*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Why women refuse to reply.
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
: Why women refuse to reply.  ( 76182 )
Lord_Orion

« #30 : January 21, 2013, 09:07:15 PM »

My appreciation for any explanations I've got to read above.

While I accept them in the whole, I only suggest that ladies (excluding those who kindly replied to the topic, showing some sensibility to the issue) would consider even a polite "Sorry busy" as often as they can, expecially when the approach shows an originality's effort in order to catch their attention.

It would help to incentivate our attitude for smart chats .
Concerto

« #31 : January 22, 2013, 01:57:27 AM »

@kittenlepurr...
I think that summed it up ;)

@lord_orion... as I stated earlier, apart from the design of the box being awkward for switching between conversations, whenever you message anyone you should be aware that, effectively, you may well be interrupting someone else's conversation(s).
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #32 : January 22, 2013, 04:15:03 AM »

My appreciation for any explanations I've got to read above.

While I accept them in the whole, I only suggest that ladies (excluding those who kindly replied to the topic, showing some sensibility to the issue) would consider even a polite "Sorry busy" as often as they can, expecially when the approach shows an originality's effort in order to catch their attention.

It would help to incentivate our attitude for smart chats .

See I have done the "sorry busy" and people seem that it is an invitation to find out what I am busy doing (and they are not friends that are asking). Its easier not to respond especially when your in the middle of typing a long sentence to someone and really the other person is not terribly interesting. Its different when people are polite when they try to get my attention I am more then willing to respond then. However,  I am sure alot of others on here get messages that seem, weird, insulting or a little inconsiderate.

Some originality in parts is well and fine but I bet with some messages people are copying and pasting to get peoples attention especially when its some kind of roleplaying. No gauge on someone and you send an rp idea? not exactly a good icebreaker.
I would suggest that people look at both the
"What Turns you off in Chatting?"  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1711.0.html
"What Turns You on as far as Chatting?" http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,217.0.html

We actually do discuss ideas on approaches if I remember correctly in those topics.

« : January 22, 2013, 04:23:02 AM kittenlepurr »
jessiku
: 31

« #33 : January 22, 2013, 08:55:31 AM »

I try my best to reply to any1 ho talks to me but if i tll them there busy or once i say hi they just invite me and continue too invite me and it does get annoying. The reason some females dont reply is possibly the same thing or they just arent interested or cant be bothered but i do know i try my best 2 reply to any1 who messages me.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #34 : January 22, 2013, 11:58:13 AM »

The only to who i never anwser are the ones who start their "conversation" by something like "do you want suck my cock" or "hi , i want you bitch" . The others i say at least hello

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
jessiku
: 31

« #35 : January 23, 2013, 03:42:34 PM »

Yes it is so displeasing when they start a conversation like that rukya and it feels degrading as well when they say it
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #36 : January 23, 2013, 03:51:43 PM »

Tonight , a woman introduced herself by "Let me lick your wet pussy" . This proof that , 3 options :

1 - women are harsh too

2 - its a man hiding behind a woman avatar

3 - i can made a computer become wet just when this is my profile on the screen , or how could she know my pussy is wet just by seeing my profile  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
G1adys
: 18

« #37 : January 24, 2013, 01:11:22 AM »

Good day/night to the forum. I cannot tell for others, but i can tell why i do not reply sometimes (if that would count, as i'm transgender). Usually, i try to say at least, that i'm busy chatting with others, but i have some limits in my ability to answer. I can have a number of incoming chats and a few coldinvitations as well, so i have to decline the colds, than probably blacklist their senders (if they do not understand and keep invite me), answer to a friend i'm talking to, and i'm not quite a fast typist. So, sometimes i won't reply just because i have only two hands and one head :)
« : January 24, 2013, 01:47:34 AM G1adys »
Fantastical
: 8

« #38 : January 26, 2013, 06:58:03 AM »

I appriciate all your replies. But i do not greet someone in a rude way nor do i invite after someone says hi. I do enjoy a chat to get a feel for the person before i even ask for a dance or room and even then i do dance and talk. Sometimes thats all i do im not particulerly a sex crazied maniac. But your all stereotypeing us men to be some sex craized maniac. When we arent all that way best way to find out is to just take a chance ^^ if they are rude ignore them. If not then wouldnt you be glad you replyed and had a good conversation?
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #39 : January 26, 2013, 10:02:13 AM »

I appriciate all your replies. But i do not greet someone in a rude way nor do i invite after someone says hi. I do enjoy a chat to get a feel for the person before i even ask for a dance or room and even then i do dance and talk. Sometimes thats all i do im not particulerly a sex crazied maniac. But your all stereotypeing us men to be some sex craized maniac. When we arent all that way best way to find out is to just take a chance ^^ if they are rude ignore them. If not then wouldnt you be glad you replyed and had a good conversation?

No we are not but we are judging those that we encounter on Achat as such and in many cases out in the real world too. Its based on experience ... besides scientifically you men do think of sex more often  (its hardwired into you)).  So making then leap based on body language or first correspondence is perfectly valid especially when your interrupting me. Which is usually the case on Achat and sometimes the case in real life.

Here is an example of the majority ruining it for a minority.  True some people will take the chance but not all of us I am retisant to actually respond to people that I don't know either from the forums or originally talking.

Our experiences almost always dictate future reactions the vast majority of the messages I have been getting have been the other type. (Even from Premium members)

Overall I do agree to you point that it might be a good idea to reply. However, honestly why should we? especially if we either don't want to or we are simply only interested in talking to the people we know.
« : January 26, 2013, 10:04:36 AM kittenlepurr »
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #40 : January 26, 2013, 02:18:28 PM »

This is a problem that will never be resolved as kittenlepurr says a lot of ladies tendency is down to previous bad experience(s) which is understandable. Unfortunately this causes somewhat of a vicious circle because when nice guys join up and keep getting ignored they get disillusioned and quit.  This in part is what keeps the nice guys in the minority and d bags in the majority.  Sorry if this seems a bit negative but I always call it like I see it.

Lover
: 10350

« #41 : January 27, 2013, 05:24:18 AM »

Mercer, it's not negative it's the simple truth. I can understand and accept the girls view - they are flooded with messages and cold invites.
We also have to think about the chat partner - imagine, you're talking to a friend and she always has to stop talking because she is answering all the incoming talks. How do you feel?

I'm sire nice guys will understand when they discover the male asshole problem...lol. They have to stay brave and go on talking, then they will meet many nice people. They also should join our forum ;)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #42 : January 27, 2013, 10:59:21 AM »

We also have to think about the chat partner - imagine, you're talking to a friend and she always has to stop talking because she is answering all the incoming talks. How do you feel?

Lover,  i agree with you on it.....girls and shemales are submerged by message and cold invite (maaan, i had stop count the cold i receive!) and this universally true but at the same time i hate when i'm chatting with someone and suddenly find out she is "busy" in room without any advertice! Men must try to be more open minded in certain stuff, but pleaseeee! some girls need to learn manners too!

Adera
: 3047

« #43 : January 28, 2013, 02:46:43 AM »

Yes, men tend to have a higher libido than women, testosterone is a cause of that. That's not necessarily a bad thing but reign yourselves in and try to get us on the same level before actually asking about rooming.

If you put some effort into wooing and exciting us we might even ask you to take us into a room. :P

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #44 : January 28, 2013, 03:59:49 AM »

Hmmm i'm not sure of the définition of "wooing"

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10  
« previous next »
: