*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SPREADER BAR.... MF pose
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: For 249 A$ is it worth it?
***** Waiting for Bear to return and use it on me..   -29 (53.7%)
**** OMG   -12 (22.2%)
*** Good....   -6 (11.1%)
** Bears version better   -0 (0%)
* not worth getting tied up over.   -7 (13%)
: 50

: SPREADER BAR.... MF pose  ( 38767 )
Lover
: 10350

« #45 : November 20, 2012, 04:38:50 PM »

This pose can be easily adapted for other genders and hopefully wioll be done soon. It's great even if you're not much into sm or bdsm. It's nice to play and the man can lick and fuck  both holes - not much poses have this possibility.
At least it's a cobination of other poses. But a very good one.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #46 : November 20, 2012, 04:42:28 PM »

I can't try it, so i don't know it.....let's hope this will converted soon! as more others will be...

bluedenim
: 3007

« #47 : November 20, 2012, 05:06:03 PM »

hmmm i wonder if the ones voting for the first choice ( 5 star ) do it for " waiting bear's return " or for " trying it on me "

Can I try it on you? Pretty please?

Or even better, can you try it on me? :)

I wish they would launch things for all orientations at the same time!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear
: 3856

« #48 : November 20, 2012, 05:11:50 PM »

LMAO ... I don't think Blu' is waiting my returun...  ::) ::)

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #49 : November 20, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »

This pose can be easily adapted for other genders and hopefully wioll be done soon. It's great even if you're not much into sm or bdsm. It's nice to play and the man can lick and fuck  both holes - not much poses have this possibility.
At least it's a cobination of other poses. But a very good one.

the problem i see is that in FF version , we will again have moves where we suck a piece of latex

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #50 : November 21, 2012, 01:00:39 AM »

LMAO ... I don't think Blu' is waiting my returun...  ::) ::)

Bear you can be so cruel at times.....................  :'(

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear

« #51 : November 21, 2012, 09:25:34 AM »

Blu' well you do realize I have yet to play with either of the new bondage poses... that first volunteer may need to set aside adequate  time.  ;)

Besides I know exactly hpw to progress to this pose with you.

@Mollie... panties... no panties... hmmm... never saw them as an impedment to future action but rather a reason for erotic touch. How one chooses to remove them can defintiely add to the spice of play.

@Brandy.. I may finally have to track you  down and deal with you for your part here... *quietly laughs*... or was that what you were hoping for?

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #52 : November 21, 2012, 09:43:48 AM »

the problem i see is that in FF version , we will again have moves where we suck a piece of latex

And the actions will be completely weird and unrealistic.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #53 : November 21, 2012, 09:55:20 AM »

what do you mean by unrealistic ? if i watch the results of the poll , it seem to be a good pose . The only problem will be sucking a strapon

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #54 : November 22, 2012, 08:34:00 AM »

what do you mean by unrealistic ? if i watch the results of the poll , it seem to be a good pose . The only problem will be sucking a strapon

True but have you noticed that when they change something from MF to FF they tend to change the poses a little. Sometimes it makes sense other times it doesn't I just assuming the worst there.
Mollie
: 48

« #55 : November 22, 2012, 02:34:37 PM »

@Mollie... panties... no panties... hmmm... never saw them as an impedment to future action but rather a reason for erotic touch. How one chooses to remove them can defintiely add to the spice of play.

Removing them beforehand keeps them from getting cut off.  I've lost some favorite panties that way. :o
Bear

« #56 : November 24, 2012, 07:33:29 PM »

true but in the magic land of Achat those panties remend...

no worries... Brandy has stacked the poll in her stumping for votes... it is likely she persuaded many guys to join in on that top spot...

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #57 : November 29, 2012, 03:03:50 AM »

;D.   You are a popular guy, what can I say?  :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #58 : November 29, 2012, 07:07:43 AM »

I might have voted on the poll. ::) :P
Bear

« #59 : December 14, 2012, 10:20:29 AM »

Might have?

*patting Adera's bottom*

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: