*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  best moments/posts from the AB&G/Icehouse 2012 OT
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: best moments/posts from the AB&G/Icehouse 2012 OT  ( 15132 )
slaved
: 38

Evelyne

MSN Messenger - hentai1972@hotmail.fr
« #15 : December 05, 2012, 10:10:13 AM »

Had the chance to make our sweet Evelyne join us....she is not allways present here, and i was really happy when she take part at our inaugural party at the Ice House! (and endless party, crap!)

You have done Hentai  ;D and it was, for me very one of the most peasant post I have done ( not to say the One ) but it was really related to us ( you and me ) and I am not sure that for other peoples, readers, our fantasies was so nice after all  ;D It was quite vanilla and maybe peoples lurk at the IceHouse for more spicy  :P

Anyway, for me it was a great pleasure. And that was why I did :)

Best humbles regards

Flesh opens when mind warms.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : December 05, 2012, 10:17:55 AM »

Well, Eve.....it was a moment for me and you, yes, but i'm sure the others are happy to see you join in our play! so, my little sweet friend, you can come to play everytime you like! We allways gonna give you a warm welcome!

tangoracer
: 3444

« #17 : December 05, 2012, 10:27:58 AM »

Welcome Eva and a warm one at that

As HB (mmwahh) said come play any time we wont bite   ;)  or not to hard anyway

Lover
: 10350

« #18 : December 05, 2012, 10:39:26 AM »

Eve, I can promise it was great to read :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #19 : December 05, 2012, 10:45:13 AM »

Did you see, Eve!? this is just another proof you are welcome!   :-*

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #20 : December 06, 2012, 05:44:28 PM »

It was great to read.  I love that everyone joins in and makes the effort to intertwine their posts and develop  their own  story lines... it what makes the AB&G &  Ice house so special & the success that it is ...  so Well Done you and keep up the great work :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #21 : December 09, 2012, 06:58:46 AM »

I don't read these topics as much as I should, so I have a suggestion for y'all...  maybe when y'all are recapping your favorite moments or posts, you could include what page of the topic they are on.  It took me what seemed like forever to find the cross delivery one in the Ice House.  That was funny.

This is off topic, but...
One of my favorite ones to read in the forum is the Star Trek adventure in the NSPD one.  It's usually a quick read and I love the pictures.  I also enjoyed all the Erotic Stories, too.

Lover

« #22 : December 09, 2012, 07:38:29 AM »

@ Mooncalf
maybe when y'all are recapping your favorite moments or posts, you could include what page of the topic they are on.
You're right. It's a good idea for everyone. I'll add the page in my post.

Bear
: 3856

« #23 : December 09, 2012, 09:27:37 AM »

It was a great read Eve, and more so that you took the time to join in.

Mooncalf does have a nice point in page referencing, although some of those episode posts are spread out.

Brandybee

« #24 : December 09, 2012, 10:50:21 AM »

She does indeed and some do build up and last over several pages..  I will try and label the pages of where they start.. it will be time consuming though, so will keep adding as I get chance... 

Just so funny looking back at some of the antics ...  Mooncalf you ran out of the bar when Bear got trussed up & Tango received his punishment just before the NSPD raid  -  The scary Doms  ... you terrors  lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #25 : December 09, 2012, 12:50:20 PM »

I spent some time in the afternoon to look for the pages :) And added the page when my fav scene started so everyone can read from the beginning.

Brandybee

« #26 : December 09, 2012, 02:11:44 PM »

Lover,  Will you stop being so efficient  lol ...  now I'm under pressure  lol   ::)

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: