*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What turns YOU on as far as chatting???
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: What turns YOU on as far as chatting???  ( 38143 )
Tharvun
: 75

« #15 : October 11, 2009, 05:00:29 AM »

@Willyco this is a grat post, i am completly with you.

Your turn ons i mine too.

And concerning the turn offs, i have to repeat:

A Big problem are people who do not respond. You can be busy, ok, you do not like the person who wants to chat to you ok, no prob. But it is no prob either to send a short message like "busy" oder "dont like to talk". You know than, that you dont have to try again.

And if you are not at the machine: well logout or leave a message.

Simple form of courtesy produces less unnecessary - mostly stupid - chatting and all know better what they can do.
LessonInSexy
: 20

« #16 : October 11, 2009, 12:49:21 PM »

@Willyco this is a grat post, i am completly with you.

Your turn ons i mine too.

And concerning the turn offs, i have to repeat:

A Big problem are people who do not respond. You can be busy, ok, you do not like the person who wants to chat to you ok, no prob. But it is no prob either to send a short message like "busy" oder "dont like to talk". You know than, that you dont have to try again.

And if you are not at the machine: well logout or leave a message.

Simple form of courtesy produces less unnecessary - mostly stupid - chatting and all know better what they can do.

I know you don't have many choices as far as girls to talk to tharvun, but you can't really get upset if someone doesn't respond to you for not being at the computer. Not really much you can do there except move on sweetie. Being busy or away from the computer has nothing to do with being rude.
« : October 11, 2009, 12:51:31 PM LessonInSexy »
Katalina
: 10

hello handsome

« #17 : October 11, 2009, 10:06:44 PM »

a charming man starting a witty conversation trying to win a date lol

visit my favorite website for my favorite poems!
Tharvun
: 75

« #18 : October 12, 2009, 04:21:32 AM »

@ LessoninSexy

thanks very much for answering.

That is what i said. I belive that in many cases it is not rudeness. I belive that the person not answering is  not at the Coputer. But you dont know.

So I made the proposal to either logout if you are away (logging in again takes a few seconds), or leave a message in the charakter profil, that you are away, as many users already do. That is also a very nice and easy way to tell people you are not there at present.

Thanks in advance

Tharvun
bobbler

« #19 : October 13, 2009, 08:59:01 PM »

I'll be a bit more direct:

chatting outside the room:
flirty girls, girls who get to be a bit suggestive and then start to escalate their suggestions

inside the room:
talking dirty, telling my partner what to do & vice versa, having them tell me what they are doing in real & vice versa, girls who use toys, seducing my partner being as descriptive as possible and
the #1 thing that turns me on in the room is .. .... ..... ..... .. .... ....!!!  :o

...forgot something...adding it now...
« : October 14, 2009, 01:59:35 PM bobbler »
Ninni
: 47

« #20 : October 17, 2009, 05:42:17 PM »

So i think i also will write a little about this topic. This has two reasons:

First to vitalize the forum a little (maybe Danny isnt that  annoying, at least he does this - oh my god what did i say, i summoned the daemon)

Second to let you know something aboout my likes and dislikes

Many things are already said, so i am short  EDIT: No i am not short sorry

and will tell turn ons and turn offs together

BEFORE CHAT:

a profile with some useful information, the info does not have to be the truth, but it must be valid for this game, especially the country. I am from Germany and i speak enough english to chat but it is easier to chat in my native lagnuage.

a nice Avatar. I know the possibilities for free users are not that big. But i hate the front view pics of bald men with white shirt or no shirt or even worse comöleatly naked. Come on also as a free use you can play a little with the avator.

some nice info in the box, something to make me curious or so. I know i am not the best example for this as i use it to scare away jerks  but i try to compensate this with a nice picture auf the avatar  ;D

dressing, i really like to change the outfit and style, one of the reasons i became prem.

IN CHAT:

a good intro, not just "hi, h r u" or even ruder, "hi bitch" or something esle. This is essentil also for the one introducing to me, as an interessting intro makes me curious and i will answer even when i am quite busy (even when i am really busy  i always try to say everone at least i am busy).

interessting and personal topics. I like it when this develops  like in an real date. There you also talk only, when you have something to say to say. When i realize that may partner in chat is only doing same standard phrases, waiting for some time to invite me, i am totally turned off.

I like it even to chat when there is nothing with sex in it and we leave after an hour or more. Some days ago i had a nice chat with a young guy from israel doing his 3year military service now. We chatted about country, travel and even politics and thats it.

Of course there are exeptions: When i know someone fe, it can be quite thrilling too to play the horny girl who wants a quickie and take the guy without much talk.

building up the tension i like, creating suspense, teasing and necking. Never allowing the other to be sure of me. (of course only if the chat is going in a sexual direction.

On the other hand i dont like it that much when a guy - especially someone i chat firsttime with - thinks he can be too sure, because the chatting is switching to Sex. I often experience it, that a nice chat turns into a "wanna fuck" boring story, when the first words about sex are said.

IN ROOM:

i like the scenes and actions. Although they in most cases do not suit my fantasies a 100%. So i like to use them to supprt the things i have in mind and i try to tell my partner. This ideally leads to a long and thrilling illustrated story about sex.  So the pictures are importent but that is not all as the most important things happen in my mind.

As i said i like to tell what is in my fantasy, not in real life. I dont think it is that interessting what i do with my fingers during the virtual sex. I think everybody knows what it means when the answers and comments beginn to fade a little. I want to tell a story in my mind not a report about the situation in my bedroom.  ;)

Of course i am not angry if one asks me nice about it. And if i have the the feeling my partner really likes some "info" i will tell him some exiting details about the lingerie i am wearing  ;) but i really dont need a description of may partner while wanking over his computer. I know, we all do this, but it is a lot nicer to think about how it should be (sex together in room) than how it is in rl.

As I told, the most important thing is a good story, so i had good experiences - especially at time i wasnt prem with other free users but also now- without any animation. But i like the animations they are worth their money. But i dont like the guys - often new users - who say "wow a hole bunch of options, i have to try all" and than start clicking down the line, a total turn off.

Well that should be enough. Its already way too much. But i am talkative.
EDIT: well i little tooo long i think ;)
Edit: and sorry if this sounds as if i am a little nosy and spoiled, but I expressed my wishes and whats neceessary to make me really happy of course I have a lot of fun too when not all this things are met. But as the wise say: "Der Weg ist das Ziel" (dont know in english)
« : October 19, 2009, 06:29:35 AM Ninni »
Big_Leo
: 72

« #21 : October 19, 2009, 12:26:59 PM »

Just to help you Ninni, and to support a great post, here's how I would translate it (as you, I am not a native English speaker, but I've heard that expression in my own language):

"The main goal of a trip is the trip itself"

Hugs to you, and take care all.
Ninni

« #22 : October 19, 2009, 01:28:19 PM »

@BigLeo

Thanks Leo, a great translation. That was it what I wanted to say.
Estel
: 1

« #23 : October 25, 2009, 10:09:26 AM »

So far...nothing has turned me on....I have said "Hello" to several ladies, only to get ignored.

I only asked for help since I am new here.  Is everyone this rude?
zsasz
: 7

« #24 : October 25, 2009, 12:44:49 PM »

no Estel, not everyone is like that, dont be put off. iv only been on for a week and have been able to chat to a couple of real friendly people (and really hit a spark with a girl with similar tastes)

i think because some girls get so many random messages and invites (which arent asked for) they tend to ignore some. if you ever need help, id be willing to help (though im still new to things myself :P )

what turns me on as far as playing? simply knowing the girl is having a good time...i prefer to give pleasure rather than receive...so really paying attention to a girls wishes, and knowing they are enjoying themselves really gives me a high.

worse to be loves lover than the lover that love hath scorned.
Dannyello
: 188

« #25 : October 25, 2009, 06:09:46 PM »

HI ESTELE; :-* I 'm the black sheep here. But I say so :COURAGE. :D :D :D :-*  Smile please.
Ninni

« #26 : October 26, 2009, 01:46:27 AM »

@Estel and zsasz

I understand that it is sometimes a little frustrating for you guys, especially when there are a lot of guys online and only a few girls who are looking for men.

You often get no response or a very short one. But please keep in mind, that the girls are often overwhelmed with guys wanting to chat, being rude or just blindly inviting. Sometimes you get 10 or more blind invitations within a few minutes and hear chats like "How are you hun, i wanna fuck your ass" as first words from a guy you dont know. In this cases you may sometimes be not that nice to guys addressing you especially when you are in the middle of an hot chat and get your window spammed.

I always try to be polite and answer everybody (at least with a "sorry busy") but often its not possible. And often I hear things like "Oh no, you never talk to me, why? Please talk to me."

So please be patient and try more often in a nice, polite and interessting way. (To start a chat with: "Hi how are  you" is polite but not very interessting).

AND: Try to learn the programm first. There is a help routine. YOu can ask questions in the forum and you can have first experiences (though not that sexy) with robot girl. I am very, very often adressed be guys pretending they are new, they need a helping hand and so and. But I soon relized that this is only a trick . And i dont like to be tricked.

AND: Guys, try to make yourselfes look special. I know this is not easy on free account. But you can doo something. Naked guys showing their dick or bald guys with naked chests are real turn off, at least for me.

So good look for you and all the newbies
Big_Leo

« #27 : October 26, 2009, 05:05:39 AM »

I'll agree with you on one thing and disagree on another Ninni. I'll agree on most though, don't worry ;)

For a start: patience young Padawan; the way to the room is a complicated one, and being too hasty or demanding will only lead to the dark side.

But I wanted to say that it's often difficult to start a conversation with anything else than "hello, how are you?", especially when you don't know the person already. That's why an interesting introduction message is often very helpful. But we're not always inspired on a daily basis, so the "hello, how are you?" is already a good start.

Even long time members have tough days sometimes and get all their messages ignored. Don't lose faith guys and keep cool and friendly. There are really very interesting encounters to be made, and some of them might even become truly incredible :)
Ninni

« #28 : October 26, 2009, 07:01:21 AM »

@Big Leo
i think we do not really disagree. I should have been more precise maybe. I said, the usual "how are you" is polite, so nobody will blame you for this.
But fact is, that you hear this intro quite often and its difficult to continue after the usual opening (... i am fine, and you? thats good, i am fine too....), so I wanted to say its not interessting and this is fact (imho). Of course often there is no other option but i suggest, that you should always try to do something special.

And he Estel if you are really new here and find me online and not busy i will giude you around  ;D
Big_Leo

« #29 : October 26, 2009, 09:04:37 AM »

Lol Ninni, maybe we should wear a badge on our avatars saying, "welcoming party" :)

I'm just doing it for a newbie right now ;)

Take care and talk to you soon :)
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: