*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Guys and Girls, be careful
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Guys and Girls, be careful  ( 22117 )
AnnieMay
: 31

« #30 : December 29, 2012, 03:51:55 AM »

Defending no one hun. Though

Some women are not lesbians in real but may play a bit in type as one.
Some guys are not gay in real but may play a bit in type as one.
Some women are not pretty but want to pretend they are.
Some men are not handsome but want to pretend they are.
---
Some people get annoyed being gifted
Some people want more than "oh ya baby, ooo" ...
---
Could keep going -heh-. Anyways, as far as using caps to define women and men is silly, honestly. Women are not the only ones educated in the caps feature. I was born a man slowly changing to be more like how I feel, a woman. So do I tell people because I dress up mostly in girls clothing, act female, with only some changes to who I am. That I must act female with caps, plus whatever is self expected? I know you are just making some things for mention. Though, for some trying to cross barriers. It might be offensive. And not sure why others didn't catch that it might. With that said do pay attention we are all trying to fill fantasies, to be ourselves, to wander into length of chatter with others outside sexual. I would hate to see users posting lists of people just wanting to explore, to be themselves, to doing what gives them their greatest joy. I may not be a born woman, but I rock my heels hunny. And I love who I am. Let others love who they are as well.
« : December 29, 2012, 04:13:09 AM AnnieMay »
malicious101
: 20

« #31 : January 29, 2013, 10:45:09 PM »

I was talking to this person on Achat yesterday, she told me that she was actually a male in real life and that 85-90 percent of female members on achat are actually males in real life.

I tried to ask him and get further and deeper into this whole thing and asked him why he does that so I can understand why these idiots pose as females, his reponses werent really clear but as far as I understood him, he was telling me about how men like to see anal and anal play and by disguising as females, they can do that with their avatars. He also said its ok to switch sides. He was telling me how its illogical that Im not a sadist and that my name is malicious , so its ok for males to be females.

For me, I care about who the person is in real life because I dont want to share my fantasy with a man because Im not gay, and the game isnt fun without the dialogue and the connection with the other user and if the other user is a male, theres no sexual connection for me, otherwise itll be nothing but cartoons fucking.

Anyways I do trust the friends and lovers I made on this game so far but I do encourage these idiots to stop acting like females, its super annoying.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #32 : January 30, 2013, 02:08:46 AM »

his anwser is stupid , if he want see anal , he can have it with a male avatar too . And about you , you cant be sure that its a woman to the other side or you'll need to ask pics to each female avatar you room with  ;D . Hope you have a BIIIG .... photo album  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #33 : January 30, 2013, 03:12:30 AM »

Basically, he had try to find a way to satisfy his feticism, this is it! Is it wrong!? Probably yes, but as i had said before.......we must judge every case one by one cause everyone do it with different reason!

Let me tell you all about my experience......

It was lot of months ago, i had met a free shemale and we spend some time together in room 2 or 3 times. And then, she tell me the true, sha was a HE, a guy like me! and i can swear you all after that things don't had turn bad, the opposite......our dates (different hours force us to meet only when in Italy is afternoon) had continue and, i must admit, had reach an highest level! believe me or not, but that was one of the best experience i had ever had here and till now i don't regret it! Tango know what i'm talking about and, to be honest, even most of the usually users here had read about it but they don't know what is it......eh eh!  ;D

yes, at the begin he had lie about his identity, but at last he was honest and i think.......is it correct to judge all the situation in the same way!? i don't think so! maybe i'm a little too optimistic, but crap......if we don't be it a little, AChat will turn just in another bad experience as there are in the RL....

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #34 : January 30, 2013, 04:36:23 AM »

I've be on this over a year, so far I've met 3 females who where males, and 1 of them hurt me a lot, when i asked why he did it. He said he did it for a bet with other guys where he works, The other guy told me he did it because as a new guy on here no girls would chat with him and it was coming up to xmas and he was alone in real life, I think the guys that come on here as females are lonely guys in real life and find it hard to make friends. What I will say to them think  there is a real preson on the other end...   

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #35 : January 30, 2013, 04:59:06 AM »

...the other guy told me he did it because as a new guy on here no girls would chat with him and it was coming up to xmas and he was alone in real life, I think the guys that come on here as females are lonely guys in real life and find it hard to make friends. ...  

Lydia, maybe there is true in your words but true is free users are usually avoided from lot of users (specialy from the girls who want gift for rooming!) and this don't help them to choise to subscrive as premium.

Buuut, anyway......i don't want to judge others people decision, everyone is free to approach AChat as he/she want and it's ok for me. Of course, things change if they abuse of the situation and of the AChat sistem we have now and they had never forget to be respectful with others users, of course! We can criticize them as we want, but if do the same.....we are not better then them!

P.S. :  Just to make you know.....that guy i was talking, is married and he left AChat (or i had to say he is trying to left!?  :-\) for his family!

malicious101
: 20

« #36 : January 30, 2013, 01:51:59 PM »

I understand their loneliness and their frustration Lydia but if thats the case, I would encourage them to be brave and learn how to talk to girls so they approach them rather than being creeps.

Rukya, youre right, a picture isnt even enough, more like a picture with their name written on their hand or something.
But I trust you ;)
slow2dayandu

« #37 : January 31, 2013, 02:06:26 AM »

hi again all, and milious <<< sorry short memory. and please remember that there are some just telling the truth to, not with the females true. but some are just trying to understand some things, and being upfront about it. I have seem CD and other words on the pages. I have both a guy and a shemale avatar, I have said I am a guy on it <<< false male body. but but there are sign that some one is false, and you can leave the room, x ignore then and all that. but just chat with them some before hand works well to. I am getting to the point of not saying yes on a first meet, works really well for me. and if what I type does bother anyone sorry, but I just am not a dominate male, and believe it of not this place has been a blessing I will never forget the people and the talks, the help and guideence,, better than anything I have ever done. love you all so much. so please just drop them and find a friend or more, pricks are a dime a dozen all over the world <<< sorry ladys and gents . xoxooxox.
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: