*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Guys and Girls, be careful
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Guys and Girls, be careful  ( 22156 )
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #15 : December 05, 2012, 11:26:34 AM »

Welcome Malicious101 to the forum and our strange family on it.

The issue has been raised several times. With the following results.
Some people find it annoying.
Some are apathetic on it.
Some think it makes them question themselves.
Some just viewing it as a fantasy and nothing else.

Takes all kinds to make this weird world of ours. Personally I am apathetic on it. I choose whom I talk with and whom I don't. The idea is mutual enjoyment if there is that then there is no problem.

Likewise I can understand if you feel angry over someone lying to you about their sex. Best idea is just to remember that achat is more a game and a fantasy there is nothing wrong with exploration of any kind. You just know in the future not to bother talking with that person again.
ssgt
: 111

« #16 : December 05, 2012, 05:49:46 PM »

Remember its just a fantasy and a game.  I am told that over and over. lol Just enjoy yourself and go on
malicious101
: 20

« #17 : December 05, 2012, 06:38:27 PM »

Why are people so nice here, let's just have an orgy  :D
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #18 : December 05, 2012, 07:30:53 PM »

I to do not like this particular practice while I agree this is supposed to be fantasy that doesn't make it ok to deceive other members.  If you have a fetish about pretending to be a woman she-male or what ever why not say so in your profile or in chat who knows you may get some positive responses. Which I think will lead to a better experience for all involved.

malicious101
: 20

« #19 : December 05, 2012, 10:39:50 PM »

Yeah Mercer

this one girl was honest, I talked to her, and she was like "I'm a shemale"
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #20 : December 06, 2012, 03:17:40 AM »

i'd like to clarify a point....we all agree this is a pure fantasy but don't forget a thing: human mind is strange and tend to create bond between people even if you will never meet them! so, i can understand people who get angry when they found out there is a  man and not a girl on the other side, cause it's like if the other had betray your trust!

I can report my experience, for example: few days after i had join here, i had meet a very nice shemale and we start to date often, till the point i had ask her to be my wife here after a month (we start as friend and then as lover). But before i had done it, i had said all to her and our relationship had work great till she had take the decision to leave achat some months ago, confessing me the only reasomn she come in the last period was cause of me. There is more about this story.....but i don't think i can tell you without her permission.....

Is AChat pure fantasy!? i don't bet it at all........maybe at the begin it is, but if you find someone special it will turn on something more!

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #21 : December 06, 2012, 09:53:11 AM »

I to do not like this particular practice while I agree this is supposed to be fantasy that doesn't make it ok to deceive other members.  If you have a fetish about pretending to be a woman she-male or what ever why not say so in your profile or in chat who knows you may get some positive responses. Which I think will lead to a better experience for all involved.

I understand your position. Noone said it was ok to deceive other members just that they are doing it and people have mixed opinions on it.
It is equally likely that they get negative responses too and just do not want to deal with that. Truth definitely is a factor in relationships without a doubt. But everyone may not view the relationship people have on here the same way.

Is AChat pure fantasy!? i don't bet it at all........maybe at the begin it is, but if you find someone special it will turn on something more!

I think I can answer this one from my perspective. No its not all fantasy like everything that involves more then one person it is a series of relationships. But the purpose of it is a social media mixed with a safe place to explore your fantasies. So people do.
Feeling betrayed after being lied to is absolutely normal everyone knows how that is felt and how one decides to deal with it speaks volumes on the persons character. There is no right or wrong response just a response.

But one thing people must remember .. that there are all kinds of people out there that use AChat and you can only judge them on how they act. Do not allow one person to wreck the experience overall for you.
hentaiboy69

« #22 : December 06, 2012, 10:56:15 AM »

But one thing people must remember .. that there are all kinds of people out there that use AChat and you can only judge them on how they act. Do not allow one person to wreck the experience overall for you.

Kitten, i agree with you........ONE bad experience with a person you had maybe trust for days, months or whatever, can't ruin a good potential experience with others users! everyone have their reason, sometimes weird, others not......it's just to be a little open minded when we talk with the other behind the screen!

Lover
: 10350

« #23 : December 06, 2012, 11:44:56 AM »

Kitten & HB, I agree with all you have said!

Just want to add some thoughts. Most of us want to play this honestly and true. For example, if you ask me something and I answer, it's true. You wanna know my age? Just ask or look at my profile. You wanna know how tall I am? I will tell you. You wanna know how long "he" is? I tell the truth (18 Inch;) )

Sometimes we expect too much. We believe, every other member has to be absolutely honest and are upset if she/he is not.  In RL many of us know not everyone is telling the truth... here we demand it.
Everyone of us also has lied in his life....  and everyone has been betrayed. But we go on, believing and falling in love or making business. And that is the only way our life can go on.
We should take the chance we get here -  having fun, meeting some few assholes and much more nice people, friends and lovers. Making experiences that don't cost too much but teach us a lot. Usually we learn much more from the mistakes we make then from our success. 

Finally we also can learn to understand other people and even us much better. This all in a playful and funny way.
« : December 06, 2012, 12:56:23 PM Lover »

hentaiboy69

« #24 : December 06, 2012, 11:53:31 AM »

You are absolutely right, Lover! Just, in real life can be a little easy to find it out, that's the big difference, nothing more!

Anyway,my friend....
You wanna know how long "he" is? I tell the truth (18 Inch;) )
.....are you an horse!?  ;D

Lover

« #25 : December 06, 2012, 12:59:06 PM »

Even in rl it can least years until we find out the truth... though you're right, usually it's more easy.

A horse, a new gender... who knows who I am...  ;)

Concerto

« #26 : December 06, 2012, 02:13:57 PM »

@Lover... your penultimate response.... poetry :)
hentaiboy69

« #27 : December 06, 2012, 03:57:57 PM »

A horse, a new gender... who knows who I am...  ;)

A great member of this wonderful place......one of the most who try to make this place funny and great!   :-*

And same i can say for lot of you, who are reading those few words!
« : December 07, 2012, 02:41:27 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #28 : December 06, 2012, 04:03:58 PM »

@ Concerto: Thanks :)

@ HB: You'e as wonderful and nice as always. You know, you also are a great member here - thanks... and be carfeul with your kiss ;)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #29 : December 06, 2012, 05:26:09 PM »

18 inches ....     :o

Horse,  Donkey ...  ??    ;D

Lover does speak wonderful wise poetry ...  in English too ...   Can you imagine if he said it all in his native language.. 

Anyway .. what Lover saiid ... I cant beat or top it .. 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: