*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SPREADER BAR.... MF pose
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: For 249 A$ is it worth it?
***** Waiting for Bear to return and use it on me..   -29 (53.7%)
**** OMG   -12 (22.2%)
*** Good....   -6 (11.1%)
** Bears version better   -0 (0%)
* not worth getting tied up over.   -7 (13%)
: 50

: SPREADER BAR.... MF pose  ( 38450 )
Adera
: 3047

« #60 : December 14, 2012, 07:03:24 PM »

Like the feel? ;)

Humm put into the spreader bar, panties torn off... now this makes me think of sex the way Zinah describes it, snarling greedy rough sex: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1256.0.html

Too bad they didn't make the pose for MS, I'm pretty sure I would like it. :P
Urban
: 329

« #61 : January 05, 2013, 11:47:31 AM »

When you combine the cuming with "Pinch nipple" your sperm splash the woman face  ;D
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #62 : March 24, 2021, 10:23:48 PM »

Congratulations to Bear. This was one of his ideas materialised.

Forum Home Page > Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas> [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose Idea - [CLOSED]      http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1306.msg23938.html#msg23938

To date, there is only MF & MS "The Spreader Bar" (F or S in spreader) poses available.
There is a version with the male in the spreader - "Spreader Bar for men" in FM & SM only.
All these can be found in the "SM & Fetish" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 80. The F Spreader Bar:

This pose can be found in the "SM & Fetish" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Anal action - Robust
2. Finger Pussy
3. Slap Ass (Heavy hit)
4. Lick pussy (Robust)
5. Fuck
6. Pinch L nipple (Hard tug)
7. Scrap back
8. Jerk off
9. Rub own L Nipple
10. Lick Asshole
11. Fondle Ass
12. Massage R Tit & rub pussy (Hot)
13 & 14 Pleasure faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Bigger Movements
2. Suck (The should be a bit more specific and say Suck Cock)
3. Suck Finger
4. Lick Cockhead
5. Enjoy
6. Lick Foot
7. Hip Circle
8. Fuck
9. Fondle Face
10. Lick Strap
11. Shake Ass
12. Tongue Out (ugh)
13 & 14 Pleasure Face

The spreader bar is a great way to pleasure and take your woman. The pose overall is not gentle or sensual. It is more on the heavier and rougher side. The “Pinch Nipple” is a hard tug. The “Slap Ass” is a heavy whack. The speed bar can slow down some of the rougher foreplay. The fuck actions are hot – hard, urgent, just taking and claiming your woman. The pleasure is taken by the man and the woman is his sexy little fuck toy. Luckily my partner adores this play just as much as the sensual.  5 stars for the pose and our session. :P

JessiCapri says, “This is an extremely HOT fuck pose and one of my favorites.  From my perspective though, since the woman has zero control being strapped up as she is, almost all of the useful actions should be listed on the males list.  Fuck, Suck cock and lick cock head would not be up to her.  Neither would actions like suck finger.  As long as the Male knows what her actions are he can instruct her making this a devine pose for D/s.  A must have. 5 Stars.”

* * * * * 5 Stars - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often
« : April 08, 2021, 10:38:27 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Booboofinger
: 67

« #63 : March 25, 2021, 04:26:35 AM »

I love this pose, And most subs I know love it too. The only catch is the male side can be a bit limited. To get the most of this pose it's good to have some participation with the options from the female side.

: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: