*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Valentine
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20
: Should Secret Valentine be really secret?
Yes   -10 (18.2%)
No   -24 (43.6%)
I don't mind   -21 (38.2%)
: 53

: Secret Valentine  ( 148085 )
mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #45 : January 06, 2013, 09:54:26 AM »

I made up my mind too late for the last one.  So sign me up now for this one.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #46 : January 06, 2013, 04:30:41 PM »

Well, the ilarious thing are the combination......wonder how it will end when Prias come back, lol, so, i think my answer is "no" to the poll

DoubleF
: 6

« #47 : January 06, 2013, 05:24:01 PM »

It looks like something that MUST be fun!
Count me in!
piratee
: 14

« #48 : January 06, 2013, 11:05:42 PM »

sorry HB... i wanted NOT to embarass you!
i hope my english would be good enough to say this little thing:

in a serious talk... we have to take care of our real orientations
in secret val.. we are in the game... taking care only about our avas...

aren't you a good example in this case ?

and i'm going to vote no to the poll...

love is a devil i love too much
jay9
: 19

« #49 : January 07, 2013, 12:28:22 AM »

Count me in too .... i was away over xmas, but happy to get in on the fun for Valentines :)

Adera
: 3047

« #50 : January 07, 2013, 03:50:20 AM »

Sign me up as well.
Lover
: 10350

« #51 : January 07, 2013, 04:00:56 AM »

Updated List

1. Lover
2. Brandybee
3. Bear
4. tangoracer
5. Marilyn
6. Masaru88
7. Momma_Andrea
8. Alita
9. mrsexlover
10 Lydiarose
11 Covems
12 Concerto
13 Cheya
14 All_for_you
15 mercer78
16 andrews511
17 Pafe
18 Hentaiboy69
19 Rukya
20 stevemag
21 Driso
22 Satoire
23 Mollie
24 Jeanona31
25 Stone
26 jayc
27 sexilicious
28 piratee
29 mooncalf
30 DoubleF
31 jay9
32 Adera

Just one weekend and we already have as many participants as for Secret Santa! YESSSSSSSSSSSS
And I know we will be more, it's great to see what's happening. Thanks to all old and new members :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #52 : January 07, 2013, 04:01:54 AM »

Piratee,  that's just brilliant you got over your "timidity" - great word , "shyness" is probably more common but I like less used words getting into a sentence. I am going to try and get more of them in my posts from now on.   So glad you did  and welcome to the fun ;D

Mooncalf, Jay9, DoubleF  -  ADERA   ( Yayyyy )   Good to see new meat for the market   lol   , just kidding ,   Welcome to Secret Valentine, its fun and you meet new friends across the genders ..

Its also good to see more of the Secret Santa volunteers signing up again too.  Well done peoples ,  oh and don't forget, it would be nice if you posted your wonderful experience .

I think Mollie's idea & Stone's suggestion would be a splendid idea. I love how initial ideas are thought about & then inspires another's suggestion for it to come together in this way, and how  those initial ideas turn into a doable format.  So well done you two ... keep the ideas and suggestions coming in and everyone else too  ;D   I love this Forum Village  :-*

@ Covems  LOL ...  I got to be the owner of the AB&G  by default ... It was when Azrielle - the Chief of Police raided us, as the BDSM  play kind of got into high jinks mode & Az demanded to see the Management, got us in a bit of a tiz  lol  ... so of course...  James_Dean got volunteered to take the cream donuts and bribe her... the guy is so brave!! With jayc's help  And history was made as they say  ;D

And I like your suggestion, if Mollie is up for the challenge, she can be our Forum's  " Cilla Black "   :)

We could do the Secret ( Public ) version at special events time of the year .. Xmas, Valentines, even  Mothers and Fathers days ( Lover's suggestion :) )  and the Blind Date ( Surprise Version ) version every 3 months,  so 4 a year .. just got to agree on the months that are  best to do it..

@ Momma Andrea..  I think the surprise date would be for the Forum Village..  the participants would have to know their partners and arrange the date, as time differences and orientations  could be an issue otherwise... and the unknown participants would also have to post their " date " so we have the pleasure of reading about it and giggling.  I would hate for anyone to be offended by the surprise date publication.

Ok, peoples ... get you friends to sign up for Secret Valentine, the more the better ...   ::)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
cogbill
: 10

« #53 : January 07, 2013, 07:31:57 AM »

Hi,

Ive not done anything in the forum before..........but count me in for the Secret Valentine
Lover
: 10350

« #54 : January 07, 2013, 08:06:24 AM »

Cogbill, great your part of it!

@ Momma_Andrea
So if I understand, No one will know who my blind date is? not even my blind date? so I am forced to go and seduce them? and they are thinkng "Is this my blind date? Andrea was part of the list. hmm?"  so they don't know and maybe they are seduced by a few people just because they don't know.

Or am I completely wrong??
The organizer knows the couples and will inform each one. So you and your partner know but you don't know about the others. This is the best to avoid misuse I think.

Adera

« #55 : January 07, 2013, 09:28:45 AM »

Ahaha I wouldn't be very worried about misuse Lover, I would be more worried about how the heck I would seduce my blind date if that was the case. Just imagine if I where paired with Brandy for example and had to try and seduce her, lol, I don't think a fake mustache and some corny lines will fool her. :D

Btw, if I'm paired with another girl, are we both supposed to give each other a lap/pole dance? Or do we get one person to treat and one to be treated from?

Somehow I think things will end very silly and giggly if I'm paired with another girl. ::)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #56 : January 07, 2013, 09:37:23 AM »

Adera ...  hehe ... now you see the fun of the game ... girls give a lap dance or pole dance , guys give a foot massage   ;D

Looks like if we win each other, we will be comparing our dances  hehehe ....   

And I really want Lover &  Bear  to win each other .... twice   LMAO
Think they want me &  HB to swing the pole together too ...  ;)

Still waiting for Rigs6 & Thundersax  posts for the same reason .... Hey Rigs .. you put that pretty dress on yet     Guffaw guffaw  -  holding and shaking my belly   :o

cogbill,  Welcome to the mad house ... hope you know what you are letting yourself in for ...  ::)
Hope you have a wander round and check out more topics to post your views and ideas in... Have fun now  xx

« : January 07, 2013, 09:47:53 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera

« #57 : January 07, 2013, 09:56:15 AM »

Oh, I better start practicing my routine then just in case ahahaha.

Lol Brandy, they'd be so uncomfortable doing that :D. Makes me think of that foot massage dialogue from Pulp Fiction.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #58 : January 07, 2013, 10:05:29 AM »

And I really want Lover &  Bear  to win each other .... twice   LMAO
Think they want me &  HB to swing the pole together too ...  ;)

oh, THAT will turn so fun, i think.......or we gonna laugh till dead, probably!  ;D

tangoracer
: 3444

« #59 : January 07, 2013, 10:13:05 AM »

mmmmmmmm

Hows going to find out what my secret is this time round  :)

How ever it will be is in for a treat

Just ask BrandyBee  ;D

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20  
« previous next »
: