*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello Everybody
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello Everybody  ( 6616 )
MrHarddidck
: 5

« : January 02, 2013, 11:24:18 AM »

Helllo AChat Community

I am MrHarddick(MrHardidck in game). Hetro. I have been here for a few months and for the most part I have enjoyed myself.
A good friend of mine suggested I come here and introduce myself. I was a little tentative at first,but I am glad she asked me too.
I am 41 yrs old. a very nice guy  with a very very high sex drive. I love to please and I get pleasure from pleasing. I am very respectful
and don't mind sitting and chatting when others have problems. I love confident ,somewhat aggresive,vocal women that loved to be pleased and spoiled.

I am looking for friends and lovers. I am also wanting to help improve gameplay here and make it enjoyable for everybody here.
I am not very good at introductions,so if you want to know more message me anytime. To my friend that suggested I do this .....
Thank you very much and you are the BEST!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : January 02, 2013, 11:34:30 AM »

MrHarddidck , You made it and posted...   HIP HIP HORRAY.   A big heart welcome to the Forum village,  there's a lot to check out, so take your time and browse around.

We have the Achat Tattler newspaper, fashion houses, The Achat Bar & grill if you fancy to drop i for your free drink - beware of the dwarfs and panda..  and the messy wrestling pit pudding,  and a few games to test your brain power ... its mad and crazy here.

I hope you will check out some of the topics and post your views and ideas ...   if you like group play..  maybe you could think up some ideas for the foreplay there ...

Hope to read more from you..   big hug and kiss .. have fun now  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : January 02, 2013, 11:35:11 AM »

Hi MrHarddick and a big welcome!

It's nice you introduced yourself here (thanks to your friend).

We all are here to have fun, to meet nice people and as you mentioned to improve the game. Look around, add your thoughts and become part of our wonderful community.

MrHarddidck

« #3 : January 02, 2013, 11:43:13 AM »

Thank you. I will be here more as i would like to see this game get better for all. My friend has been on me since we met to join forum. due to alot of issues I was having I finally took her advice.She is so awesome maybe she could be a moderator or something.......I will do all I can to help make achat  better.
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : January 02, 2013, 11:52:56 AM »

If I read this.. you only can mean Brandybee ;) Yes, she is a mod here and a wonderful member.

If you want to get birthday greetings, send me your date of birth in a pm - just day and month.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : January 02, 2013, 12:27:21 PM »

Geeez, another victim of the noicy Bee, it's incredible!  ;)

But let stop the chit chatting and let me give you a big welcome in our big home, MrHarddidck! Glad to see new people who find their way to the forum village: big, warm and sometimes (well, often, to be honest!) a nasty place! But we all love how it is!   ;D

Jump on board, man, and enjoy the fun!

MrHarddidck

« #6 : January 02, 2013, 12:35:40 PM »

Thank you and I hope to be a big part of the forum..BrandyBee made me say that!!...No she didn't but I have been on AChat for a few months and I have made some friends and had some awesome sex (when AChat is not freezing or crashing).I have also had some  bad things happen to me. All in all I have survived so far (Thanks Robot Girl!!!!!).There are some things I would like to see that would improve the game and there are things that would really help chat . I hope to have a chance to elaborate more  soon. Thank you again.
ssgt
: 111

« #7 : January 02, 2013, 07:07:35 PM »

Well i have to say you met the right lady for the forum
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #8 : January 03, 2013, 04:26:53 AM »

welcome to the forum Mrarddidck hope you enjoy,..
 How Ssgt are you saying that BrandyBee is the only nice girl in the forum ????????

MrHarddidck

« #9 : January 03, 2013, 08:07:06 AM »

Thank you ssgt and Lydiarose for welcoming me. I hope to chat with you more.
Pafe
: 548

« #10 : January 05, 2013, 07:47:43 AM »

Hiya MrHarddidck...

Welcome, welcome, welcome.  It's so nice to see others joining the crazy Forum and the game.  Please look around through the Forum posts and please post and share your ideas and thoughts.  We can use all the help we can get.  ;D

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Kingdustin
: 598

« #11 : January 05, 2013, 09:59:02 PM »

welcome to the forum MrHarddidck

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: