not afraid to display your work for public scrutiny.  You are a credit to our Forum village here and I am glad you are part of the Erotic Story section.

Cant wait to read more.   :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hope  you  are going to vote  in the poll for the theme of the next EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6   and that you are seriously considering entering a story when the time comes.   :P

FORUM > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - OT    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2708.0.html

« : October 06, 2013, 05:00:30 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer

« #3 : October 06, 2013, 02:04:57 PM »

Thank you Brandy  :-*  for all your encouragement if it wasn't for you I would never has start to write.

It has been hard sometimes to find the right words to put over what I want to say but with the support of some great friends here I find the words  and how to articulate (lol that a posh word for me)  them into coherent sentences. Yes dyslexia is not the best thing to suffer from when trying to write stories having lots of pages of writing in front of me is a bit daunting sometimes as they all blur into one mass of words.

Thanks for your support and yes I will be voting and I'm sure I will enter the next contest

jayc
: 1600

« #4 : October 06, 2013, 02:40:21 PM »

Tango we all are very proud of your achievement (posh word LOL) and we are a PM away if you need any help.

keep up the good work my Friend  :D
Stone
: 1842

« #5 : October 10, 2013, 02:32:09 PM »

I agree with all that has been said so far.

I am enjoying your story also and am in awe of your personal achievement.  Congratulations to your strength of character to never give up.

I hope you write many many more stories for I too am an avid fan.

old_goat
: 450

« #6 : October 11, 2013, 03:06:27 AM »

I hope this is just the beginning of a great story.
Your work to get these thoughts out for us to read and appreciate paid off.
I, for one, am waiting patiently for the next chapter in this adventure.
Thank you for sharing it with the forum.
 :)   :)   :)

tangoracer

« #7 : October 13, 2013, 09:17:17 AM »

Thank you all

For reading my story I'm glad you are liking and I will keep writing :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: