*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Naughty Siesta *updated*
« previous next »
: [1]
: Naughty Siesta *updated*  ( 4341 )
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« : November 14, 2012, 07:46:00 AM »

Hey, i was wondering if someone did check the updated version of "Naughty Siesta" already and can give his thoughts here, if it is worth it or what they added.  ;)

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Kingdustin
: 598

« #1 : November 15, 2012, 07:46:25 PM »

I have try the pose out, but sadly i cant tell the difference. As i never really use the pose that much. I can say the pose is fun too use and i think i will be using it again from now on. best you can is fine male friend who as the pose and ask him to try it out it with you.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Urban
: 329

« #2 : November 16, 2012, 04:27:02 PM »

They add some move (clit rubing, licking ear maybe,...) a good thing to add variations :)
jayc
: 1600

« #3 : November 18, 2012, 01:52:01 AM »

Naughty Siesta Upgrade

Male actions
1  grab ankle
2  enjoy face  can be used with all actions?
3  quick action    hot and urgent
4  pull out
5  fondle chest,   rather have the female do this
6  grab ass,  see above
7  massage breast,  nice
8  rub clit,  always good
9  jerk off
10 finger ass
11 hand in hand
12 grab neck,   too rough for my taste
13 4 pleasure faces

Female actions

1  massage breast
2  rub clit
3  enjoy
4  grab hand
5 leg up
6  finger mouth
7  lay down
8  grab leg,   
9  hand job,   always good
10 leg on bed
11 grab knees    very hot
12  4 pleasure faces

Not sure what the “new actions” are, but we enjoyed using this pose. it’s a nice laying in bed grinding pose with lots of possibilities, we both thought the grab neck action was rough but may be enjoyed by Doms. And the grabbing of the knees is very hot. Stone and myself give it  a  Buy It  or if you own it give it a new look 
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : November 18, 2012, 07:22:55 AM »

Thank you Jayc for the above,  I can see you worked very hard to ensure the Forum  is kept updated with this pose....  You dedication to the cause is duly noted and I hope you keep up the good work ... :P

I do like this pose, it's definitely for those hot urgent moments....

Like Jayc has said though,  the neck hold seems to be more of a violent throttle ....  Not my cup of tea ...  The girl is given a really good head shake...  I think a hold of the neck would have been more appropriate... But accept  different strokes for different folks..
I probably won't be encouraging that action to be used much in my game play ...

The other actions though ....  Top notch... Another one worth having in your closet.   :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: