*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Special tattoo: Queen of Spades
« previous next »
: [1]
: Special tattoo: Queen of Spades  ( 5316 )
CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« : December 16, 2012, 04:28:21 PM »

Hello community,

Today I'd like to add a suggestion for a new tattoo. Actually it is a special kind of tattoo. It is called the "Queen of Spades". Most of you will know the queen of spades from card games.

But there is a special meaning with white women having a "Queen of Spades" tattoo somewhere on their body. The meaning is like that this white woman spares herself only for black men with big black cocks or prefers black men over white men or at least also likes to have black men in bed (besides also having sex with white guys).

Regardles what the exact meaning or understanding is, the "Queen of Spades" tattoo on a white woman symbolizes and signals to the outer world: "Look at me, I like black men".

As I recognized we have a lot of women who like or prefer black men. And as we do not have much space to work on all our likes in the profile text I came to the conclusion that a "Qheen of Spades" tattoo would be a nice and easy way to put it on our bodies. This would easily show black guys: "We appreciate being approached by you."

The tattoo looks like a black spade (from the card games) with a "Q" in it. For better understanding I added some photos.

What do you think about it? Do you think that would be a nice thing to have?

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #1 : December 16, 2012, 06:46:50 PM »

Looks really good, as it has been pointed out a few times already, they should just release the maps for tattoos, so that we can design our own, would be much appreciated and should be doable :)

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
: [1]  
« previous next »
: