*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Santa
« previous next »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
: Secret Santa  ( 104158 )
prias
: 317

« #150 : December 22, 2012, 07:53:12 AM »

Don't worry Masaru, our Dear Pafe is NOT shy at all ;) kiss Honey and merry Xmas for you and Satoire :)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #151 : December 22, 2012, 07:53:42 AM »

hmmm in the weekend , before 21 h ( european time ) , and in the week i'm free most of the time  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #152 : December 22, 2012, 08:07:38 AM »

awww  Tango, don't be nervous...    ;D     Bring the wine, the roses and that cowboy hat ... leaning into your ear...  whispering and blowing gently..

"trust me, you are in good good hands "   ;D

Folks,  picture this ... 2 big strappng men, muscular, good looking, manly,  hetero alpha males.....  introducing

Thundersax & Rigs6     ....   Thundersax giving Rigs6 a foot massage and Rigs looking so pretty dressed as a girl ...  I'm crying with laughter all ready.. oh to be a fly in their room, or even to " play mouse"   
Fellows, cant tell you , how much I am looking forward to your post  ;D   :'(   ;D  outlining that experience. 

Prias's rooms too    HO HO HO

Thank you ALL for all being amazing sports   :-*   xxx

« : December 22, 2012, 08:15:02 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
prias
: 317

« #153 : December 22, 2012, 09:07:36 AM »

BB you bad girl! Sorry for your fantasy but Covems choose to offer me something else ;) kiss my dear
Bear
: 3856

« #154 : December 22, 2012, 09:27:11 AM »

@Patricia and Marilyn... guess this cowbay will have to get up VERY early and try to track you two ladies down... we'll talk after xmas since my house is full for the holiday weekend.

Covems
: 1688

« #155 : December 22, 2012, 09:44:35 AM »

I rang the doorbell and waited.  The door opened and Prias and I shook hands and he invited me in.  I was carrying a six pack of Samuel Adams Winter Lager.

We shot some pool and watched a little sports and polished off that packer.  Then it was time for the gift of the foot massage. 

It's been years since I've given one of these, and the pressure points are different in the female foot... but I think I did a good job of it.  I also used a callus knife and shaved off the calluses.

Afterwards, knowing that from a guy's perspective, getting a foot massage from another guy isn't considered a memorable gift... so I sent Prias another gift, one that I'm sure he'll enjoy.

Merry Christmas my friend.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
islandsun
: 1597

« #156 : December 22, 2012, 09:58:39 AM »

@Concerto >  ;D lol You`ve never  did a strip tease  dance privatly with anyone ?

Patricia1975
: 385

« #157 : December 22, 2012, 01:15:35 PM »

Hi bear  , how r you hun? ;)
Yes we will meet after Xmas if you like, i also think, it  will be much better ,
because of party´s , and people at our homes.
How ever P.M , also work till then....... i think .. :)

Merry Christmas To All Achat Fans and  Secret Santa.

« : December 22, 2012, 01:17:13 PM Patricia1975 »
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #158 : December 22, 2012, 01:27:46 PM »

Awwe what a pity would have loved to see Prias and Covems in the camel suit  :D.

@Mollie I'll try to contact you as soon as possible, not sure i'll be able to make it before christmas though  :-[

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS  to everyone i should not run into !!!

Oh and if someone wants to practise his foot massages, i'll gladly rate yours hehehe ;D ;D ;D

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
islandsun
: 1597

« #159 : December 22, 2012, 05:44:00 PM »

fun no time before  christmas ., nervouse cus think , who got stuck with me is not happy

makes me feel I`m so disapointing

plz we can have something in common

Patricia1975

« #160 : December 23, 2012, 08:02:34 AM »

Hi Sweeties, I found Something and Im Sad , :(

I wanted to gift a portuguese guy,A$ for his 3 days premium, as a christmas Present

And now Ive Found,only men can gift Women !!

Ooooo Whyyyyy ?!?

:(
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #161 : December 23, 2012, 08:28:47 AM »

just cause men cant be gifted

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #162 : December 23, 2012, 08:31:28 AM »

Much has been written of this

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,341.0.html

is a thread of extensive conversation

I doub we will see any change in this. Tom jas spoken of this head o, the bottom line:
AChat has a sizable male premimum population, larger than the female. He does not want nonpayers to receive the same benefits in the competition for attention.

That kind of summarizes the issue Patricia, right or wrong it is a economics

Patricia1975

« #163 : December 23, 2012, 09:05:18 AM »

I didnt Know That , :(
But The Gift Thing , could be better , to both sides.
I dont agree , only men can gift women.
But ok,Its Achat Rules.
I respect that,altough i dont agree.

Big Kiss To You All

Patricia
« : December 23, 2012, 09:08:41 AM Patricia1975 »
Stone
: 1842

« #164 : December 23, 2012, 11:11:27 AM »

I knock the door nervously pulling to straighten my red dress and Santa hat, this is it ... the moment  for me to deliver my Santa Gift to Concerto.
Nervous wasn’t the word..  this was not my usual rooming,  well Jayc  is my spouse of  1 year &, actually it was our anniversary, this very night. .. 
 I had never spoken to Concerto before.. our interests , want for a better word, did not lie in the same circles, I am a heterosexual female .. Concerto is a trans sexual  who likes girls..

My mind buzzed ..  Would  she like me?  Would she fancy me? No, that would be too arrogant .. but still the thought played on my mind a little , especially after Covems had made me feel like Queen of the Blow Jobs from my recent performance at a special party & I had received a few private notes of congratulations following it ....   I blush remembering my boldness there ..

The door opens ,  my heart rate rockets & I desperately need the toilet .. nerves , just nerves..

Concerto stands there looking beautiful in a tight fitting purple dress and sunglasses.  I needn’t have worried. She welcomed me in as Santa and her patio is stunning. She had made such efforts to make me welcome. The tree has been lovingly decorated and  rose petals sprinkled on the floor..

I hand her the two bottles of wine, I had bought for dutch courage  and a bouquet of red roses as part of my Santa gift.  She chuckles as she was on her second glass from her own bottle .. she was as nervous as me..

I gladly gulp half the glass down she pours for me and we dance slowly to get to know each other better ... She is the perfect host...then craftily tells me, she has friends in the other room, who would gladly watch my performance !!!... that and the wine makes me chuckle... if she only knew, the pole dance she had selected as her gift ... was not exactly my strong point...

I hope she isn’t too critical of a clumsy elephant dancing around her pole !!!

And the dance begins...  Concerto strips naked and I dance.... with... the most sex clothes on ever ...  It’s a UK,  “ I can’t possibly parade around naked “  thing ...  a disease quite a few of us have here.. 
Maybe one day, it could be eradicated, but it’s a constant battle to find the right antibiotics..

Of course, the hot words to make the pole dance exciting, erotic and compelling begins and she answers back in the true spirit of Christmas ...

“Do you like what you see baby? “   “ Do you like my sexy curves ?”  “Are  you peaking at my panties under my little red skirt?”  “ Do you like me stretching , thrusting out my breasts in my red half cupped bra?”

“ Oh yes baby, you are hot”   “ I really like what I see “   “ I am , very nice panties “  “ Nice body” “  Woo hoo”  “ Wolf whistles “  She even kindly displays an erection & erect dark nipples.

We are both giggling as the wine slips into our blood stream  and my feeble efforts to be a hot, sexy pole dancer.  Concerto can’t help but be impressed of my acrobatic skills as I whiz round her pole like a pro..

“Don’t spurt  now “  I tease, actually meaning her wine .. and blushing , realising she thinks I mean something different ...   “ Wine, I mean wine “   chuckling, appalled at my goof...

Concerto  applause my efforts and is very kind as my pole dance concludes. We hug at the end and kiss,  and as I am about to leave...

she says ..... “ I took photos you know... “    ;D    :o

: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14  
« previous next »
: