*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Snowballing
« previous next »
: [1]
: Snowballing  ( 6950 )
malicious101
: 20

« : December 04, 2012, 10:48:03 AM »

This is mainly for M-F relationships

Who likes to cum in their partners mouths and then kiss them right afterwards?

I know a lot of women like this and a lot of men dont on a general consensus, but you guys can share your opinions here. a lot of women will say " I want a partner who isnt scared to taste his own cum" , after all a lot of women do kiss us after we eat them out.

Sometimes  it can get super nasty as well , like her squirting in my mouth then me cumming in her mouth and us kissing afterwards, but thats only in times of extreme sexual arousal.
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : December 04, 2012, 05:44:41 PM »

If I cum in her mouth why should it be a prob to kiss her afterwards? I know many men dont like it but I love to kiss my girl after cumming... no matter if she or I came and it can be a great beginning of next round ;)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : December 04, 2012, 09:27:59 PM »

I do like a good snog and cuddle ... with or without the taste of our antics...  I like the intimacy and tenderness of such moments, and the hot urgent ones too , come to think of it ...   I just like snogging .... what else can I say ... :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #3 : December 05, 2012, 08:24:29 AM »

Will i'm with Brandy I love snogging to

And if i'v just been down on a lady or she has just taken my load it make the kiss all the better in my eyes.

So I will always KISS the GIRL'S and hopefully not make them cry (WILL CRY OUT OF MORE IS OK ;))

ssgt
: 111

« #4 : December 12, 2012, 11:17:42 AM »

If the lady i am with is nice enough to offer to let me cum in her mouth, why would I not want to kiss her.

I enjoy the tenderness of the moment and what it can lead up to.
islandsun
: 1597

« #5 : December 21, 2012, 05:47:11 PM »

A given soo whole part tasting each other !

Like who has`nt tasted them selfs.

I know some like to lick out their female mate after having sex , total experience , Enjoy !

Guys like a show for them , then licking your fingers , hot turn on , far as I`m concern  ;)
jessiku
: 31

« #6 : January 21, 2013, 07:00:04 PM »

It would be interesting to have in mf poses but would it be better in group play such as ffm/fmm/ssf/sfm or sff???
: [1]  
« previous next »
: