*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Another Question for the Female mind.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 7
: Another Question for the Female mind.  ( 51517 )
Kingdustin
: 598

« : December 31, 2012, 06:46:29 PM »

Okay was thinking back the other day to one of girls i room with and i began to question my choice of words. so i am asking the females of the forum.

Do you enjoy the sexual slang words ?... such as pussy, cunt, dick, cock, tits, ass, ext...

I try using such word in the appropriate situation, like if was complementing a women on her breast, i would say ''you have lovely breast'' vs '' you have lovely Tits''. 

I was wondering what your thoughts on such words are and were are the right times to use such words.

Now for T-girls I have a additional question for you, when referring to your penis what do you prefer it to be called ? I have been asked to call it a clit or she-cock. i was wondering what are your thoughts/opinion or preferences are?

now this question is directed to those with female minds, guys I would like to hear what you have to say as well but lets get the women in here first please.

« : December 31, 2012, 08:24:20 PM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1 : December 31, 2012, 06:52:48 PM »

CONTEXT, CONTEXT, CONTEXT.

if we are in the middle of ...well... fucking, tits, cunt and the more vulgar terms are ok and sometimes preferred.   (i like dirty talk during coitus)
but in foreplay I prefer the more softer terms : breast, pussy.

Context

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Kingdustin

« #2 : December 31, 2012, 06:59:46 PM »

Momma_andrea thank you for your thoughts, yes i do agree with CONTEXT  is a big key on the use of the slang words. its got to be in context. thank you. it was driving me crazy but the is the word i looking for. lol

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #3 : December 31, 2012, 07:37:52 PM »

I agree its all in context personally though I don't mind the use of those words. Either by me or others.

Do I enjoy them again CONTEXT dependent.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : December 31, 2012, 08:31:48 PM »

I concur ... CONTEXT CONTEXT  :)

Depends on my partner... and the heat of the moment...  sensual tends to be breasts, soft orbs, pussy, sex, feminine centre / core - describes the slow, sexy, seduction better...

Hot Dirty , heat of the moment sex / lust ....  anything goes ... but I ALWAYS check with my partner ... some don't like the use of some words and are actually turned off by it and not turned on ... which is not what I want when I am on  heat    ;D  :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : January 01, 2013, 03:16:10 AM »

I try using such word in the appropriate situation, like if was complementing a women on her breast, i would say ''you have lovely breast'' vs '' you have lovely Tits''. 

personnaly , i rather the first option , but its just me . As i wrote on my profile in game , i dont like vulgarity .

Generally , i use Pussy , butt ( and not ass ) , penis ( recently learned a new term for it : shaft . but i dont know if its vulgar or not  ;D )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Covems
: 1688

« #6 : January 01, 2013, 07:13:13 AM »

You forgot all the fun ones... you know... for those times when you're just fooling around and having some laughs

Breasts:
Headlights, Knockers, Boobs, Melons, Boobies, Fun bags, Lemons, Humps, Hooters, Speed bumps, Bust, Juggs, Bazongas, Mosquito bites, Bazookas, Ta tas, Puppies, Twins, The Girls, Knobs, Globes, Milk wagons, Coconuts, Teats, Titties, Rack, Chesticles, Breasticles, Party pillows, Squachies.

Vagina:
Bearded Clam, Beaver, Box, Cave of Wonders, Wizard's Sleeve, Beef Curtains, Ham Wallet, Box of Assorted Creams,

Pubic Hair:
Bear Trapper's Hat, Minge, Brillo Pad, Landing Strip, Rusty Brillo Pad (Redhead), Baby Bear

Clitoris:
The Magic Button, Little Man in The Boat, The Sugared Almond (my favorite), the Remote Control, Pearltongue, Flick Switch,

Labia (visible through clothing):
Beetle's Bonnet, Camel Toe, Monkey's Chin, Shark's Fin (Swimsuit), Mumblers

Can't forget the guys here
Penis:
Beef bayonet, Blue-veined piccolo, Bologna pony, Choad (As long as it is thick.), One-eyed monster, German helmet, Mr. Happy (my favorite), Grower (One that expands greatly when hard. Opposite of Show-er.), Heat seeking moisture missile, Kickstand, Little _____ (insert your name here), Locker room terror (very large when soft), Jack in the Box (uncircumcised), Weenie, Meat and two veggies, Mutton dagger, Purple-headed womb broom, Show-er (Large when flaccid.  Opposite of Grower.), Trouser snake, Trouser trout, Third leg, Widow-consoler, Willy, Weasel

Intercourse:
Bang the screen door, Doing the nasty, Don Mr. Happy's business suit (put on a condom), Driving the beef bus to tuna town., Give the monkey a banana, Hump like a Schnauzer, How's your father, Hide the salami, Horizontal refreshments, Hop into the horse's collar, Inoculation against virginity, Dr. Covems Meat Injection (good for cold, moles, and what ails ya), Knockin' those boots, Lay some pipe, Park the pink bus in the fur garage, Ride the baloney pony, Run the meat, Sausage and donut situation, Slip'er the crip'ler (debilitatingly vigorous sex and/or penis size), Vaginal bungee jumping, Vatican Roulette (form of monthly gambling that leads to large families)

I may as well keep going....
Fellatio:
Address the court, Blow the horn, Gobble gobble, Give a hummer, Kissin Mr. Happy, Speak into the mike, Polish the knob, Meeting with Mr. One-Eye, Play the pink oboe, Yaffle the yogurt cannon (voracious technique)

Cunnilingus:
Airing the orchid, Carpet munching, Gamahuche, Growl at the badger (to make noise while performing), Impersonate Stalin, Muff diving, Yodel in the canyon (to make noise while performing), Lickity split

And for Semen:
Baby gravy, Cupid's toothpaste, Gentleman's relish, Human bonding fluid, Man chowder, Population paste, Jizz, Glazing, Spooge, That tasty non-dairy treat

Use these the next time you are in the "Throes of Passion" with someone... it's almost guaranteed you get a reaction.  ;D

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : January 01, 2013, 08:39:39 AM »

, penis ( recently learned a new term for it : shaft . but i dont know if its vulgar or not  ;D )

That's good Rukya -  not vulgar at all -     penis,  shaft,  rod, length, hardness, cock -   all good sensuous literary words that are respectful.

Dick -  is slang & slightly more vulgar but still acceptable , more for lusty in the moment selfish need , more controlling and slightly, but only slightly , disrespectful to the gentleman concerned.  ;D

@ Covems -   So funny, especially if you go over some of the posts and replace the chosen intimate word for one of your fun suggestions ..

I slowly descend the length of his body, rubbing my bazongers against him sensuously. I reach for his trousers, unzipping his fly, teasing his beef bayonet with the pressure of the slow downward zip action.  I Look deeply into his eyes as my hand surrounds his blue veined piccollo , knowing soon I will be playing a fine tune when I yaffle his yoghurt  :)  My rusty brillo pad cannot help but respond and spew my sexy slug slime :)

Pure Poetry -  what can I say ... :P

"Bear Trapper's Hat", " Baby Bear" ---   Someone's mommy was truly inspired by pubes when they named their little bundle of joy ...   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Pafe
: 548

« #8 : January 01, 2013, 09:51:53 AM »

Hiya's...

It is all in the context and the moods.  When I'm feeling sensous and intimate, I tend to use the more gentler words.

But there are those raunchy times where the "dirty words" just add to the excitement.  I'll use them myself. 

@ Covems...  don't you every change... you're full of fun, and I love that about you.

@Brandybee... I loved your reworking of that post, using Covems' lingo... so funny.

"I slowly descend the length of his body, rubbing my breasticles against him sensuously. I reach for his trousers, unzipping his fly, teasing his one-eyed monster with the pressure of the slow downward zip action.  I Look deeply into his eyes as my hand surrounds his willy , knowing soon I will be getting some gentleman's relish when I blow the horn  :)  My box of assorted creams cannot help but respond and spew my sexy girlie lube."  :) 

Our posts may never be the same  ;D

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Kingdustin

« #9 : January 01, 2013, 10:29:14 AM »

Thank you Ladies for your thoughts/opinions. Covems thanks for the list. I planed on add one today but look like you beat me to it lol.
I do believe the mood and context are all key factors in the use of the words but i don't know about some of them, i think there more likely make you laugh then heat up mood.lol there something to try out, instead of hot and raunchy or smooth and sensual. how about funny sex lol.

here some thing i want to add to the above question

Is there any particular word you absolutely despise no matter the mood or context it was used in?

Stone
: 1842

« #10 : January 01, 2013, 10:46:11 AM »

mmmmm   Let me think mmmm   No    ;D

Covems, Jayc - I know you are  my greatest fans...  Here's more ...  :P

"I slowly descend the length of his body, rubbing my PARTY PILLOWS against him sensuously. I reach for his trousers, unzipping his fly, teasing his MEAT & 2 VEG with the pressure of the slow downward zip action.  I Look deeply into his eyes as my hand surrounds his HEAT SEEKING MOISTURE MISSILE , knowing soon I will be getting some BABY GRAVEY when I GIVE A HUMMER    My BEAVER BOX  cannot help but respond and spew my sexy LADY JIZZ."       ::)

Pafe
: 548

« #11 : January 01, 2013, 11:16:00 AM »

Hiya's...

Is there any particular word you absolutely despise no matter the mood or context it was used in?

Yes... it's the "C" word... four letters... ends with a "T".  I'm not even going to type it here.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

jayc
: 1600

« #12 : January 01, 2013, 02:04:42 PM »

Covem's post covers most terms used in the USA. But here is a few obscure ones that were omitted.
For Penis  we have.... T.S.M.M.   Tonsil Seeking Meat Missle   
                                        Baby's arm holding an apple   use your imagination
                                        Fleshtone Zucchini
                                        Ant eater              uncircumcised

For Vagina we have    Pen Wiper    heard a crude and gruff truck driver use it once
                                        The Devil Behind The Bush

Hope these additions help when trying to write that perfect erotic post.
Adera
: 3047

« #13 : January 01, 2013, 04:10:01 PM »

Now for T-girls I have a additional question for you, when referring to your penis what do you prefer it to be called ? I have been asked to call it a clit or she-cock. i was wondering what are your thoughts/opinion or preferences are?

I automatically think "Oh, so you think of me as a man?" if they refer to mine in a crude masculine way... I really dislike that.

I guess I don't mind it much when its referred to in a cute way or simply by the word "penis", feels kinda neutral for me.

Calling it a "clit" feels a bit over the top imo, I would only do that after SRS.
Kingdustin

« #14 : January 01, 2013, 09:28:15 PM »

thank you for voicing your opinion Adera. I do believe in my heart that all Ts Tg t-girls are all women not just at heart or soul but in body & mind too and they should treated as such. Have a penis or vagina dose not determine whether you are a women or not IMO, its so much more then that. 

Adera if i may what wold you prefer it be called other then a penis ?

: [1] 2 3 ... 7  
« previous next »
: