*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Why women refuse to reply.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
: Why women refuse to reply.  ( 75902 )
Lord_Orion

« #15 : January 16, 2013, 04:27:55 AM »

I can understand most of the reasons listed above by the ladies.

Still, it sounds frustrating when 90% of the contacts I send (engaging myself to never type conventional "hi" but opening with some personal references to the lady's line where available) don't get any repy.
And, agreed, it happens no matter if the lady has just logged in or if she's on line since some time.
Talking about the chat system, I'ld suggest AChat to provide an "AFK" button, with some personal message to set in order to let the caller know when the called is away.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : January 16, 2013, 04:43:27 AM »

About the "AFK" button. we hade ask for something similar in past and now we have the "ZZZ" button, but honestly i don't use it if i go afk cause there is no difference with in room state. JHope the "ZZZ" button will be fixed this year (keep dreaming, HB!)

Marilyn
: 3771

« #17 : January 16, 2013, 08:45:02 AM »

I ll give you a reason to not reply !!

Yesterday night i was in Achat , and a premium guy, that i never saw or talked before, his first sentence to me was:

I want you to such my cock, please !!

I love Sex.... But What the Hell, does he talk to a woman in real life like that, first time he opens is mouth?!?

PLEASE GOD HELP ME !!    ;D

You're right, Patricia!
Many men approach women saying that. But Fantastical isn't like those - I know him for a long time.

@Fantastical
As you might know, we have perhaps 10 men to 1 woman, probably more. Sometimes is hard when you have your window being flooded with messages. I think that the main reason is that one; not your fault.  ;)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : January 16, 2013, 10:01:52 AM »

One point is, even if you and some of us just want to chat and say this, many men just want sex, no matter what they say first.

Most girls are flooded with messages and also having several chats. It's hard to notice new chatter or they are thinking about their answers.
And some girls also are just stupid. Sometimes I get a "hi" and looking at their profile I read "I don't answer to just hi"

Covems compare with fishing is great. Just don't give up and you will get a big fish (wonderful person) to talk to, perhaps have fun. As long as you start a chat, you can get no answer or "sorry busy". But if you don't chat you already have a "no".

Just a hint. Don't send more or many talks to the same girl. This will only stop her at all, most of don't want it. Sometimes I have sent two different messages, first a short note about their profil, few seconds later another message, regarding the first one. This increases your chance to be noticed. If the person didn't answer afterwards, I stopped.

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #19 : January 16, 2013, 10:02:54 AM »

Yesterday night i was in Achat , and a premium guy, that i never saw or talked before, his first sentence to me was:

I love Sex.... But What the Hell, does he talk to a woman in real life like that, first time he opens is mouth?!?

Oh i could give you a long list of similar approaches, i'd love to chat there and i can tell you i got tons of laughable approaches, it starts with "daddy wants you" or "i have a big black cock ... suck it" and the classy "sex now" just not wasting any letters there and continues with the likes of "i'm a virgin, please teach me"
No wonder we cant answer if we're lying down on the floor laughing  ;D ;D ;D.

We should make an addiontal topic and rate the worst pick ups, i'm sure that would be alot of fun  :D.

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #20 : January 16, 2013, 10:21:42 AM »

hey  I will not answer to guys who say Hi bb or Im horny, I love your ass and there are lots more one, Like today i had 5 guys chatting  to me by the time i got round to answer 3 of them they where in a room. so to all the guys who want to chat to me just say hello lydia   

Patricia1975
: 385

« #21 : January 16, 2013, 10:37:09 AM »

You're right, Patricia!
Many men approach women saying that. But Fantastical isn't like those - I know him for a long time.

@Fantastical
As you might know, we have perhaps 10 men to 1 woman, probably more. Sometimes is hard when you have your window being flooded with messages. I think that the main reason is that one; not your fault.  ;)

I never said names,i dont remember the man´s name that spoked to  me like that.  Whos fantastical ?????? never heard that name
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #22 : January 16, 2013, 10:45:01 AM »

Oh pati..... :o

Fantastical is the one who had start this topic! marilyn means she know him and she know he isn't like the one you are talking about!

Patricia1975
: 385

« #23 : January 16, 2013, 12:25:03 PM »

Now i got it !!   ;D

Sorry  ;)
Lover
: 10350

« #24 : January 16, 2013, 05:20:22 PM »

We should make an addiontal topic and rate the worst pick ups, i'm sure that would be alot of fun  Cheesy

We have a topic, just without rating.

Off-topic/Quizz, Fav TV.../The Worst Pick Up Lines EVER
We should make an addiontal topic and rate the worst pick ups, i'm sure that would be alot of fun  Cheesy

Think I'll move it soon ti this category.

Kingdustin
: 598

« #25 : January 16, 2013, 09:14:30 PM »

Above all never take it personally if they don't reply.

reading all the post the ladies written, its all true. I get ear full of it when my Sister chats with me lol

some of those line just make you stop and think did he really just say that?. I real like to know what there expecting when they say crap like that.      I cant imagine it ever working for them.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #26 : January 20, 2013, 10:33:24 AM »

I dont know why sometimes women refuse to answer, but i think is not a good way to judge persons if they reply or not... im with lydiarose in her opinion, sometimes people (no just guys) is very rude, or do things in a way that i dont like it, so i decide to decline to answer persons who just tell you  "hi bb im horney" or "hello wanna fuck".

Some people like to talk, and know persons, not just play with avatars.

Nice thing in achat is that all ways to have fun have others who look for a same way.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #27 : January 21, 2013, 04:10:26 PM »

Bottom line here is there are a lot more men than women on achat so men are going to find it a lot harder to find willing partners be it for chat or just room especially newbies I know I have.  To be honest it's only the friends I've made that have kept me from quitting all together.
« : January 22, 2013, 03:48:17 PM mercer78 »

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #28 : January 21, 2013, 06:17:20 PM »

I can say some reasons why I don't reply to someone.

1. I am in the middle of a conversation and your message gets lost.
2. What people send  may not even be remotely interesting. eg "I wanna cum will you help me?"
3. I could actually be afk. (despite what you think its still possible that they could be afk even joining  2 minutes later a room afk at your message time)
4. Bad experience with the person in the past. (so I don't want to repeat)
5. You cold invited before talking.
6. They only chat with people that they know. (Friends/Lovers/Spouse or people from the Forums)
7. You didn't read their orientation and thus they ignore you because your the wrong type.
8. You insulted them in the first message.

The explanations go on and on but this are some of the reasons why. All I can recommend is talking to someone like a person and not be disenheartened by the "rejection" of a non-reply.
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #29 : January 21, 2013, 07:17:20 PM »

I can say some reasons why I don't reply to someone.

1. I am in the middle of a conversation and your message gets lost.
2. What people send  may not even be remotely interesting. eg "I wanna cum will you help me?"
3. I could actually be afk. (despite what you think its still possible that they could be afk even joining  2 minutes later a room afk at your message time)
4. Bad experience with the person in the past. (so I don't want to repeat)
5. You cold invited before talking.
6. They only chat with people that they know. (Friends/Lovers/Spouse or people from the Forums)
7. You didn't read their orientation and thus they ignore you because your the wrong type.
8. You insulted them in the first message.

The explanations go on and on but this are some of the reasons why. All I can recommend is talking to someone like a person and not be disenheartened by the "rejection" of a non-reply.

I JUST CLAP MY HANDS FOR YOUR EXPLANATION... :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10  
« previous next »
: