*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Completely new to forum, not so new to Achat...
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Completely new to forum, not so new to Achat...  ( 8799 )
j_dizzle
: 3

« : January 06, 2013, 11:58:38 AM »

Hello everyone!
Im Jay, otherwise known as j_dizzle. Ive been a premium member probably for over a year now, but ive been familiar to Achat for most likely 4 years or more. I was only using a newbie profile, and I was getting off entirely with the help of premium members merciful enough to go to the room with a male newbie haha. I put bi in my profile, but I am completely hetero in real. I put bi because of many people asking me why I put hetero when Im so into shemales, so I changed it...Im hetero, but thoroughly enjoy both girls and shemales in the game. I dont know why, but I find the shemale figure in Achat really attractive, possibly because it combines the beauty of the female figure with a fleshy strap on or something, best-of-both-worlds as it were haha. Ive been reading a few posts and see some names Ive run into in Achat at some point. Some of you may be reading this and go, "oh geez, its that guy..." To those of you I have somehow pissed off, I am sorry. I may have pissed you off because you completely do not like me for one reason or another, and that I can understand and entirely expect...I cannot be amazing in the eyes of each and every person, and it is a daunting task to try and do so. However, to those I have pissed off with lewd comments or mannerisms, I do apologize, since I was most likely in a desperate state of 'awareness' and trying to get off before I had to leave for an engagement. I do get 'crazy horny' sometimes, Ive heard the hot blood runs wild in my Father's side of the family.
Anywho, I try to be outgoing and friendly with everyone I meet, so please do not hesitate to drop me a line. I totally agree with the shemale-and-male-pose-addition posts Ive read, and I for one think that most any of the existing poses for other genders could be applied to MS. Well, that is to say, it would be AWESOME if all the poses in existence for MF could be made into MS poses, exactly the same, sans the vaginal insertion of course. Also, I also agree with others that say there should be more poses where the shemale gets to do the fucking. I believe there are a great number of people out there (including myself, on occasion) who like to give their partner the reins to pleasure them further.
Thanks for the time if you have read this, and like I said, please don't be scared to drop me a line...Ill answer you!

Happy trails ;)
--j_dizzle
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : January 06, 2013, 12:15:29 PM »

Welcome to this wonderful Forum village,  it has  lots of ideas and views for you to comment on.  Go check out the section on shemales and their lovers, you may find some interesting topics to post in.. and of course the others that may also interest you.

We love to thrash out new ideas and The Achat Gods do take notice of our ideas more now which is a plus...

Hope to read more of you ... oh and check out the Secret Santa fun and if you like, join up  for more of the same in Secret Valentine   ;D

Have fun now :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
j_dizzle
: 3

« #2 : January 06, 2013, 12:17:51 PM »

Ok, I just might do that. Thanks! :)
Adera
: 3047

« #3 : January 06, 2013, 01:51:54 PM »

Welcome Jay, I see you found your way here, I hope the little tips I gave you helped some? :)

Just because you like shemales doesn't necessarily mean you're bisexual, though that's my opinion on it. ::)

There are most certainly quite a few who would like more poses where shemales gets to do the fucking when with guys... though I'm not one of them, I've never done that irl and I don't feel like it either. :)

I would much rather like to see more poses where I get to receive, now that's where it gets interesting. :P

Irl it can be very hot when a guy gets crazy horny and just wants to fuck you... or what do you say Brandy? Here though it can be quite boring with a silent quickie for some of us... I would suggest that if you're looking for a quickie you should filter people on Sex Maniac at least.

Personally I have Talkative because I just love to talk to people even though I can't handle all that many chats at once. :P

Hope you'll have fun here at the forum. :)

"Hot Jungle Sex"   mmmm    From Brandybee    :P

« : January 06, 2013, 09:21:11 PM Brandybee »
Kingdustin
: 598

« #4 : January 06, 2013, 04:21:29 PM »

Welcome to the forum j_dizzle, believe me from one guy to other. your not bi for like Ts. I have gone through this my self thinking I was even tired it out with other guy. turns out I'm not gay or bi. you just love women, all forms of women. so dont second guess your self or conform to what other think. make your on choices.

I do like the Idea of more poses for MS were the Ts dose the giving but first and for most we need more pose were she receiver, like Adrea not all TS enjoy it so the majority should win and get more pose. IMO anyway

Welcome to the Forum Friend theres a lot thing here for you to read and input your own thoughts.  enjoy your time  with the loving members of Achat forum  ;D

edit
Its nice to see someone who been apart of achat as long as i have. was starting to think i was the only one. lol
« : January 06, 2013, 04:25:44 PM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : January 07, 2013, 03:40:50 AM »

Hello j_dizzle,

thanks for introducing yourself in the way you did. Many use an ava that shows their real sex but it's a dreaworld - many also choose another gender here then in RL and it's a way to find out more and feed your hunger.

Look around, add your thoughts and ideas and help us to improve AChat. And most of all, have fun in game and here!
You will meet many nice people, all crazy in their own way...hehe... but not dangerous (just a bit perhaps ;) )

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : January 07, 2013, 04:19:02 AM »

........ many also choose another gender here then in RL and it's a way to find out more and feed your hunger......

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME, UH!? DIDN'T YOU, LOVER!?

cough...errrrr....ok, getting serious (when!? seriuos ere in the AChat forum village!? no way we are!  ::))....welcome on board, j_dizzle! Feel free to share your idea and join our funny place! but this time, i let you find them....po link or where is the fun!?   ;D
« : January 07, 2013, 04:44:32 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #7 : January 07, 2013, 04:20:28 AM »

I was talking not just about you HB. You know in game there are many people with different sex then in RL.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : January 07, 2013, 04:45:45 AM »

Just kidding, Lover......i know you will never refer to someone in particular in your post if it's not necessary..... ;)

Brandybee

« #9 : January 07, 2013, 06:40:32 AM »

OMG -   are you telling me the guys I  might room may be .......   GIRLS  ...   grabbing my heart in shocked horror  ;D  ;D  ;D

mmmmm  "Spies" .... collecting secret info on the Lap Dance &  Pole Dance  no doubt...   mmmm   must watch out for those sunglasses, trilby hats and flasher macks....   

Thanks for the warning ...   its a good job I got my license to thrill  renewed.   :o 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #10 : January 07, 2013, 08:03:17 AM »

@ HB
ust kidding, Lover......i know you will never refer to someone in particular in your post if it's not necessary..... Wink
Posted
I know :)

@ Brandy
OMG -   are you telling me the guys I  might room may be .......   GIRLS  ...   grabbing my heart in shocked horror  Grin  Grin  Grin
No, I tell you the cowboys you room with are just young shy liftboys in real...hahaha

Brandybee

« #11 : January 07, 2013, 09:16:39 AM »

Now thats just plain meannnnnnnnnnnn    :'(

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #12 : January 07, 2013, 11:58:59 AM »

hello jay  I would like to juat welcome you to the forum 

Marilyn
: 3771

« #13 : January 08, 2013, 10:16:31 AM »

Welcome to the forum, j_dizzle. :)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #14 : January 09, 2013, 06:58:40 AM »

Welcome to the forum j_dizzle, looking forward to read more from you in the future, enjoy your time here with this crazy crowd...  :D :D :D

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: