*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Another Question for the Female mind.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
: Another Question for the Female mind.  ( 51581 )
Marilyn
: 3771

« #75 : January 20, 2013, 09:35:56 AM »

Joe does it for me!

:o

Look at that... sea! The color of the water is nice, bet thats warm! Perhaps carabbean! Ive been there once. ::)
Thank you, blue!

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
andreacan
: 30

« #76 : January 20, 2013, 11:29:17 AM »

guys that look too pretty usually know it.. and are like exotic cars... they expect and need too much upkeep!  ;)
Adera
: 3047

« #77 : January 20, 2013, 01:14:09 PM »

Well said Molly. :P

There are however some very nice cars that aren't as expensive. :P

Btw something I like is when men dress stylish, I like it when others think that my boyfriend is well dressed.
Marilyn
: 3771

« #78 : January 21, 2013, 02:03:16 AM »

guys that look too pretty usually know it.. and are like exotic cars... they expect and need too much upkeep!  ;)
  :D

Well said!

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Mollie
: 48

« #79 : January 21, 2013, 03:28:05 PM »

Speaking of cars and men...

If it has testicles or tires, sooner or later it's going to give you trouble.

Oh.. Ladies:

When you look at this cowboy, you almost wonder if he could be real, or if it’s a painting or graphic design. This handsome stud looks almost too good to be real, but I’m hopin’ he is! I’m guessing his eyes are blue under that hat.

This macho guy caught my attention. That big moustache that I just know would tickle. And don’t your fingers itch to run through that chest hair?

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #80 : January 22, 2013, 09:44:38 AM »

Pfff, Stone and I are not giving up so easily on hugh, we have a special plan for him mwahahaha  :D  :D  :D

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #81 : January 22, 2013, 03:23:33 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]
 :o

Look at that... sea! The color of the water is nice, bet thats warm! Perhaps carabbean! Ive been there once. ::)
Thank you, blue!
[/quote]

What sea,   ;D     guess I must be focused elsewhere   ::)

@ Mollie --      mmm  a white stetson ...   interesting.   That may require more study   :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kingdustin
: 598

« #82 : February 07, 2013, 09:12:25 PM »

Hey every one, I'm back and I have a other question for the the lovely Ladies of the forum.

I just got myself a years membership (finally lol) and want to know witch poses for MF are best in your opinion. i got 4000 A$ and I like to get what the ladies like or prefer. I like to spend what little i have wisely. so please let know me *hugs & kisses to all*

:)

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #83 : February 08, 2013, 02:18:53 AM »

Dustin, welcome back!

I can suggest you to start reading the "Woman with man in AChat" with the comment to the released poses, so you can have a first idea! then, you can try to ask to some of our nice ladies to help to test them..... ::)

sexilicious
: 2755

« #84 : February 08, 2013, 07:50:31 AM »

wb Dustin and as for your question well it depends on each lady for each will have different likes and dislikes. As for me been so long since I've been in the room to test them all that i couldn't say anymore plus haven't tested any of the new ones. Might need to correct that now that i have internet again hehe.

Covems
: 1688

« #85 : February 08, 2013, 09:02:14 AM »

I'm not a female so feel free to disregard this, but there's a nice example of what to do with AChat start-up money in this category.

It's pinned to the top of the page, and the topic is titled:  Getting Started.  MoonCalf asked what to purchase with a limited budget.  There are some very helpful hints written by experienced players.  It's on page 2 of the topic.

Check it out.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Kingdustin

« #86 : February 08, 2013, 06:30:08 PM »

Thanks for the info everyone.  :) I got few FM poses made sure spread out the type of pose i got and I got most of SM poses as well i think got all one i want but I cant check right now as there is no robot t-girl. lol. thanks again for all the help.
« : February 08, 2013, 08:49:36 PM Kingdustin »

Kingdustin

« #87 : February 08, 2013, 07:55:59 PM »

I'm having little trouble choosing a face. its very hard to know what will fit my style any opinions on witch one looked the best.?

bluedenim
: 3007

« #88 : February 09, 2013, 08:03:01 AM »

Dustin,

If you're ever lucky enough to catch me online, I have all the poses...... ;D

and I think you'll find that many of the "older" (older pmsl) residents have too.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Covems
: 1688

« #89 : February 09, 2013, 11:53:41 AM »

many of the "older" (older pmsl) residents have too.

NO, NO, NO... *throwing up hands*  DUSTIN... Stay away from the ones with PMS for at least a week.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  
« previous next »
: