*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Santa
« previous next »
: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
: Secret Santa  ( 103470 )
Lover
: 10350

« #165 : December 23, 2012, 12:28:12 PM »

Thanks stone :)
she says ..... “ I took photos you know... “
  LOL... if we ever see them?

tangoracer
: 3444

« #166 : December 28, 2012, 11:06:46 AM »

WOW

15 out of 10

What a great Secret Santa Gift

Thank you Brandy for the best and Hottest Lap dance every

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #167 : December 28, 2012, 01:57:46 PM »

I was going to do a run down of my date with Tango ... one down- the lap dance and the foot massage is yet to come :)  and I'm really looking forward to that ..  apparently tangojane highly recommends them ....  :o

anyway, back to the report...  my mom used to say... always quit while you are ahead ... and after Tango's post ... I think I just might do that... winking...  15 out of 10 .. chuckling...  thank you so much Mr Tango... 

Hey I just hit 1,000 posts -   catching you up HB!!   ;D
« : December 28, 2012, 03:52:55 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #168 : December 28, 2012, 02:34:19 PM »

MMMMM @ Brandybee

OOWWW yes highly recommended make sure he get the _ _ _ _ _  out and uses is it will put you in heaven and your feet will never feel the same again.

(Sorry can't tell you what his secret ingredient is but i'm sure you will find out soon)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #169 : December 28, 2012, 03:22:34 PM »

Hey I just 1,000 posts -   catching you up HB!!   ;D

oh, you always catching me up, Brandy! ::)          Congratulation for 1000 posts!  ;)

Lover

« #170 : December 28, 2012, 03:48:01 PM »

Congrats for 1000 :D

Now go on posting for the next "0" ;)

Stone
: 1842

« #171 : December 28, 2012, 10:16:53 PM »

Well, I have just had my Secret Santa foot massage off Lover and .. ladies ....  may I just say ... you have heard of  the Swedish massage ,  well the German foot massage  is one to behold ...  It was  Wunderbar.

Herr Lover was the perfect Gentleman offering me a drink of my choice,  I preferred to try his German beers. The drink was cool, crisp and slid very easily down the throat. mmm Prost.   The music was soothing and very relaxing and Herr Lover was very kind and didn't laugh once at my faultering attempts at German. He was a perfect host and his conversation reflected his excellent English ... ( He knew the word reflexology..  now that is impressive in a none native language .. I don't know any foreign word for reflexology :)  )

And then he began on my feet with specially bought fragranced cream, massaging from my toes to my knees and all the muscles & joints in between.

I was in heaven and the pure pleasure showed absolute in my face.  A wonderful Secret Santa Gift.  My feet are still tingling from his very attentive administrations...  mmmm 

The funny thing was, he was at work!!! ...   ;D ..  Hope they didn't hear my blissful moans as he hit those spots on the soles of my feet ... mmmm  :o

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #172 : December 29, 2012, 05:31:13 AM »

Lover might not be bad but i'll have to give rigs6 a lot of credit too, an hour long foot massage sure shows some stamina, my feet felt like they were in heaven  :D :D :D, might need to hire someone on a regular basis ...

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Lover

« #173 : December 29, 2012, 05:42:44 AM »

@ Stone: Thanks... I'm happy you enjoyed it. It was a big pleasure for me too :)

islandsun
: 1597

« #174 : December 29, 2012, 03:31:59 PM »

made contact 1 has a bug other still , crossing cyber wires > I  shall not give up !

Love old movies >Gone with the wind>scarlet lifting my fist to the sky > as god is my witness I shall never give up

heheheheheheee  sorry just had too do that >smile
Concerto

« #175 : December 29, 2012, 05:43:29 PM »

OK I promised (well, Stone did) photos of my Secret Santa with Stone....

First thing that impressed me (well, not that Stone herself isn't pretty impressive. Oh sorry, JayC, I kept my eyes closed all the time, honest!)  was how immersed she had got in this Secret Santa thing....

After we ditched Rudolph and the beard (the latter was only a touch more sexy than the former), and Stone got into this whole pole dance thing, rubbing herself up and down, it really heated up. Fortunately there was someone on hand to put out the fire...

No, I know what you are thinking, you rude people, it wasn't me!!! Look up! Look up!

After the fire was put out, Stone was a bit wary about rubbing up and down my pole again and, instead, got really athletic swinging around it with gusto....

.... one of the seven dwarfs. I am not sure which one impressed me more ;)

Notice, I pretty much maintained my excitement level while Stone's enthusiasm seems to have waned.

Sorry Stone, A$50 was hardly a suitable bribe to not publish them.
Stone
: 1842

« #176 : December 29, 2012, 11:12:40 PM »

ROFLMAO  ....  Concerto,  I knew I should have offered  A$51....

In my defence .... it was easier bringing Rudolph than dressing up Pachi - The Panda,  in his Elf gear  & Dopey just snuck in,  he is such a " Perv" since peaking up " All_For_You's skirt in The IceHouse.   ;D

The beard hides my Clara Zit (  one of those brown moles with hairs growing out -   teacher we nicknamed Clara at school had one on her chin, every time she spoke it wobbled and you just could not take your eyes off it  & the name was born & stuck  ;D )   and it also hides my double chin..   actually I think the beard looks quite attractive... maybe I'll stop shaving... :o

My ass is quite hot, Jayc always tells me so ...  think it may have had more to do with the friction & the curry I had the night before .. sorry if you suddenly smelt jasmine.. ;D

Fabulous Photos  Concerto,    Jayc and I will keep them for the family album.    ;D    :-*

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #177 : December 30, 2012, 09:49:33 AM »

Concerto,  those are great pics ... and just so you know I would have paid A$52 for them to be published   :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #178 : December 30, 2012, 07:03:27 PM »

I'm still waiting for my partners to contact me  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Pafe
: 548

« #179 : January 01, 2013, 11:33:32 AM »

Hiya's...

Knock, knock, knock... I rapped on Masaru's door.  We exchanged greetings and I told him I'm was here for his Secret Santa Gift.  Masaru invited me in and after some small talk and a sip of champagne I started my dance.

Dressed only a pair of panties, I swayed my body in front of him, watching his eyes as they followed my body.  Dips, squats, spinning and bending for him.

Placing my legs on his shoulder... getting closer... feeling the tension building in the room as we began to touch.  I turned around and he fondled my tush... his hand was warm and had that manly roughness to it.

I wanted more and climbed onto his lap, showing my bare breasts, caressing my own body.  We discussed all the things the lap dance pose is missing.  The ability for dancer to touch the watcher, for instance.

Things progressed from there as we too the dance to the next level.  The magic sofa turned into a bed and we were all over each other.  He he he  ;D

Needless to say  Marsaru found out that Pafe is not shy.  Oh... and ladies... if you're looking for a hot room experience... look up Marsaru88! 

Who's ever idea this was, I want to thank you.  It was a terrific idea, as we get to meet people that we may not normally have contact with, for what ever reason.

I would like to see something like this for Valentine's Day.  *hint, hint*

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14  
« previous next »
: