*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Another Question for the Female mind.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
: Another Question for the Female mind.  ( 51484 )
G1adys
: 18

« #90 : February 09, 2013, 03:32:47 PM »

I'm having little trouble choosing a face. its very hard to know what will fit my style any opinions on witch one looked the best.?

I understand that it's difficult to find a good face. We need normal faces for men, because available ones are... well, they tend to vary between 'mildly retarded' and 'just plain ugly' :D

No offence, actually, but a decent male face here in Achat is a rare find :D
Kingdustin
: 598

« #91 : February 10, 2013, 01:07:47 AM »

bluedenim I may just take you up on your offer. :) I will keep an eye out for you. thanks  ;)

Oh Covems, always good for a laugh.

G1adys I totally agree, I have look through the shop many times and just laugh at face options. but i give them benefit of the doubt. As i have seen some good looking fem faces but when you but it on its horrible. I still have default face for my male avatar. i  not buying any body mod for my avatar till a dressing room option is available or I get good review on it. thats why I'm asking you ladies, its the face you being looking at best let you choose lesser of the many evils  lol.
« : February 10, 2013, 05:57:35 PM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Kingdustin

« #92 : March 18, 2013, 06:42:52 PM »

OK I have question for the SM women of are community.

Witch of following do you prefer and or find hurt full being called ? 

Shemale , T-girl, TS, transsexual, transgender, Tranny ext..

if I left any other term out would you be so kind as to and them.
thank you.

Adera
: 3047

« #93 : March 19, 2013, 01:49:57 AM »

I prefer transsexual or tgirl for a shorter term.
Concerto

« #94 : March 19, 2013, 02:49:42 AM »

Shemale is a derogatory term, in my opinion.

If we are talking about persons that cannot be distinctly identified as gender binary, i.e. male or female, then the correct term is "intersex", which is what I use, although I will also use the term "tg", or others, depending upon whom I am talking to.

The problem, as far as AChat is concerned,  is that there is a large group of people that, although in theory they satisfy gender binary, feel that they are of the opposite sex and/or live as if they are of the opposite sex. These people, in Achat terms, either consider themselves as male/female homosexual or "shemale"

...which is fine.

This is a game and we can call ourselves what we like :) As in life, it is what others call us that matters.
Adera
: 3047

« #95 : March 19, 2013, 04:17:52 AM »

Concerto, are you born with a intersex condition and are transgender in addition to that? Why I ask is because intersexualism and transgender isn't the same thing, you can of course be both, but they're not the same thing.

Intersexualism is a condition one can be born with and makes one develop in a way that isn't statistically normal while transgender is when your sex isn't the same as your gender identity.

More information can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex#Transgender

The problem as you describe it are those who are transgender and sexual orientation isn't a part of that, some may be homosexual while others are heterosexual or bisexual.
« : March 19, 2013, 04:24:58 AM Adera »
Concerto

« #96 : March 19, 2013, 05:05:26 AM »

Thanks Adera but essentially you have confirmed what I said.

I said "that cannot be distinctly identified as gender binary" not whether they self  identify as woman or man (or other). Of course they are not the same thing.

Perhaps I used the word "problem" incorrectly because I also said "this is a game and we can call ourselves what we like", no problem.

p.s. perhaps you picked up on the fact that I said I use the term "tg". That is because it is often easier to understand by persons than "intersex" although, on the contrary, it is probably a far more complex condition.
« : March 19, 2013, 05:10:04 AM Concerto »
Kingdustin

« #97 : March 19, 2013, 06:17:36 PM »

Thank you ladies, so much. I do not wish to offend anyone and this help me a lot to understand and treat the Ladies better with out my ignorance hurting anyone. :)

I have  looked it up but i felt it be best to hear it for you fine Ladies. Thank you very very much.  :-*

: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
: