*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Why women refuse to reply.
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
: Why women refuse to reply.  ( 75976 )
Adera
: 3047

« #45 : January 28, 2013, 04:22:35 AM »

It's to make someone like you, or to seduce someone in a romantic way.
Covems
: 1688

« #46 : January 28, 2013, 05:44:12 AM »

For me... just speaking for myself... I just keep casting my lines out there hoping for a bite.  I enjoy a good conversation, no matter if it's in the room or out of the room.  I can understand why I'm not getting a reply... there's 1,000 reasons... 1,001 if she's just plain not interested.

As I stated earlier, sometimes that's all I want to do is have a converstion with an adult, in an adult manner, and if the other person wants to banter, I'm all for that... because those are the most fun.

Satoire calles it "word fencing", which I think is an apt term for it.  We parry and thrust each other with our words, and if more grows out of it, then that's great.  If it doesn't... that's okay too.

I also get "sex" messages or "let's fuck"... followed by an invite... and believe it or not, they're not enticing to me... and.. "Surprise!" ...sometimes I don't reply to them, and just let the timer expire.  Oh sure... there's been times when I'm feeling adventurous and accept one, but usually they're just fishing for gifts.

One last thing... sometimes when I am wanting a conversation, but can't find one... I message Robot Girl.  She ALWAYS replies, sure she's quirky... hard to understand sometimes... but always sends something back.  If you  use your imagination, and get out of your safety zone, the conversation can be whatever you want it to be.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #47 : January 28, 2013, 09:18:50 AM »

Wooing,   courtship ...  I must use those words more often,   thanks for reminding me Adera   ;D

Covems -  we call it Word Tennis where I am from ... its  fun .

You are both right,  anyone can room and click on the poses .. the art of the game is to stimulate the mind  as well as the body,  with words as well as visuals..
Once that art is mastered, the full potential of the game is realised.   And my goodness it makes for great rooms  :P

In the meantime, its fun to practice to reach that level.   :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
malicious101
: 20

« #48 : January 28, 2013, 01:24:37 PM »

Depends on the personality of the women

In most cases, you could be too young , they might not have liked your nickname, or you were too polite, it turned the sexual tension off.
In my case, some women get intiminated by my nickname because its Malicious, even tho Im the nicest guy in the world(outside the bedroom),
in other cases, women diddnt talk to me because I was too young, on the other hand girls my age wont talk to me sometimes because they want an older guy, lol , its weird. So older women want older men, girls your age want older men, youre screwed, haha :D

In many cases I also started a conversation but their interest in me started to fade after I was being polite , those, dont worry about too much, you want psychologically healthy women anyways , lol :) Some women are just very dull, dont worry about those either. There are many members on achat, I guess the coolest ones hang out here in the forum :)

Dont forget, there are a lot of men out there  posing as women on achat, their intention is to have " lesbian sex" with a woman, so they only talk to women despite their sexual orientation being bisexual.

If I were you the first thing I would do is to make your profile look interesting as possible, including an avatar, and to tease as much as possible when talking to someone , lol :D
Lover
: 10350

« #49 : January 28, 2013, 03:40:58 PM »

@ malicious:
There are many members on achat, I guess the coolest ones hang out here in the forum Smiley
So true :D

Finally there are many possible reasons why women feruse to reply - but it doesn't make a difference when you don't get an answer. You just don't get an answer ;)
All you can do is go on, never give up and change your welcome message. There are many nice women in AChat and you will meet them. Perhaps your chances are better when talking to girls of forum, they already know you and if they like your style here they might answer easier - if you don't ask for sex at once :D

G1adys
: 18

« #50 : January 28, 2013, 11:11:15 PM »

Depends on the personality of the women

In most cases, you could be too young , they might not have liked your nickname, or you were too polite, it turned the sexual tension off.
Well, that's close to the truth. At least, sometimes names are just stupid or insulting. As for age, i'm careful when i see '18' in age field, it makes me think that player could be actually younger (And most of them probably really are younger, guessing by the way they behave). But I do not understand how anyone could be too polite. I've never seen that. Many are too rude, that's true. Sometimes they are even such rude, that I won't answer them anything but 'welcome to my blacklist'. Too polite? Never seen that :D
bluedenim
: 3007

« #51 : January 29, 2013, 01:22:26 AM »

Hi Malicious!
Well we did speak in the game... just proved what I said previously, I only logged in to change my outfit and I got 4 cold invites and 6 people all talking to me at once...I hope I was polite enough to everyone, lol

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera
: 3047

« #52 : January 29, 2013, 02:25:40 AM »

I've come across a few that are too polite, and yes, acting that way makes you look meek and boring too me. A guy that appears as a push over might find mistresses that will enjoy playing with him but not girls that like more assertive guys.
Concerto

« #53 : January 29, 2013, 03:25:33 AM »

Lol, Adera :) How astute :)
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #54 : January 29, 2013, 12:54:42 PM »

So you associate manners with weakness Adera? If this is so and is a commonly held belief on here then I think my days here are numbered

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #55 : January 29, 2013, 01:37:15 PM »

So you associate manners with weakness Adera? If this is so and is a commonly held belief on here then I think my days here are numbered

That is a little overdoing it, many  woman like men who are a little adventurous and brave, a good mix of both manners and a slight cheekyness can get you very far i'd say ... at least it works very good on me mwahaha  :D  :D  :D. We want to be conquered or at least given a reason to hunt as well, if they are too polite and shy without beeing able to tickle womans interest they might appear a little boring and we lose interest. It depends on the character and tastes as well of course :). Don't let yourself get discouraged and let the lion out every once in a while  ;D!!!

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Lover

« #56 : January 29, 2013, 01:47:08 PM »

Mercer, no reason to leave... her wording was on "too" polite. I'm sure, and I know her, she isn't against manners, just doesn't love to be begged. I'm sure you both like being polite, that's far from being against manners :)

mercer78

« #57 : January 29, 2013, 02:03:12 PM »

My apologies I think I've taken things a bit too personally, this thread reminds me of the one I made about nice guys a while back.  The point I was trying to make is that just because someone is shy and polite doesn't make them weak a sub uninteresting or even bad in bed if you're talking about life in general. 

Lover

« #58 : January 29, 2013, 03:18:48 PM »

You're absolutely right mercer. As I said, you both were talking about different things. It's a strong attitude to aplogize  :)

mercer78

« #59 : January 29, 2013, 03:48:42 PM »

You're absolutely right mercer. As I said, you both were talking about different things. It's a strong attitude to aplogize  :)

Thanks in that case I would have to ask what is "too polite"?  When I message someone new I normally open with hello there or good evening then make a comment about there profile if relevant.   

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10  
« previous next »
: