*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Hot legs and feet"
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think it's worth buying it?
***** OMG OMG WORTH it   -5 (38.5%)
**** An excellent add   -6 (46.2%)
*** Good... but not worth the price   -2 (15.4%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -0 (0%)
* Not worth it (please explain)   -0 (0%)
: 10

: Poll: New position "Hot legs and feet"  ( 6119 )
Lover
: 10350

« : December 29, 2012, 06:42:22 AM »

It's added for 249A$

Hm, can it be secret santa had some influence?
« : January 04, 2013, 02:01:06 PM Lover »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : December 29, 2012, 11:49:20 AM »

Thank you Achat Gods  :)   

Can we have MM  too ?   :)   PLEASSSSSSSSSSE

Ok girls  ... could someone list the actions and their review .....  If its like the MF   its sooooooooooooooooooo worth it :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : December 30, 2012, 06:10:51 AM »

i voted the 2nd choice , but i am little sad that there is so much actions with the strappy .

I mean what is the interest to rub a piece of latex with the foot or to fuck legs with it or to masturbate it ( again ) etc ....

But this stay a good pose  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : December 30, 2012, 07:52:25 AM »

Ok, Rukya.. noted.    I am not  familiar with FF poses, it maybe the Achat God's are in the same position & working the best they can with their limited information or knowledge too.

Maybe,  if all the actions on both sides are listed as we do in the MF poses ..  the actions you speak of can be hi lighted and then suggested  better options  for actions outlined for replacement ...  then in time, they may be able to work on it , in an upgrade...  and the ideas could then also be used in future FF poses..

If we all work together, little annoyances like this in the different orientations can be eradicated in time... 

It can only be done with your help and suggested ideas.  We all need to be creative in our criticism for it to work  ;D    So come on girls  lets hear the actions and ideas and all work together here.   :-*   

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #4 : December 30, 2012, 06:47:36 PM »

Maybe,  if all the actions on both sides are listed as we do in the MF poses ..

I'll do this as soon as possible as always  ;D

then in time, they may be able to work on it , in an upgrade...

You know , FF have less than 1 upgrade a year , the last upgrade we had was the erotic spanking in november 2011 . And i suppose that if we have an upgrade , it will be one that MF had before and we will have the moves they have ( including blowjob and all the ones made for men )  :)

But as i said , the pose is good its just sad to have these moves  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : December 30, 2012, 06:52:51 PM »

Pssst Rukya, last update was March 2012.. erotic spanking ;)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #6 : December 30, 2012, 07:01:44 PM »

I verified  , and youre right . I dont remember what we had in november then but it was surely important to get this date in memory  ;D

Anyway , i started Achat around july or august 2011 , and saw only one FF upgrade  ;D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: