*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  greetings
« previous next »
: [1]
: greetings  ( 5227 )
Rustbucket
: 2

« : January 08, 2013, 06:47:00 PM »

Well hello all,
I Just been on five day and it has been lovely,  I wish all respect to eveyone on here and hope you have a lovely Time. i have met some wonderful people who i am so fond of...
take care

Rust
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : January 08, 2013, 07:18:06 PM »

Welcome To this mad Forum Village Rustbucket ...  another fellow countryman i see and a very apt name  ;D

Take your time and check out the topics.   If you like writing the Erotic Story 4 Contest is open for submissions . Go check out the rules and I look forward to reading yours if you do :)

Forum Home Page / Organisations & Events / Contests / EROTIC STORY 4 CONTEST  “ First Time”  THE RULES           http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2196.0.html

Hope you post your ideas and views as you wander round meeting the other residents. Have fun now  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #2 : January 08, 2013, 07:43:03 PM »

Brandybee, you need a better opening statement for the new people that come in, like maybe...

Born in laughter, clothed in cheer, happiness has brought you here. I hope you found your way alright... No? don't like Disney? OK.
how 'bout  "Come on in, buy a beer, hornyness has brought you here. I hope you made her cum all night...No? to crass?

Oh well, Welcome to ACHAT, Rustbucket.  read the stories. or not. doesn't matter to me...

:P  :D ;D :-*

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : January 09, 2013, 02:39:26 AM »

Andrea, you are crazy sometimes......eh eh!

It's always nice to see people leaded here by their love and passion for AChat, this will mean the forum is increasing and haviong more visibility, something we had wish for loooong time! but now, stop with normal words.....time to give a warm welcome to Rustbucket in the B&G style!

so, my friend, wear your cowboy hat (or buy it if you don't have it!  ;)) and be ready to jump in the fun of our village!

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : January 09, 2013, 03:25:36 AM »

Welcome Rustbucket,

do I have to tell you have found a place full of crazy people? I don't think so, just read their statements :D Hey, but they aren't dangerous. They rae funny, smart and love the game and do their best to improve it and they are.... you have to recognize by yourself ;)

Have fun, look around and share your ideas with us. Think about joining Secret Valentine.
Organizations & Events/Events/Secret Valentine
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2189.0.html

Wish you a great time

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #5 : January 09, 2013, 06:47:33 AM »

Hey there, welcome to our crazy little crowd here little michael jackson fan..  :D  :D  :D! Enjoy your time here, feel free to share your opinions and maybe take a little look into our Event Section  ;D

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Patricia1975
: 385

« #6 : January 09, 2013, 08:52:27 AM »

Bem vindo ao Forum do Achat.
diverte-te aqui conhecendo novos amigos,e participando nos Forums.
Dando as tuas opinioes.

Beijo Grande patricia
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #7 : January 09, 2013, 10:54:44 AM »

Welcome to the forum  Rust

: [1]  
« previous next »
: